Chapter 1

Strong Heart:Falling In Love (Minzy Related)

Someone on set of Strong heart was really nervous.She was really nervous because she was going to do a x files egment  on the YG Family, and she had to it on either her oppas and unnies. She crossed her unnies out because they would torment her if she embarasssed them on live tv.

Minzy was sitting backstage alone going over the script. All her oppas and unnies were gathered together, laughing it up and jokimg around with each other as if she didn't exist. She din't mind but sometimes she wished that they would notice her and would play around with her. But she saw that her oppas were surronding along her unnies, and when they were here nobody noticed her. As i sad she really didn''t care right? She had  other important matters to attend for her broadcast.

 

It was her second time attending the show with her sunbaes today. Even teddy oppa was attending for the frst time after his group disbanded, and he rarely came out, but since today was a special day he decided to attend much to her dismay. She did like her oppa, but she sometimes though he favored her unnies more than her.

 

Not that she minded but she sometimes wished she would be pretty as Dara, so people would notice her; A great singer like Bom so people would praise her, and as charamastic as Cl who had all the swagger. She was the maknae and everybody just saw her a younger sister.

While minzy was thinking these thoughts she didn't notice someone looming over her.

"Ero-Mingki" someone said.

Minzy looked up to see a tall figure who looked alot like_    (YEP YOU GUESSED IT)

"OPPA" minzy blushed as she  lookied up to see se7en.

 

Sorry the chapter was so short^^ Thanks again to the subscribers ^^