Adopt Ginger, the puppy

I fall in love with a single father

 

Continue on chapter 3.......

 

Taeyeon tucked little Seohyun to bed and he went for a bath.

After bathed, he check on little Seohyun again and he give Tiffany a call to ensure she is home safely.

 

RING RING.......... RING RING.......... RING RING............ RING RING.............

 

Hmm...... why is she not picking up? said Taeng mumbled.

H-Hello........ said Tiffany patting.

Tiffany......... Are you ok? asked Taeng concerned.

Yeah...... i just had my bath and i heard my phone ringing. I guess it must be you. said Tiffany smiling.

Opps......... sorry for the rush. I didn't hang up cause i'm worry. said Taeng apologized for causing her to run for the phone.

It's ok, Taeng. I'm home safe and sound, thanks for calling. said Tiffany smiled.

Ermm...... You better get change, Tiffany. If not, you will get a cold. said Taeng concerned.

Oh yeah.... Have a good rest, Taeng. Goodnight...... said Tiffany smiled as she almost forget she only had a towel on her.

You too, have an early night. Goodnight, Tiffany! said Taeng smiled.

 

Next day at We Care Veterinary. 

Lee Donghae, Tiffany's childhood friend came with a black toy poodle.

Tiffany...... pls help me to find a owner for this puppy. said Donghae begging.

Donghae oppa, how could you?? You should take care of him......aid Tiffany angrily.

My ex boyfriend brought him few months ago before we break off. said Donghae pouted.

You may as well take over and be the owner then...... said Tiffany.

I can't Tiffany! My new boyfriend doesn't like dog and i dont know how to take care. said Donghae almost cry.

Donghae is a gay since his teenage time, his family is aware and they accepted it as nothing can be change.

For god sake....... you are horrible! said Tiffany shaked her head and folded her arm with cross.

Tiffany, i'm sure it will be easier for you to get him a new owner. Please...... Tiffany....... Please...... said Donghae begging.

 

DING DING............

The door opened and Taeng walk in with little Seohyun.

Eye-smile unnie! called little Seohyun and run to Tiffany for a hug.

Hi Taeng..... hi Seobaby! How are you today? asked Tiffany eye-smiled and return the hug.

Thank you for patting me to sleep last night. I like it when daddy do that and now it is you. said little Seohyun innocently.

Tiffany looked at Taeng in confuse.

Because she remember, i'm not the one who pat her to sleep last night. said Taeng explained.

Tiffany smiled and looked at little Seohyun.

Did you sleep well last night? asked Tiffany smiling.

Yes! I love the way eye-smile unnie patting me. Can you pat me to sleep everynight? asked little Seohyun innocently.

This caught Taeng and Tiffany by surprise and both of them are looking at each other awkwardly.

Woof woof...... Woof woof...... The black toy poodle run to little Seohyun.

Cute...... Hi puppy, what is your name? said little Seohyun smiled and caring his flur.

His name is Ginger! Do you like him? asked Donghae smiling.

Yes uncle..... Ginger is cute! said little Seohyun smiled.

Do you want to keep him as your pet? I can give it to you. asked Donghae smiling.

Little Seohyun do not understand what Donghae is trying to tell her and she look at him curiously.

Thank you, but no sir. She is too young to take care of a puppy and we can't accept your gift. said Taeng smiled.

(Omo.... He is cute!! I must get his number! - in Donghae mind)

Oh, I'm asking Tiffany for help to look for a owner for this puppy. And it seem like your....... said Donghae stopped.

She is my daughter. said Taeng smiled.

W-What.....? Y-your d-daughter? You looked so young to be a father..... said Donghae pouted.

Donghae is disappointed to know that Taeng is married and a father.

Daddy, can I keep Ginger? asked little Seohyun pulling Taeng's pant.

Hyunnie, you are too young to take care of Ginger and daddy is busy at the cafe too. said Taeng explained.

Little Seohyun pouted and nodded her head down.

Tiffany can't bear to see the little girl to be disappointed......

Donghae oppa, leave Ginger with me and I will take care of him. said Tiffany.

Jinja?? B-but you rejected me just now....... said Donghae surprised.

Because I want you to be responsible for your pet. But still, you refused. said Tiffany pouted and continued.

And i dont want you to push Ginger around just to get rid of him. So, i decided to take over. said Tiffany stared at him.

Thank you, Tiffany! I know I can count on you. Here are all Ginger's belonging and i will go now. said Donghae smiling happily.

 

Seobaby, you can come and play with Ginger anytime you want. said Tiffany smiling.

Jinja? I can play with him? asked Little Seohyun happily.

But you must ask daddy for permission before you come. said Tiffany nodded her head and smiled.

Tiffany........ Thanks for your kind effort. said Taeng appreciated.

It's nothing. I just don't like to see the poor puppy wander around. said Tiffany eye-smile.

And partly because of Hyunnie..... I know, Tiffany. Thank you! said Taeng smiled.

Tiffany is surprised that Taeng is aware of her intention.

They only get to know each other not more than 3 days, but somehow it seem like they have known each other for long........

 

 

Annyeong! Sorry to keep you waiting....... I have been busy lately.

Looks like, Taeny relationship have improved tremendously....... Their sync..... Ahahaha!

Well.... I guess it's time to add in some YoonKrys.... Hehehe!

Pls comment about this chapter.......

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author) 😘

Updated: 27.7.13 ~~~~~ Happy Taeny day! 😍