On the Verge of Tears

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Cursing involved. So this is kind of Rated M Chapter.)

--

 

 

Mei's eyes slowly opened. But it was difficult at first to open her eyes because of her puffy red eyes due to so much crying. She opened her eyes but then realized that she was all tied up. She stared to panic and then she noticed she was in a cabin.

 

"Mwo? Where am I?" she said to herself. "N-Noona.." she heard a voice. She looked to her side and saw Ricky. He came closer to her but then she shook her head like she was frightened. "Noona, I'm not going to hurt you." Ricky pleaded with sad eyes. 

 

"Ge-Get away from me. Stay away." she warned him. But she was too scared to be brave. Ricky sighed. *I really am sorry noona..* Ricky thought to himself. "Why am I tied up? YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" she shreiked. "Shhh!" Ricky pointed a finger to his mouth to tell her to be quiet.

 

"Chunji hyung tied you up." Ricky frowned. "Well then untie me! Ricky-ah! Please.." she said on the verge of tears. "Mianhe noona. I can't.." Ricky said. "I thought we were friends Ricky.." she looked down. They sat there in silence, not saying a word at all.

 

"Would you like me to get you something noona? Are you hung--" she cut his sentence off. "Ani." she said coldly looking away from him. "Well, are you thirsty? We have some wa--" he was cut off again. "I said no, Ricky." she said. He heard her sniffles again. She was on the verge of crying once again.

 

"Noona, please don't cry." he pleaded. She looked at him. It somehow seemed normal for Mei to be always crying. "How can I not cry? I'm always crying like a baby because everything around me, hurts me. Including you Ricky. How could you? How could ou betray me? I thought I could trust you.. But I guess not anymore." she glared at him fiercly.

 

Ricky stood up. She was right. Ricky was hurting her. Not physically, but mentally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter