chapter 5

Strong Heart:Falling In Love (Minzy Related)

^^ Hey.... I'm sorry i havent been able to update for so long. i want to thank everyone who has subscribed to my story and my friends here..Thank you so much,,Gracias...gamsahabnida..Arigatō..Xièxiè this story won't have happened if it werent for you guys^^ I really apperciate it(This chapter might be small but ill work on it) Please dont forget to comment 

Seungri Pov"

I couldnt help but stare at the little scene that was occuring between Se7en Hyung and our maknae. By the look of it, it looked like se7en was being tortured, with minzy looks. She had shown him. her pouty face and geniune smile. I mean who could resist that. But from the looks of it hyung was trying so hard not to look at her, that i almost felt bad just staring at him. I knew he would soon give in. I would give him a minute max until he forgave his "Fairy"

60...59...58..5...

"Minzy i forgive you" se7en responded. (seungri smirked) 

Seungri stared in awe, he hadn't imagined his hyung to give in so easily, It had taken him lesser time then he had predicte

He knew it was bound to happen, after all everyone knew that se7en adored his hip hop fairy. In fact he knew that is his hyung didn't have a girlfriend and his age was closer to Minzy, he would have made her his girlfriend. Everyone could tell even seungri and it was a matter of time, before his hyung would lose his treasure to "wolves" as se7en called them. 

Seungri was into his thought that he didn't hear that his stylist had called him, when he did he looked back to those two figures and saw that they were happy once more. Then he walked out of the room and left. But he hadn't gotten to far when he felt a presence that seemed to roam around the waiting room and he got a bad vibe, He hadn't seen the person, he had on'y catched the person hair: It was.....Black. (Or so he thought)

Se7en Pov:

Sigh....

I finally gave in...I finally understood what it meant when people said that it was hard to ever stay mad at minzy. I mean look at her she was so pretty and she had becomed a wonderful person. she was no longer mingki but minzy a young woman.

"Minzy i forgive you" i had said. when those words came out i felt relieved because she was my baby and she would always be.

When i looked at minzy after i said those words, I saw the biggest smile on her face that i couldnt hold my laughter,

I picked her up in a hug and spun her around and around until we all fall down, After i placed her down i cupped her face and looked directly into her eyes and told her" Minzy dont you ever do that to me" you understand , (she noded)" Good now give your oppa a hug, because after all im still your oppa no matter how old i get got it"

"Yes Oppa" Minzy said with a grin,

Top Pov"

When i looked at minzy and se7en together it felt as my heart had broken into pieces for a unknown reason, i really wanted to go up there and pull minzy away from him.

For some reason he felt the urge to disrupt their discusion.

Author Pov:

Not only was Top feeling those thoughts there were three more yg members feeling the same way (excluding the marrieed and older guys) when they looked at  minzy, and se7en, they felt a sudden rage to go their and protect their cub.

So what do you think...(I hoped you guys enjoyed it^^) please dont forget to comment and ill update as soon as possible

Any suggestions are welcomed**