Shaking Things Up

Heroes

 

"Oh my goodness I wish no one at the scene would recognize us.." Hwayoung nervously hoped.

"Why do you say that? Isn't cool that were known as heroes?" Yoomi cheered as she childishly shadow boxed.

"Sure, that's nice. But what'll happen when we debut?" she hyperventilated, "all that hard work for nothing?"

The girls stayed silent.

"No~" Heechin swatted the thought away, "that's not possible."

The girls sat in the car with no words spoken as their thoughts filled the car.

"Girls, where were you?" Ms. Hwang had questioned angrily.

"We were at the bridge accident... You didn't hear about it? It's not that far away," Jaemi scoffed.

"The one in
Cheongdam? That's two hours away," she raised her voice, "if you are going to make excuses, at least make good ones."

"What are you talking about?" Nara snapped.

"I think I said enough, stop pretending that your right. Because of this you have to work out in the gym all night." she walked away.



"What the heck was that?" Yoomi whined.

"She's such a liar! It just happened to us and we should be heroes, and not slave trainees," Jaemi argued.

"Hwayoung, say something!" Nara continued to rile up.

"I can't argue with her though..." Hwayoung paused and stared blankly, "she wasn't lying."

"Okay, now what are you talking about?" Heechin asked.

"I checked her mind while she was talking and it was clear," she pointed to her brain, "free of conscious."


"Breaking news." read the news caster, "Major accident at
Cheongdam bridge. Twenty plus cars involved bumper to bumper, three cars had fallen into the water. Rescue workers showed up immediately and rescued the families trapped in the water. There are several injuries, but no casualties. The bridge will be-" the TV shut off.

"Good job with the alteration," he praised.

"It's not difficult after altering memory almost every morning," he winked.

"So that's what you use your powers for, how convenient," his deep voice echoed throughout the house.

"Call me if you ever need it," he offered, "but I doubt you will."

"I control fire but I can't treat you for that burn," he laughed.

"Guys! Guys! Look at these muscles!" he cheered as he ran into the room skipping.

"Ummm..." they questioned.

"Daesung!" Taeyang came in running, "stop imitating me!"

Daesung squished his face around like putty. The face of Taeyang quickly changed back to Daesung.

"How do I look with his body?" he eye smiled as he cat walked down the living room.

"Aish, I swear I'm going to crush every single bone of yours!" Taeyang chased.

"Oh no!" Daesung laughed as he ran away.

"You two!" Top boomed, "stop!" he raised his voice. The house shook as the deep voice resonated throughout the halls.

"Oh my goodness!" the boys cried, "don't do that to us!" They covered their ears in pain.

"Sorry, I gotta learn how to control it so I can still yell at you guys without blasting your ears off," TOP scratched the back of his head.




"Wait!" Heechin took off her earbuds and stopped the treadmill, "isn't that news on the accident?"

"It is!" Jaemi pointed. Nara grabbed the remote and turned it up.


"- involved bumper to bumper, three cars had fallen into the water. Rescue workers showed up immediately and rescued the families trapped in the water. There are several injuries, but no casualties. The bridge will be closed off until reconstruction completes. Next in the news-" the TV shut off.

"What the?" Hwayoung yelled.

"Rescue workers? More like us!" Yoomi argued.

"What's going on? Everyone is believing this rescue worker stuff while were over here remembering the scene clear as day?" Heechin sat down.

"This is too suspicious.." Nara thought.

 






"Those girls should be going crazy about now," they stated as they checked the watch, "just how I planned."

 



 



The girls exited the building. They had so many thoughts on their minds that they didn't know the answers to.

Heechin's heart sped up, "Not again..." she whispered to herself.

"Heechin what's wrong?" Hwayoung asked as Heechin's mind was all jumbled.

"The same feeling I got before the accident came again!" she cried, "my heart speeds up, my anxiety goes up, and then something bad happens!"

She looked around at all corners, "we need to get out of here!" she whispered.

"Hmm..." a sinister voice called out, "really now? But we just got here."

The girls abruptly turned around. They see three grungy old men towering above them. The one in the middle swiped his hand towards their direction. The girls were lifted with a gust of air, causing them to collapse on the concrete.

Taken aback they stare mouths open as their bodies ached in pain.

"You'll catch flies, girls," the man on the right squeaked, "how about I catch you?" He laughed as he raised both of his hands. The girls were shocked to find themselves flying in the middle if the air, captured in an invisible box.

The middle man in a deep breath. The girls felt the oxygen leaving the box cause them to gasp for air.

"is this the end?"
"I don't want to die like this"
"umma!"
"save me..."
Hwayoung heard the girls say in their minds as she struggled to breathe.

"I suggest you to let them go," GD snapped his fingers causing fire to light on the mans arms. He yelped, releasing the barrier and patted the fire on his clothes to reduce the flames.

"That's better," GD smirked.


The girls fell to the floor once more and gasped onto the cool air. They breathed to their hearts desire and stood up for revenge.