Chapter 3 lee seungi???

Strong Heart:Falling In Love (Minzy Related)

As minzy was out of the room, she was finally able to breathe. She could relax and think about the bad things later on...

"MInzy? Someone asked.

"it was none other than lee seungi .

"ayonghaseyo oppa" minzy bowed to her Sunbae

"are you ready,Maknae" seungi asked.

"For what oppa? Minzy asked.

"we'll for the show silly" seungi asked. He couldn't stop staring at the girl who stood in front of him. It was hard to imagine she had turned into a beauty in the past 3 years.

"oh yeah! Oppa" minzy exclaimed.

seungi began to laugh at her little outburst he found cute. "Wait did I just think that minzy is cute". "No that couldn't be!" He was like an older brother to her. "Man what's wrong with me" "just forget what you said and go back to normal" yeah normal......

"so minzy let's see how the show comes out huh" he said "we'll I'll leave you now okay" but I'll see you soon Kay:) before he left he ruffled minzy hair and he heard her cute mumbling.

"okay oppa" see you later "minzy said.

far far someone had seen their interaction and he had not liked what he had seen . It disturbed him a lot that he was breathing with rage for what he had seen that dam..seungi do to his Maknae .

NO one could have her and he would sure that no one got in between his relationship with her. If anyone did have her it would be him and none of his hyungs and label mates . He began smirking as he thought of the idea of his minzy lying against him with her face inches away from him and him caressing her beautiful face and .....other .  With that idea he left but before that he looked back and sent a kiss towards his girl.

minzy was still going over her lines when her manger told her to go back to the waiting room, since they were about to go on air.

when she stood up she had felt a gaze coming from afar, but when she turned she only got a glimps of a shoe....

Se7en was still depressed that he called his gf, he had told her what had happened and what he got as a response was pabo.

se7en watched as minzy returned as if nothing had happened. She looked almost to happy to say and he wanted to know who had Made his fairy cheer up if it wasn't him.

"oppa" he heard a small voice called up to him.