Heart beat tells...

I fall in love with a single father

 

Continued from chapter 5......

 

It's a pink bracelet with totoro head in a roll! 

Thank you, Taeng! I like it very much..... said Tiffany eye-smiled and hugged him.

I'm glad you like it! said Taeng whispered in her ear.

H-how do you know i like pink and totoro? asked Tiffany release the hug (still holding onto each other)

Observed..... said Taeng smiled and Tiffany eye-smiled.

Daddy and eye-smile unnie hug hug..... said little Seohyun clapped her hands happily.

Cheese...... You both are just like a couple! said Yoong laughed and clapped his hands.

Oppa.... Unnie.... You both looks good together! said Krystal smirked and raised both thumps up.

Fighting, guys! said Aunt Hyoyeon clapped her hands and the customers followed.

It seem like a confession party more than birthday party.

Both Taeng and Tiffany are blushing like an apple right now.

Woof woof woof woof....... Ginger and Prince ran towards them.

Taeng picked up Ginger whereas Tiffany picked up Prince.

When Tiffany was about to kiss on Prince, suddenly he jumped off her arm with Ginger as well.

Tiffany's kisses falls on Taeng's cheek instead.

Both of them was blushing madly...... Especially Tiffany, her stomach feels like butterfly flying around.

Taeng's heart was beating faster than ever.

Tiffany! Happy birthday to you! said someone at the door.

Everyones turned their head and saw two guys standing at the main entrance.

Lee Donghae bring his boyfriend, Choi Siwon to attend Tiffany's birthday party.

Donghae Oppa! Thanks for coming..... said Tiffany smiling.

Yah..... You are just like my little sister! said Donghae and hugged Tiffany.

The guest was sitting together in a big round table, Tiffany is talking happily with all her friends.

Taeng is not use to socialise with people and he is being quiet all the time.

He excused himself and stay inside the kitchen instead.

He do felt something for Tiffany, but he had a second thought when he heard Tiffany's conversation with her friends. He can't get into their conversation.

My heart shouldn't feel "that way"...... I'm not good enough for her. said Taeng mumbled.

Taeng hyung, you have something on your mind? asked Yoong when he enter the kitchen.

Nah..... You need anything here? asked Taeng smiled and shaked his head.

Oh, i need to fry some finger food. said Yoong smiled.

Leave it to me and come back in 10 minutes. said Taeng and open the fridge.

Aren't you going out to attend to the guest? asked Yoong gave his doey-eyes.

Yoong, our birthday girl is good enough to attend her own guest. said Taeng smiled.

Taeng hyung..... I could see that Tiffany noona was really happy when you came. said Yoong.

Because of this birthday surprise. Nothing more than that..... said Taeng coolly while preparing the food.

Ani........ It is different! The way she look at you is just like, I looked at Krystal! said Yoong confessed.

W-what? You mean...... You like Krystal? asked Taeng surprised.

Yeah...... I fall in love with her when I saw her here. said Yoong smiling happily.

Wow! When are you going to confess? asked Taeng happily.

Not yet..... I want to know more about her and I'm not sure how she feel about me. said Yoong pouted.

Hmmm...... That should be the right way. You are a nice guy, Yoong. Fighting! said Taeng encouraging.

You too, Taeng hyung..... Fighting! said Yoong thumbs up.

W-what? Me..... Fighting? asked Taeng looked at Yoong curiously.

Yah..... For Tiffany noona! said Yoong teased.

There's nothing between us! said Taeng continued his cooking.

Jinja? But you both behaved so loving just now..... said Yoong teased again.

I-I'm just happy for her birthday and we belong to two different world, Yoong. said Taeng coolly.

What makes you think that when you didn't even try? asked Yoong protested.

It is not necessary and I'm contented with Hyunnie with me. said Taeng smiled weakly.

Taeng hyung...... Seobaby is still young and she needs a mommy. said Yoong continued.

Moreover, Tiffany noona and Seobaby are comfortable with each other. You are aware of it too. said Yoong argued.

Ok, the food is ready! Bring this out...... said Taeng avoided Yoong's word.

Taeng hyung....... said Yoong whined.

Just bring this out, will you. said Taeng and pushed him out of the kitchen.

Minutes later....... Taeng joined the rest at the table.

Hyunnie..... it's time to go home. said Taeng smiling at his daughter.

Taeng, you are leaving? Where did you go just now, I didn't see you..... said Tiffany pouted.

I'm a chef, I should be in the kitchen, isn't it? said Taeng smiled.

Tiffany widen her eyes when she heard Taeng, she is surprised by his sudden cold attitude.

Daddy..... but i want to talk to eyes-smile unnie. said little Seohyun pouted.

Eyes-smile unnie is talking to her friends, don't disturb her. said Taeng and carried little Seohyun onto his arm.

Aunt Hyoyeon, I will take my leave now. said Taeng and he didn't even say good-bye to Tiffany.

What's wrong with him? asked Aunt Hyoyeon looking at Yoong.

Ermmm...... I think Taeng hyung is not feeling well. said Yoong lied.

Tiffany is sad to see Taeng and Seobaby leaving the cafe, but what can she do? What sting her heart is Taeng's sudden changed of attitude to her. 

 

 

 

Annyeong! Finally, I got to update today!

It seems like Taeng is gonna avoid Tiffany from now on as he felt that both of them belong to two different world! What will happen and what will Tiffany do? And Yoong, will he confess to Krystal and how does Krystal feel about him? Stay tuned and comment....... Cheers!

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 10.08.13