Chapter 8

Strong Heart:Falling In Love (Minzy Related)

Lee Seungi Pov:

Welcome yg Family.... And welcome Minji ah...he said and winked at her, not letting that escape from the audience and family members

Minzy just giggled.

"So lets begin.. seungi said. "It's the first time the family has gathered within a variety show right?

Yes and were very happy to be here" Tablo said.

okay first of all lets begin with big bang...

"How have you been guys..Seungri it's been 2 years huh? seungri answers: really, but we just saw each other 2 days ago when we went out to the club... uhmm let move on to top seungi said causing the audience to laugh. Top what have you been up to? Top: i been good. Seungi: Great nice to hear that. Daesung how are you?  Daesung: what do you want me to say? seungi: anything happened like any girlfriends or crushes? Daesung: Hyung Be quiet and laughed/

Seungi:Taeyang( he bows to him) ayonghaseyo.

Taeyang: what's up Hyung.

Next on to Big Bang leader: Gdragon

"Gdragon we have a special performance for you!!!

"We Welcomw you Boomdragon"

Boom came out and dance to hearbreaker making it into a parody, after he had finished he then got the yg family to participate in a dance off.

"Play the music...

First of all the one and only dolls: Dara and Bom (They danced to T-ara Bo peep)

"Cute" the audience cried.

After that went in the leaders: Gdragon, CL Teddy and Tablo( They all danced to h.o.t candy making the audience laugh at their dance moves

After half the rest of the members had gone it was now down to minzy and Se7en.

"Minzy and her oppa se7en come on down" Boom screamed.

"OPPA, what should we dance to" minzy asked. "To anything you want fairy" he said and smiled.

But before they could start dancing lee seungi changed it up.

"Before you guys dance why don't we have a competition,"

"I don't think that a good idea" se7en started.

"Minzy what do you think are you up to it" seungi said.

Minzy was never one to turn down a competition.

"Yeah i'm in" and grinned.

All the yg members knew that minzy was never one to say no, but they hoped seungi wouldn't do something stupid.

"Okay since mingki ah agreed, lets fo with it" Seungi said.

"First of all we will have se7en dance with gummy to a couple dance while minzy can choose her partner got it"

"yeah" minzy scremed. she  was already pumped up.

"so minzy who will you choose for your partner.. will it be taeyang, daesung or any other oppa you want to dance" seungi asked.

"uhmm" minzy thought. she didn't want ot dance with taeyang because her unnies would get mad so she made her decision pretty fast.

"i'll dance with seungi oppa" she exclaimed.

Taeyang was pretty confident he would have been chosen as she had said in a interview that she wanted to have a dance battle with him. He was pretty disapointed when she chose seungi.

"Me minzy" are you sure i can't really dance"

"dont worry oppa just leave it to me' she exclaimed.

Seungri took over the mcing while the groups got together.

In gummy and se7en area. "Se7en are you okay with this i know that you always wanted to be paired with minzy and this happened?

"It's cool" he said and got in place.

seungri: First of we have se7en hyung and gummy unnie please give a round of applause.

Se7en and gummy danced to se7en digital bounce creating this fun atmosphere and acting as a cute couple.

the crowds went crazy after they finished.

"Now it upto minzy and seungi to beat them" "Go ready set dance" he said trying to be funny but not really working.

"Minzy are you sure u want to do this we will look like a fool because of me" Seungi stated.

Minzy turned around and grabbed his face and looked in to his eyes and said" Opppa believe me, we will make it through"

the crowds were going crazy with their interaction and some weren't that thrilled including some oppas.

"Minzy..its time to dance girl" seungri tried to get back to the show,

"Sorry oppa" she apologized cutely.

Okay now get over there and dance.

When the music began there was a silence until minzy began moving seductivly toward seungi, she got to where he was and began moving her arms up and fown his chest and face and winking seductively toward him. When the music changed to ciara ride all hell broke loose.

 

Se7ne17 here.. this is not the final draft of this chapter so if theres any mistakes or you want me to change it please let me know.all commnets welcome and i'm back to writing yipee:)

Thanks to my chingus and subscriber chingus love you all^^