It's Just The Beginning.

Heroes

 

"And the winners are!" the announcer began as he opened the envelope, a drum roll has taken over, then he announced the winners, "Fifth Sense!"

 

The group consisting of 5 girls jumped vigorously up and down in joy as they clasp hands and hug others. They ran to the judges attempting to hug and shake their hands, thanking them for making their dream come true. Confetti cascaded down slowly as the girls re entered the stage crying tears of joy as they bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys! I can't believe it!" Yoomi squealed as she stared at the ceiling, failing her duty to sleep. Who would sleep if they just found out they are one step away from becoming stars?

 

"I know," the others sighed dreamily in unison.

 

"I mean, this is what we've been training for! Today our dreams came true!" Yoomi continued.

 

"And your dream is going to end if you don't shut up," Nara threatened, raising a fist, "Now sleep."

 

Yoomi puffed out her cheeks as everyone had relatively good dreams that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good Morning girls!" a woman greeted as she entered the girls room.

 

"Woah!" Everyone shot up, "How did you get in?" Hwayoung said as she stared at the lady with suspicion.

 

"Don't worry, I work with the show K-Pop Star, which allowed you five to sleep in this room in the first place, I would be happy to announce you are going to be in the company Star* Entertainment." she finished as she opened the curtains.

 

"What does being signed with this company have to do with you being in here without our permission?" Jaemi glared.

 

"The big unknown, now known, fact that starting today I am your manager," she crossed her arms and smirked.

 

"Oh don't get your buns in such a twist, Jaemi," Heechin said, "Nice to meet you, but I think there could have been better ways you could have introduced yourself Ms…" she dragged on, in hopes of a name.

 

"Hwang, Ms. Hwang" the lady straightened and fixed her blazer.

 

"Pleasure to do business with you," Heechin smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello everyone, I am glad that you all could have made it to this important meeting about Fifth Sense," Ms. Hwang said as she stood at the podium.

 

Murmurs began around the room.

 

"Ehem," the room became silent, "So today is an introduction of this girl group to all of you who don't know of them yet." She used the laser pointer and pointed to the big screen behind her.

 

 

"First we start off with the leader, and a vocalist, HwaYoung" she pointed the laser to the girls face on the screen, "She is known for being the mature one, and the intelligent one. She also has various skills with instruments, not only her voice, but piano, violin, cello, and acoustic guitar, I guess you can call her the Jack of All Trades."

 

 

 

 

 

"Secondly we have Jaemi," she pointed, "She is a rapper and main dancer. She has a fiery personality, she is known as the 'bad girl' in the group, and she can sing obviously."

 

 

 

 

 

"Third, we have Nara, she is the main vocalist she has a sharp tongue, but voice of an angel. Oh the irony. She could work on her moves, but a little training can make her perfect."

 

 

 

 

 

"Moving on to Yoomi, the sweet bubbly girl, she is the lead vocalist and visual."

 

 

 

 

 

"Lastly Heechin, she is the main rapper, nothing much to say about her, it's already been said with the others." she concluded the introduction.

 

"For these young ladies, we cannot debut them like the others, we can train them, but not for long." she placed her hands firmly onto the podium, "People will demand a debut soon due to the fact they have already seen what these girls can do, and have done."

 

"How long do you approximate before these girls will debut?" a man asked.

 

"I'm not sure, but if I were to make a estimate… Around two months maximum, and three weeks minimum." she stated.

 

"Do you know the approximate budget as well?" another man asked.

 

"Once again I would have to estimate… Maybe around half a million?" she guessed.

 

Gasp's surrounded the room as they gossiped amongst each other.

 

"Meeting is now over," Ms. Hwang said before she stepped off the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

"How did the meeting go?" Heechin asked Ms. Hwang as she stood up, "Were they satisfied?" 

 

"It'll keep them in their seats for now, but I don't think you should worry about what they think as of now, you need to show them what you are as of in the future." Ms. Hwang concluded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here is your schedules, you will need to follow this religiously or you will regret it," Ms. Hwang said as she handed out the girls schedule.

 

"Woah, theres barely any time to breathe!" Nara said scoffing at the schedule.

 

"Due to the fact you have gotten this opportunity by winning a competition, it means that you will have less time to train," she began, "Others who get scouted or audition have to train for a few years to even get close to becoming a star. You guys have a month."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, I just want a cool shower now," Yoomi said gasping.

 

"I know," everyone agreed trying to catch their breath after their work out in the gym.

 

"Oh my god, this company is so scary at night," Hwayoung glanced around the hallways.

 

"Yeah, it looks like something in a scary movie!" Nara pointed out, "Look! Theres even a blinking light, haha"

 

"Don't point out scary things, Nara"  Hwayoung scolded.

 

"Yeah, I'm getting the hee-bee-jee-bee's" Heechin fanned herself to cool down.

 

"Haha, what if this company was really a-" Jaemi said before getting cut off.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" a faint voice screamed.

 

"What was that!" Heechin whispered.

 

"I don't know!" Yoomi said scared.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

The lights shut off for about 5 seconds before turning back on.

 

Everyone screamed in fright.

 

"Guys! Is everyone okay?!" Hwayoung asked around looking at the other 4 girls.

 

"Yeah! But I'm am so freaking freaked out!" Jaemi said nervously.

 

"Okay okay, you know what, why don't we just hurry our selfs home, and not come back for the night?" Yoomi suggested.

 

"Sounds like a plan!" Heechin darted off as well as the others.