Where Are You?

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

 

The Infinite werewolves raced all over town. Even in the mountains. Most of the members didn't dare to stop because they knew their leader Sunggyu, would kill them if they gave up on their dongsaeng. Sungjong panted and stopped to catch his breathe when they were in the mountains searching.

 

Dongwoo came behind the maknae and nudged him a bit. Sungjong looked at him helpelessly and his paws and legs were fatiguing. "Yah. Sungjong, you alright?" Dongwoo asked as he snuggled his neck as a sign of their bromance. Sungjong nodded but it was clear that he was lying. 

 

Just then Sunggyu came behind them. "Yah! Why are you both stopping! We don't have all day! Now keep sniffing the air for her!" Sunggyu snapped at them. "But hyung, Sungjongie is getting tired.." Dongwoo said as he pitied the maknae. After all, Sungjong was the youngest so he wasn't that strong as his hyungs were.

 

Sunggyu growled at . "Are you telling you want to give up?" he hissed. Dongwoo lowered his head and said, "Ani." Sunggyu ordered them to keep on searching. "Sungjong-ah, kaja. We have to go." Dongwoo motioned for Sungjong to come. Sungjong nodded and followed his hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(AT THE CABIN)

 

 

"Oh come on noona! Please you need to eat!" Ricky pleaded as he tried to feed his noona some kimchi. But Mei ignored Ricky and pretended he wasn't there. Ricky sighed in defeat as he set down the plate of delicious food. "Noona, you haven't eaten a single thing in 3 days.. Aren't you hungry?" Ricky questioned.

 

True, Mei was insanely starving at the moment. But she didn't wanna show that she had any caring side to Ricky. Because afterall, she still thought of him as a trader. "Noona I could tell you're hungry because you're so pale. You could get sick anytime soon." Ricky said in a worried tone.

 

She didn't reply. She just hugged her knees and stared down at the couch. Ricky sighed again. "Well, whenver you feel hungry, there's that plate of food there. I hope you don't stay mad at me noona. I really am sorry. Mianhe." and with that, he left the room leaving the prisoner alone.

 

Tears threatened to fall down, but Mei resisted it. * Fighting Mei. Fighting. You can get through this, somehow. Where are you Junhong.. * And little did she know that he was just a floor down from her, in the basement suffering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's not here." Sungyeol sighed as the Infinite members met up in the mountains after hours and hours of searching. Sunggyu growled and you could literally see the yellow glowing color in his eyes. Woohyun noticed his hyung's frustration so he came up with the second idea. 

 

"Her house. We should go there." Woohyun spoke out. Sunggyu beamed lightly and was so thankful for Woohyun's new option. "Then let's head out. Woohyun, lead the way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter