Learn How to Fight

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Aiyana went outside to pick some herbs, Daehyun followed her. You know, just in case a hungry vampire comes along the way. Sunggyu was busy discussing the plan with Yongguk. They sat in the dining room while looking at a map.

The rest of the Infinite and B.A.P members were talking amongst themselves in a training room. They were all sitting in a circle on a blue ring mat. It was good that they had time to bond and get to know each other well.

"Do you vamps know how to fight?" Dongwoo asked them. The B.A.P members looked up. "Of course we know hoe to fight. We're vampires for crying out loud." Himchan said.

"What about you guys? Do you know how to fight?" Zelo asked. Hoya smirked proudfully and said, "Smh, please. We're werewolves. We can chew anyone's head off." Woohyun hi-fived him and laughed.

Mei looked down at her hands and fiddled with them. "I wish I knew how to fight.." she said to herself. They all looked at her. "Mei-ah, you don't know how to fight?" Myungsoo asked. She shook her head. "Well then, we'll have to teach you." Myungsoo said as they all stood up.

"Wh-what do you mean? I'm not even in shape for fighting." she said looking down. "Anyone can learn how to fight. You'll learn from the experts." Dongwoo said. "Alright. But I'm telling you, I'll die out there." she complained as they handed her white fighting gloves.

She put the white gloves on and stood up. "The first thing you need to know about fighting, is your opponent." Hoya stated. Mei nodded. "You have to be smarter than them. Act quick, and finish them." Jongup added. "But when it comes to supernatural fighting, you have to have no fear against them." Youngjae pointed his finger up.

"And even thought you're a human, you have to have faith in yourself and use that inner supernatural to finish them." Zelo said encouragingly. Mei nodded fast. "Okay. I think I got it. Now, do I like punch some bags or something?" she asked them. The Infinite members looked at each other and smirked.

"You'll be going against Woohyun." Sungyeol said. Woohyun smriked like a greaser and grabbed a pair red fighting gloves. He guided her to the middle of the mat as the the rest of them backed up a bit. "W-wait, I don't even know how to fight!" she exclaimed.

"We just told you how to fight. Now you are fighting Woohyun." Hoya said. Mei looked at them with her regular innocent eyes and looked back at Woohyun who was already in his fighting position. 

She looked at his stance and tried to copy him. She put her hands in fists slowly and bent her knees. "Alright, best 2 out of 3 wins. Good luck!" Zelo said as he whistled his mouth.

♦♦♦

As soon as the whistle blowed from Zelo's mouth, Mei just stood there nervously looking at Woohyun who was smirking non-stop. He slowly moved around the ring and so did she. "C'mon Woohyun!" Sungjong yelled. "Mei, study your opponent." Youngjae shouted.

She stopped moving around the ring and looked at them. "This is too confusing! I'm scared that he'll bite me or somethi--" she was tackled to the ground by Woohyun. She yelped in pain. Woohyun who was still on top of her smirked. "You're just a human. What can you do?" he said. 

That's when she got furious. Then she remembered. *Act quick, and finish them* She grew angry when Woohyun insulted her of being a human in a bad way. She tried to get out of his grasp as Woohyun held her wrists to the mat.

"Argh! Let me go!" she screamed. "Woohyun get off her. He won that one Mei. You can't let him get to you. Next one is winner." Himchan said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter