Kidnapped

Just Bite Me Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

 

 

"You're coming with us!" Chunji roared as he grabbed Mei by the arm. Mei never saw her oppa's friends like this. When they first met her, they were all kind, funny, and caring. But now that Mei has seen him as a vampire hunter, it's a new side of him. Similar to her oppa's..

 

"Bwoh?! NO! NO LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME!" she yelled as she tried to get out of his grasp. Minji's eyes widened once she saw Chunji's hands strangle her arm. She jumped onto Chunji's back but unfortunately of his fast reflexes; Chunji swinged his arm and knocked her to the ground.

 

Mei screamed as she saw her best friend unconscious on the floor. Tears were running down her face like a waterfall. "NOOO! MINJI! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? LET GO OF ME!" Mei yelled and screamed. Chunji lifted her up from the ground and shouted back, "Shut up Mei! You're making this even more harder!"

 

Ricky didn't know what to do. Mei looked at him with her wet and sad eyes. They were pleading him to save her. "R-Ricky ah. Please. Pl-Please. Help me." she cried. Ricky opened his mouth but then closed it when Chunji stared at him.

 

"I'm sorry noona.." he looked down. Mei shook her head as Chunji held her by her shoulders firm and led her outside. "Kaja. We're taking her back." Chunji motioned Ricky to follow. Ricky looked back at the girl named Minji. Chunji must've swung hard at her. He could see blood coming from her head.

 

"Hyung.. What about Minji?" Ricky asked. Chunji looked back as Mei took a peek at her best friend but then looked away with tears. "Leave her." Chunji said coldly as he dragged Mei downstairs. Ricky was dying inside. He didn't feel like this was right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chunji and Ricky drove Mei deep into the woods. She had her arms and ankles tied together with strong ropes and they had a bandana wrapped around tightly so she couldn't speak. She was in the back of the truck while Chunji and Ricky were at the front.

 

 

"L.Joe is gonna be so happy when he sees his litle sister again." Chunji said as he kept his eyes on the road. Ricky frowned to himself. He never wanted to hurt his noona. Never.

 

 

Ricky glanced back at the end of the truck where Mei was. He could hear her small sniffles. And he could here her whimper. He felt a pang of guilt wash over his entire body.

 

 

"Chunji hyung." he started. "Hm?" Chunji answered as he kept his eyes on the road. "What is L.Joe hyung gonna do with Mei noona?" he asked quietly.

 

 

"How should I know? All I know is that L.Joe wants his sister back. That's all there is to it." Chunji said carelessly. Ricky slumped back to his seat. Deep down, Ricky was having a difficult time to choose sides. He couldn't decide if he should defend his noona and help her, or go with hyungs.

 

"Why does L.Joe hyung want her back anyways? I thought he abandoned her?" Ricky asked innocently. Chunji sighed as he turned the steering wheel left. "He didn't abandon her, Ricky-ah. She ran a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter