Chapter Four

Only Love

The woman was grinning all the way while shopping and making Hyukjae try some clothes, the latter lost smiling and pretending to understand her.

“Don’t worry, my husband will sign.”

Hyukjae nodded, what is she talking about?

“I knew right away the chemistry between to two, he is so manly and you’re cute, I have good eye.”

She said while Hyukjae was turning for her to watch the attire and she nodded still talking while making and ‘okay’ sign.

My son told me when he saw sixteen about being gay, that’s why my husband and I know when someone is homo, we must know our son’s prospects right?”

She giggled. Hyukjae wasn’t understanding and he just nodded at everything.

“Anyhow, he will expand Chansung’s name in the States, don’t worry, OMG! That outfit looks terrific!! I’ll take it!”

“C-Chansung?” Hyukjae tilted his head just catching that name and he sighed, the woman was shopping like crazy.

 

 

Chansung shook hands with Mr. Jones, he was proud that he got him to sign the contract.

“It was a pleasure, I’ll hope we’ll make our union productive.”

“I hope so too, Mr. Hwang.”

Hyukjae blinked when they were finally again in the hotel and Chansung was in the restaurant shaking hands with Mr. Jones. He felt a poke over his arm and smiled to her.

“Thank you.”

She waved her hand, catwalking to her husband, kissing his cheek and pointing at Hyukjae.

“He is really cute, I love him, is my shopping friend.”

“Really? I’m glad for you darling, say good bye to him.”

She waved at Hyukjae and bowed at Chansung before walking by the arm next to her husband.

Hyukjae stood next to Chansung.

“So, how was it?”

It wasn’t Hyukjae just the surprised one, every present was when Chansung hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“Great! That was an important deal.”

Hyukjae was dizzy; somehow he missed Chansung’s warm arms even when he just felt it for a brief time.

“I-I’m glad…” Hyukjae couldn’t stop his heart from racing and the slight blush as he shook his head, what was he thinking? He is a married man!!

“I’ll treat you dinner.”

Chansung passed his arm around Hyukjae’s shoulders.

“Your wife?”

Chansung stopped, his lips curling down and sighed “She’s shopping somewhere, I even bet she is with his boyfriend right now.”

Hyukjae widened his eyes, it wasn’t a surprise Chansung had that lonely aura around him and he smiled.

“Let’s go for dinner then.”

 

 

Hyukjae was pouring the soju to Chansung at first until the latter started to drink for the bottle and Hyukjae tried to stop him.

“That will be no good for you.”

Hyukjae said alarmed. Chansung smiled.

“I’m sorry, just a little more.”

Hyukjae head Chansung complains.

“You’re so cute, I would love if my wife could be you. So lovable, and kind, she is a , she even introduced his boyfriend to me.”

Chansung scoffed “You know why I don’t divorce?”

Hyukjae blinked and Chansung sighed.

“Because she would left me in the streets, when she married me, I was forced to give all my actions to her, it right?”

Hyukjae just nodded and Chansung chuckled.

“I have never love her, it was our parents wish, I didn’t even to inherit the company, it was… I was dragged, I’m so weak, Hyukjae, I need someone by my side.”

Hyukjae wasn’t sure when he nodded and his hand was over Chansung one, he just smiled.

“I can be here for you.”

Chansung widened his eyes chuckling and nodding, he wasn’t as drunk at it seemed, Hyukjae knew when Chansung stopped to eat at a barbecue store and grinned.

“Nothing better than meat after drinking.”

Hyukjae smiled, this man was attractive, handsome, kind and… he shook his head, and what was he even thinking?

 

 

The next day Chansung awoke on his bed, wait, maybe it wasn’t his after all, he knew when he smelled the scent and was sweet, he finally opened fully his eyes and blinked.

“H-Hyukjae?”

The latter was full dressed and he sighed when he saw he was also dressed and then smiled, Hyukjae was deeply asleep and Chansung bend and kissed his cheek.

“You’re really cute.”

Hyukjae removed and Chansung stopped before gulping at Hyukjae’s open lips, bending again slowly and pressing his lips over Hyukjae’s ones.

He pulled off and smiled his lips.

“Sweet.”

And he bent down again and peck then twice more, he then pulled off the bed, sneaking outside with a smile, maybe he was married, still, his heart was now thumping for first time since he married, and it wasn’t for his wife.

“It would be right if I woo him?”

Chansung asked to his self and shook his head, no, he didn’t want Hyukjae to be offended and he ruffled his hair.

He’ll think about that later.

 

 

Hyukjae eyes shut open when he heard the click of the door and his hand automatically went to his lips, cheeks flustered and he grinned.

“That was… omo!”

Hyukjae bounced in the bed and the went glum.

“Maybe was a mistake, he is married after all.”

Hyukjae punched his head and sighed hugging a pillow.

“But I am a man, it wouldn’t be bad if we date, I mean, there will be no problems between us, right?”

Hyukjae was concerned and battling, he couldn’t believe he was already crushing on some married man after just spending two days and then he sighed for the ninth time, it wasn’t just a crush and neither because was handsome, Hyukjae heart was thumping loudly inside him.

It wasn’t neither just lust, he didn’t even want to date someone before, so maybe…

“But he is married.”

 

 

 

 


I feel so awfully bad because it took me long to update when I said otherwise, mianhe u.u still I got the inspiration back, so I'm updating this again, thanks for always being supportive with me, I'm so loving you~