Chapter Five

Only Love

 

“You’ll work in the house for now, in few days you’ll be with me at the office.”

Hyukjae nodded, his hand waving.

“He finally left” Hyukjae heard Chansung’s wife annoyed voice ad saw how her lips curled.

“Now you’re my chauffer.”

She threw the keys to Hyukjae whom caught them clumsily and nodded, hopping on the car.

“Where to?”

“Royal’s hotel”

Hyukjae widened is eyes, that was the hotel rival from Chansung and she snorted.

“Just drive, I’ll give you a reward.”

The way was silent until she hopped off in front of the hotel’s gates and walked, a man slung his arm around her waist and she winked at Hyukjae, a text message popped on his phone.

Pick me in four hours.

Hyukjae sighed, his official first day and he helped her cheat on Chansung, sigh.

Hyukjae was again parked in front of the hotel, she walked out and hopped in the car.

“So, what do you want? a big tip? or as others, spend a night with me?”

Hyukjae eyes rounded in surprised and gaped, so it wasn’t only she slept with one men but several and he coughed nervous.

“I-I don’t want anything, just take care of you, ma’am.”

She smirked.

“You’ll be my toy.”

“Pardon?”

After Hyukjae rejected her, he slighted it regretted it, why? His life was being hell in that house.

 

 

Hyukjae heavy his body and bounced on the bed, he argued with Chansung for the first time because Chansung found him in the same room that woman and she was almost . Hyukjae swore he didn’t lay a finger on her, he was worried that Chansung would misinterpret him, he just saw disappointment and how she grinned.

“I really didn’t touch her.”

Hyukjae muttered without knowing the door was open now and Chansung was inside.

“Really?”

Hyukjae jumped off the bed and watched him in nervously before nodding, Chansung sighed.

“I’m sorry Hyukjae, I was… jealous.”

Hyukjae chewed his lower lip, of course Chansung should be jealous of his wife, and he sighed. Hyukjae didn’t know when it started, but he slowly started to crave for Chansung.

Maybe the first day at office when Hyukjae saw Chansung on his office looking so handsome, maybe he way Chansung smiled at him, so warm and with endearment, or maybe the lunch times they have spent the past weeks, of how Chansung looked y playing squash and teaching him, how his long fingers sent shivers to Hyukjae those time.

Hyukjae sighed, no, Chansung is married.

But you want him.

Chansung just saw how Hyukjae seemed to battle with something, maybe Hyukjae’s mother health dropped, he will check how she is going later and send more money to her, it look like she was doing fine the last week, so maybe Hyukjae was biting hard his lips because he didn’t want to bother him and Chansung felt a pang of pain, he want to say; you can lean on me Hyukjae.

“Chansung?”

Hyukjae uttered slowly, the room was dark, just a dim light and the later cocked his head.

“Just hypothetically, w-what if someone that isn’t your wife likes you?”

Chansung seemed taken aback, Hyukjae breathed deeply and quickly added.

“I-I mean, one of your workers or friends, a-and most, is a male, would you felt grossed out by him?”

Chansung sighed ruffling his hair.

“Actually…”

Hyukjae gulped at Chansung hesitation, at the same time he was eager to know.

“I think I like a male, I never liked my wife, so I was worried, but it seems I like my same genre.” Chansing sighed “I don’t know if he likes me too, he is also a friend and worker, he is innocent, cute, smart, his eyes are beautiful and he is shy too, anyhow…” Chansung looked at Hyukjae who was almost the edge of crying.

“Hyukjae?”

The named raised his eyes, tears already falling and he forced a smile.

“I see, so you have already someone.”

“Hyukjae”

“It isn’t like you would lack of a line of people…”

“Hyukjae”

“I understand, really, so leave, I’m tired.”

Hyukjae widened his eyes when he felt a pressure on his shoulders and suddenly a press of lips, he wanted to push Chansung, he struggled and some that fight faded when Chansung slung his arm around Hyukjae waist and Hyukjae tilted his head and felt Chansung tongue his lips as he parted them off to allow entrance, first both teasingly tasting each other until Chansung took Hyukjae’s nape and Hyukjae laced his fingers on Chansung.

It wasn’t until Hyukjae hit the night-table by the bed that they pulled off, panting slightly and Chansung grinned.

“So, what was that, you’re my male in love?”

Hyukjae flustered stuttered “I-I was… what-I, wait! you kiss me!!”

Chansung hugged Hyukjae, kissing his cheek.

“I like you Hyukjae, I gave you hints, the flowers, the dinners, the lunch time, opening the door for you, shooing away the men and women around you, haven’t you noticed?”

Hyukjae felt butterflies and then his face went gloom.

“What about your wife?”

Chansung stopped right there messed his hair and grunted.

“I can’t divorce. She owns half of my actions, I’ll be in misery, but I really like you Hyukjae, can you accept me like that?”

Hyukjae knew it was stupid, a married man never divorces, he watched that in dramas, still seeing those eyes Hyukjae just nodded, it didn’t mind, he wasn’t a girl and he could deal with everything, and even if Chansung divorce they can’t get married, so it wasn’t a lost at all, just that he didn’t want to share Chansung.

“Just a condition.”

Chansung cocked his head.

“Don’t touch her anymore, I know is selfish, but even if you and her are married, I just want you to myself, if you promise that, I’ll be yours.”

Chansung gulped. Hyukjae was implicating a deep relationship, one he wanted too. It wasn’t a sacrifice to not touch her, it has been a long time since that, and he did want Hyukjae in all ways but was afraid of hurting the petite one.

Hyukjae was giving without any further condition and Chansung knew he must and should treasure this man, divorce was his first thought but he didn’t dare to lose what his father gave him, at least not yet and he sighed.

Chansung went out of Hyukjae’s room without a word, making feel the later bad and Hyukjae almost cried, when Chansung returned, his seal in hand a papers in the other.

Hyukjae raised his brow.

“What’s that?”

Chansung smiled softly.

“I’m gonna give you all the actions I have, I just need your sign and mine, this is my promise to you, if I ever betray you or lay a hand on her, you can take those and go, I will not fight.”

“I don’t need money.”

Hyukjae said almost amazed by Chansung and the big amount of things, actions, and properties in the list.

“I know, just take then, sign here and tomorrow I’ll send this to a lawyer, please?”

Hyukjae sighed and signed the papers. Chansung grinned and kissed Hyukjae’s cheek.

“I promise Hyukjae, I’ll be just yours too.”

Chansung cupped Hyukjae’s face and peck his lips, taking the documents with him and waving good night.

 

 

Sunhee blinked and grinned that night “Oh, so you found out? So?”

Chansung sighed “Do you love him?”

She smirked “Maybe?”

Chansung held from rolling his eyes and act a pitiful expression; he knew she liked to see like that.

“Since I can’t go against you, I’ll just make you happy, you can go with him to Jeju Island for a week or some days, I will just pay for everything.”

She was beyond bemused and grinned.

“You’re such a wimp, but okay, I’ll go, just not to Jeju, I want to go to France, would you pay for the both of us.”

Chansung smirked mentally and sighed again to show how hard it was, supposedly.

“I-I’ll do.”

“Good, then go, I’m tired and want to sleep, I’ll go tomorrow at night, maybe a month or two, don’t bother me while I’m out of the country in my honey moon with him.”

Chansung nodded, he felt such a low person, but that was the only way to make her disappear for a while.

Sunhee beamed and dialed his official lover to tell him the news, both talking all night about how a fool Chansung was and how smart she was.

 

 

Hyukjae drive her the next night, she told him how unlucky he was for being with a person like Chansung, just working all day and buried in papers and stuff like that, Hyukjae bowed to her and she kissed her lover without repair before walking toward the airplan.

Hyukjae stretched and smiled, he didn’t know what happened but he was glad, nobody will bother him at the house and he… gosh, he blushed deeply, okay, it was soon, but maybe in the time she wasn’t there, Chansung will go to his room and…

“Hyukjae, you’re such a ert.”

Hyukjae muttered to his self and hopped in the car.

“Chansung isn’t like that, I bet he just treat you like always.”

Hyukjae sighed, he wanted more, but maybe Chansung need more time and he re-sighed.