Tiffany's birthday

I fall in love with a single father

 

Krystal happen to met Yoong at the mall.

Yoongie........ called Krystal , she is only a few steps behind him.

Krystal....... so concidence to meet you here. said Yoong smiled.

Yeah, i'm here to shop for Tiffany unnie birthday gift. said Krystal smiled.

Oh, Tiffany noona birthday coming? asked Yoong happily.

Yeah..... it is tomorrow and i'm thinking to get a place to celebrate for her since our family are all in L.A said Krystal pouted.

Why don't you guys come over to our cafe for celebration? And we will decorate the cafe for her birthday. said Yoong suggested.

Good idea! How do you charge for holding such event in your cafe? asked Krystal smiling.

Well, we have never do this before. But we can do it for our friend and i will discuss with Taeng hyung and my Mom and i'm sure they will be glad to do it too. said Yoong smiled.

Really? Thank you, Yoong! I will bring Tiffany unnie to your cafe tomorrow then. said Krystal hugged him.

N-no problem! Let's do it during dinner time then. said Yoong blushed. 

Krystal saw Yoong blushing then she realized they hugged.

Yoong went home and inform Aunt Hyoyeon about Tiffany's birthday and Aunt Hyoyeon can't wait to decorate the cafe for celebration.

 

Next day at Puppies Love Cafe.

Aunt Hyoyeon, Yoong and Taeng is decorating their cafe for Tiffany's birthday.

Later in the evening, Krystal brings Tiffany over for dinner.

The moment Tiffany stepped into the cafe, she was caught by surprised.......

Everyone (including the customers) wished her happy birthday while holding a piece of cake on their hands.

And the banner...... balloons..... and wall decoration shown HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!

Lastly, little Seohyun is the one who pushed the birthday cake out to her.

Tiffany is touched of all these arrangement by her friends and she cried with a smile.

Eyes-smile unnie, it is your birthday...... don't cry....... said little Seohyun innocently.

Thank you, Seobaby. I'm just too happy....... said Tiffany smiled.

Thank you everyone for this special day! Thank you! said Tiffany bowed and hugged her friends one by one.

Thank you, Krystal!

Thank you, Yoongie!

Thank you, Aunt Hyoyeon!

Thank you, Seobaby!

Tiffany is turning her head around and looking for Taeng.

By the way, where's Taeng? asked Tiffany realized he is not there.

Oh...... Taeng have something on. He left after he done the things here. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

Taeng hyung came here early in the morning to arrange all this. said Yoong smiling.

Then what did you help? asked Krystal looking at Yoong.

Me? I help him to set up the decoration. It takes two man to get things done..... said Yoong laughed.

Thank you so much, guys! I appreciated. said Tiffany smiled, but disappointed Taeng is not there.

Eyes-smile unnie, are you sad that daddy is not here? asked little Seohyun innocently.

M-mwo...... Ermmm...... Y-yeah...... I hope he is here to enjoy with all of us. said Tiffany shyly.

Annyeonghaisayo! someone greeted from behind. And all of them turned their head.

Daddy......... Shouted little Seohyun and hugged him. Taeng carried little Seohyun in his arm.

Sorry guys, I'm late! said Taeng apologized.

It's ok..... I-I thought you are busy? asked Tiffany smiling. She is more than happy to see Taeng.

Yeah...... I got this for you. Happy birthday, Tiffany! said Taeng and give it to her.

Tiffany widen her smile when she saw the gift from Taeng......

 

 

Annyeong! It's been awhile, guys! Thanks for your patience. XD

What is the gift from Taeng? Anyone able to guess? Next chapter, ermmm...... Ahahaha!

Vote up if you like my story and comment pls....... Fighting!

 

 

From: Taennyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 01.08.13 ~ Happy birthday, Fany! x333