Joint Promotion

I fall in love with a single father

 

Unnie, do you enjoy your birthday yesterday? asked Krystal smiling.

Yes, thank you Krys! It was wonderful.... But.... said Tiffany pouted.

What's wrong, unnie? asked Krystal curiously.

Taeng..... He is bothered about the party. said Tiffany pouted.

Taeng Oppa? Oh yeah..... He was not at the table with us. said Krystal wonder.

He was sweet initially but he left the table and gave me the cold shoulder after that. said Tiffany shaking her head.

Well, Taeng oppa doesn't like to socialise. Maybe he is not comfortable with your friends? said Krystal guessing.

Jinja? But why is he giving me the cold shoulder? It doesn't make sense on this.... said Tiffany pouted.

Unnie, is that bothering you? Yah...... You like Taeng Oppa! Am I right? said Krystal look at her excitedly.

Krys! It's not that...... said Tiffany blushed and smack Krystal's arm.

You are blushing, unnie! You definitely like him, admit it! said Krystal continue teasing.

I-I do feel something for him...... But, I could sense that he is trying to avoid me. said Tiffany sadly.

Hmmm....... Let me check it out for you, unnie. said Krystal smirked.

How? Oh.... How could i forget Yoongie! You both are the one who organised the party. said Tiffany teased back.

Unnie..... There's nothing between us! Beside, Yoong Oppa is really helpful! said Krystal fluster.

Yoong oppa heh..... Someone is blushing now! said Tiffany keep teasing.

Ok then, I will ask Taeng Oppa directly. said Krystal smirked.

No.... Krystal Jung! I dare you..... said Tiffany and tickle her.

 

DING DING....... Hello girls! What's going on here? asked Aunt Hyoyeon smiling.

Aunt Hyoyeon! We are just joking around. What's bring you here? asked Tiffany smiling.

Oh, i was thinking of doing a promotion with your veterinary! said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

Promotion? How do we do that? asked Tiffany and Krystal curiously.

Well, our cafe will give away the coupon to Customer who order a main course. The coupon entitled a free check-up for doggy. When the doggy come for check-up, if it require to go on diet, our cafe will have the menu for them. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

That's interesting...... said Tiffany clapped her hands.

Our chef will have to work with you girls for the doggy menu. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiling.

Oh....... said Krystal and looked at Tiffany.

And they saw Tiffany frowned.......

What's wrong? The boys did something wrong? asked Aunt Hyoyeon looking at both of them.

Aunt Hyoyeon, they did nothing..... just that, Taeng oppa is giving unnie the cold shoulder. said Krystal explained.

Oh! Don't worry, i will talk to him. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

But what's the problem with him? I thought i did something wrong..... said Tiffany pouted.

Oh sweetie..... don't be mad at him. I guess he just want to get away from the crowd. said Aunt Hyoyeon explained.

Taeng oppa is indeed an anti social guy! He's cool! said Krystal laughed.

He used to be a dorky guy until he fall out with his father and Seohyun mother passed away. My stubborn brother refused to accept Taeng's wife which is Seohyun's mother. said Aunt Hyoyeon and told them what happen.

******************************************FLASHBACK**************************************************

Appa, i want to marry her and that's it! said Taeng insisted.

**SLAP** How dare you disobey me? Her background cannot be accept! said Old Mr Kim angrily.

I don't care about her background, i love her! said Taeng raised his voice.

**SLAP** I will disown you if you insist to marry her! said Old Mr Kim in anger.

Honey.... don't! He is our only son! Taeng, pls don't make your appa angry. said Old Mrs Kim begging both of them.

Suit yourself then! I want to lead my own life without under controling by other. said Taeng and walked out of the mansion and never return.

*****************************************FLASHBACK END********************************************

Taeng and his wife was happily married, he work hard for his family. But unfortunately, his wife die after giving birth to little Seohyun. He changed into a quiet guy and only focus on his daughter and career. said Aunt Hyoyeon sadly.

He is very persistent and strong! It must be hard on him..... said Tiffany sighed.

Fighting for his love..... Taeng oppa is my idol! said Krystal raising her thumbs up.

Well, he has to be strong for Seobaby..... Poor boy! I'm glad he pulled through all this. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled weakly.

Aunt Hyoyeon, i agreed for the joint promotion. When are we going to discuss further? said Tiffany smiled.

Great! I will inform the boys about it. How about you girls come over tonight for discussion? asked Aunt Hyoyeon smiling.

I'm fine with tonight. said both Tiffany and Krystal.

Ok, cya then.... bye! said Aunt Hyoyeon go back to the cafe happily.

 

What? Joint promotion? asked Taeng and Yoong together.

Yes, our neighbor next door has agreed and they are coming over tonight for discussion. said Aunt Hyoyeon happily.

Just tell me what is my responsiblity will do. said Taeng trying to walk away.

You have to work with Tiffany closely. said Aunt Hyoyeon.

W-what? I-I can't.... You know i always work on my own. said Taeng argued.

Not this time, Taeng. You both have to work together! said Aunt Hyoyeon stern.

Ok, Yoongie will represent me and inform me will do. said Taeng continue doing his things.

What's wrong with you, Taeng? I thought you and Tiffany click along? asked Aunt Hyoyeon in anger.

No, we don't click at all...... We are totally different! said Taeng firmly.

I don't care what's the problem with you both, but this is about work! You get it? asked Aunt Hyoyeon staring at Taeng.

Taeng have no choice but to agreed and nodded his head.

 

To be continue.......

 

Hihi Taeny/YoonKrys shipper! Luckily I managed to update today..... Well, I intend to add spice and sugar on the next chapter "fully Taeny & YoonKrys" they are going to work together, right!! Lol..... 

Stay tuned and comment what kind of scene you wanna see on the next chapter! XD

*BY THE WAY...... ANY VOTE UP FOR THIS STORY??*

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 12.08.13