Chapter Six

Only Love

 

Chansung smiled at the lawyer, “That’s all, right?”

The man nodded giving him a bunch of papers.

“Yes, inside this, all the actions previously under your name now belong to Mr. Hyukjae as you asked.”

“You’re dismissed.”

Chansung dialed to Hyukjae, once the latter was in his office, he gave them a folder.

“That is my proof to you of me just being yours, without those actions, I’m a beggar, so I’m entrusting my life to you.”

Hyukjae sighed, he didn’t want more money, but if that made Chansung feel at easy he accepted them.

“I’ll keep them safe until you ask for them back.”

Chansung grinned feeling all doubts and tension fade, It would be a lie to tell Chansung wasn’t worried about Hyukjae just being after money, but now he was sure Hyukjae loved him and that as selfish as could be, made him happy, if so, he can even stop this and just divorce.

“I’m sorry.” Chansung said, feeling guilty about distrusting Hyukjae even when his heart yearns for him, the latter, as if reading his thoughts just smiled shaking his head.

“You have a meeting in fifteen minutes, better get ready for that.”

While those two where approaching each other, Sunhee was living in France a live without restrictions, dating and having lustful nights while a camera clicked and pictures were taken.

 

 

“I want the divorce.”

The lawyer from the company; widened his eyes and sighed “You’ll lose everything, the actions under your name… and–”

“There are no actions under my name anymore, I have nothing under my name.”

The lawyer widened his eyes, he always made every move regarding the stocks and actionists.

“H-how?”

Chansung smirked.

“I know you slept with Sunhee, she convinced you to side her, so I ask another lawyer, an outsider to take care of those papers, even if I divorce now, Sunhee will not get my amount of inheritance.”

The lawyer stood when Chansung set some pictures in the desk, startling him.

“Here, pictures of her with another man, and it isn’t you, still you’ll protect her?”

Chansung left the room, the lawyers stumbled on the chair and took the pictures, his silly passion love disappearing watching her with another man, he chuckled bitterly.

 

 

Chansung waved to Hyukjae, he was exiting the office when he meet the petite and smiled, some few days more and…

“How did your meet go?”

Chansung watched to the sides and when he saw no one, he wrapped his arms around Hyukjae and smelled his hair, sweet and fluffy.

“Ah, I don’t know why I feel so calm whenever I’m with you.”

Hyukjae was startled at first and he glanced at the sides before hugging back Chansung and giggling.

“Because you fell for me.”

Chansung breathed stop and he smiled widely, indeed, he was in love, just and only in love.

“Hyukjae…”

The named blinked, feeling warm “mnh?”

“I-I know is too soon, but can I kiss you?”

Hyukjae wanted to laugh, they had kiss but the last time was when he asked Chansung to be only his and viceversa, Hyukjae nodded.

Chansung grinned and peek at the sides, it amazed him how there were no employers and he peck those pink plump lips slowly before ruffling his hair.

“What?”

Hyukjae asked confused while Chansung sighed and grinned.

“You’re sweet.”

Hyukjae coyly rolled his eyes in embarrassment and peck Chansung’s cheek before ushering the folder in his hands to Chansung.

“Another meeting, go and work!”

Chansung just felt giddy, he wants his whole life like this, just him and Hyukjae.

Chansung life changes slowly without him knowing, the breakfast are woozy, the smile Hyukjae send to him in the mornings poring a cup of coffee, the lunch time, just two laughing, the time in office when he sighed and Hyukjae is next to him, saying words to cheer him, and the dinner moments in comfy silence, just watching the other eyes.

To Chansung, Hyukjae is the person he ever longed for and just met.

To Hyukjae, Chansung was the person he dreamed of and now was a reality.

 

 

Hyukjae eyes widened, he didn’t know how, well, actually it was two hours ago, Chansung didn’t got a deal sealed; he lost money and went to drink. Hyukjae tried to make him stop but it was futile.

The stock didn’t fell but the crushed deal affected the company and now, it would take years, also Sunhee was spending more money than calculated in France.

“I’m sorry.”

Hyukjae heard Chansung lips uttering before crashing against him, so he widened his eyes and closed them, feeling Chansung groping him and taking off his clothes.

Chansung stopped and Hyukjae sighed, lacing his fingers in Chansung’s hair.

“It’s okay.”

Chansung grunted feeling frustrated, he didn’t want to make Hyukjae felt like trash, and he definitely didn’t want their first time be like this, just him releasing his frustration and angry.

Hyukjae though, kissed him back knowing Chansung feelings and tossed the latter’s clothes away, Chansung widened his eyes at the glowing eyes of Hyukjae.

“Our next time can be the first, let’s see this as just a night between strangers.”

Chansung felt pain in his heart, thinking he didn’t deserve Hyukjae.

“I’m sorry.”

Chansung uttered again before throwing Hyukjae to the bed and entering in him without care, just releasing his dark feelings, another kiss wasn’t shared.

The next morning Chansung stood in shame, and dressed up.

“You can take the day.”

Hyukjae felt empty, he didn’t want this at all, his first time hurt and he bleed, he was sore body and soul and as soon as Chansung left, he broke in cries.

Hyukjae thought Chansung didn’t love him, he hoped for a kiss, a glanced not just be treated as a , and he cried more, maybe the illusion was broken.

Hyukjae stood limping and wincing, dressing without a shower and feeling dirt, he left a note on his desk.

 

 

Chansung grunted again cursing his self, he was a beast, he shouldn’t have done that to Hyukjae, he was so rude and harsh yesterday night and Hyukjae would feel disappointed, Chansung never console Sunhee, so he didn’t know how to treat Hyukjae.

Chansung wanted to give his world but was so out of love that his brain and heart didn’t work together and he cursed again.

“I’ll go take the day and apologize.”

 

 

Sunhee moaned, the man –another lover– her s and she panted, receiving a kiss, open legged and cursing his breath, the man was inside her, pounding and she screamed in a mess.

She heard a chuckl after the man cummed inside her and she panting recovered his senses.

“Wh-what’s funny?”

She asked half awake and the man smirked.

“Dear, you’re in problems.”

Sunhee narrowed his eyes and the man walked to the bookcase, showing a camera. Sunhee widened his eyes.

“I want you to divorce your husband or I’ll show this to the world.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try me.”

 

 

Chansung was in a hastle, he didn’t found Hyukjae, his heart was pounding in pain and he was panting for much running. He ignored his phone calls and stopped for a moment to try and think where Hyukjae could be when again his phone rang, Chansung answered grudgingly.

“Yes?”

It’s me, I recorded her and told her what you asked me, she’s willing to divorce as long as she doesn’t lose her stocks, the properties will go to me, you don’t need to pay, she screws good.”

“Get it, do whatever as long as I can be single again.”

Chansung cut the call, he almost dropped his phone when he saw Hyukjae and placed it inside his pocket before following the petite man limping, he felt awful.

“Hyukjae…”

Chansung whispered, getting near the petite man, slowly following him, Hyukjae entered the hospital, Chansung waited and waited, Hyukjae face was pale, Chansung couldn’t more and stood, catching the petite and hugging him.

“I-I was so worried. I’m sorry about yesterday, I’m an but I really love you.”

Hyukjae relaxed once he knew who was and smiled softly, so he was loved after all and he sighed pulling off slowly.

“Didn’t you see the note? I told you I’ll be in the hospital, I was worried about my bleed, but the medic told me it was normal, we… well…”

Chansung raised his brows and Hyukjae blushed, muttering.

“Hade rawly, he told me to use lube and be in abstinence for a week.”

“I love you Hyukjae, I’ll never make you suffer again.”

Hyukjae felt warm again, a relationship wasn’t just love, it was painful sometimes, and with misunderstanding, people has high and low moments but Chansung love him and Hyukjae loved Chansung.

“Better keep that word. I need only love from now on.”

Chansung hugged Hyukjae, didn’t minding the people around and kissed his cheek.

“You have my word.”

 

 

 

 


The next, sadly is the last chappie >.< thanks for reading! -winks-.