Chapter 6

Strong Heart:Falling In Love (Minzy Related)

The rest of the 2ne1 members were glad that minji-ah had asked for forgiveness, because they don't think they could of standed se7en mopping around all week. they were also glad that they didn't have to give minzy a talk about manners as she was the 42 year old unnie. Minzy had never direspected anyone so it had come to a shock as their unnies, because it made them look bad infront of their seniors. and they didn't want to be known as the unnies that cant control their maknae.

"YG Family please head to the studio room, the show will start in 10 minutes..once again the show will start in 10 minutes" the speaker said.

Before anyone headed out there. Tablo called for everyone to create a circle.

"Hey guys, this is the first time, yg family has ever been on a show(except for Goo hye sun). I just got to say: Have Fun and dont do anything Crazy"  he sternly said. 

"Everyone hands together and count to three" 1...2...3..YG FAMILY...GO..(everyone shouted in unison) and headed to the door.

Minzy Pov:

I was pretty glad Oppa had forgiven me, but i still thought it wasn't my fault...after all he was the one bugging me and i only did what i thought was right.

But after the pressure and glares i got from people i knew i had to do it or my unnies would had never let me get away from it.

After i headed towards the door, i had forgotten that i hadn't rehearsed for my segment. well i guess i have to wing it^^

It was pretty nerve racking walkiing down the hall, because once again i was being excluded from the talk. SE7EN was once again playing and talking to the others and he forgot about me. Some things never change i guess. 

Se7en Pov:

I was so happy that i couldnt stop grinning like a fool. I even called my jagiya and told her the good news, but by the way she responded she seemed not to care and hung up on me. =( she always felt  a threat with Minzy around, she always blamed that i never hung around with her because i was always precoupied with minzy and her well being. I didn't think it was true, i mean i wasn't always by her side, i just placed a locator track on her phone without anyone knowing to keep track of her and how she was. It was only brotherly love.