Um. My Water Broke.

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few weeks after the name picking. And the two wedded couple were still bickering about the names. "Jaerin? How about that?" Zelo asked. "Aniyaaaa, ugh. Junhong, Chaerin is better." Mei crossed her arms and looked away. Zelo chuckled and brought Mei closer. He sneaked his arms around her waist and pulled her in. They were walking near the Han River as the late sky was slowly turning into night.

 

"I wonder when the baby is coming.." she said out of the blue. "You mean babies." he emphezied the plural word. Mei giggled, "Oh right." They continued walking through the beautiful night as it started to get colder. They stopped and rested at a bench. "Ahh, it's so beautiful at night." Mei whispered as she snuggled against Zelo's chest. "It sure is. I wonder if Daehyun hyung is going to have babies with Yana noona." he said. 

 

"Yana noona?" Mei asked. "You know, it's short for Aiyana noona. Aw, don't get jealous just because I don't have a nickname for you~" he teased. Mei huffed and slapped his chest. "Ouch." he pretended. "Whatever." she grunted. After a few minutes of relaxing the fresh air near the river, they got up. "C'mon let's go mei-mei so I can give you a--" Mei cut him off. "Mei-Mei? Junhong you do know that means 'little sister' in Mandarin right?" she smirked at him. Zelo rubbed the nape of his neck and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I didn't know.." he said. Mei laughed as she walked close to Junhong.

 

Suddenly, a huge amount of pain weaved it's way through Mei's stomach. A faint gasp escaped her lips as she stopped walking and she put her hands on her back and stomach. "Ah! Omo!" she cried. Zelo turned around and his eyes widened through his sockets. He quickly s his arm aroud her back to support her. "What's wrong!" he asked worriedly. She looked into Zelo's eyes in fear. "Ugh. It was just another contraction." Suddenly, he noticed water dropping from Mei's private area.

 

"M-My water broke." she gasped. Zelo didn't have to think twice. He picked her up bridal style. "We have to go to the hospital." he said in a firm tone. Another contraction pounded against Mei's stomach. "Ahh! Omona, Zelo it's hurrt-- whoa Ahh!" she cried as she dug her nails into Zelo's neck. "I have to fly there. Hold on tight." he said. When no one was looking, Zelo bent his knees down and sprang high up into the air, looking for the nearest hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zelo burst through the doors of the hospital, holding his beloved Mei firmly in his arms. "SOMEBODY HELP. MY WIFE IS GIVING BIRTH!" Zelo roared. Everyone in the hospital was stunned by the loud voice of Zelo. Immediately, 3 nurses came with a gurny and helped place Mei on the bed. Mei was wailing and holding onto the gurny's rails for dear life. Another contraction came and she threw her head back and screamed.

 

"Ah! Junhong! Junhong it hurts!" she cried. "Ma'm, I'm going to need you to take deep breathes. Everything is going to be alright." one of the nurses assured her. Mei nodded and started taking deep but fasts pants. A doctor emerged from the desk and took a look at Mei. "Go, take her for operation. She's going to need to give birth right now." the doctor said.

 

In a blink of an eye, Mei was gone and Zelo was worried as hell. He took out his phone while cursing numerous 's' under his breathe. He dialed up Yongguk. "Yobeyseyo?" his deep voice ran through the lines. "Hyung! You need to come to Han Hospital now!" Zelo shouted through the phone. "Wae? Is something wrong?" Yongguk asked. "YES SOMEHTING IS ING WRONG! MEI IS GIVING BIRTH NOW!" he yelled. Some of the nurses hushed him to be quiet.

 

"Oh . Alright, I'll bring the rest of the boys over and we'll be right there. Don't worry Zelo. Everything will be okay." and with that Z

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter