Blessing and loved

I fall in love with a single father

 

Aunt Hyoyeon is very happy, Taeng finally nodded his head that she can inform his parents about his whereabouts.

Aunt Hyoyeon informed Taeng's parents about his marriage with Tiffany. The old folks are happy to hear their son wonderful marriage with the Hwang's. Old Mr Kim has regretted that he disowned Taeng in a moment of anger. And he has been trying to locate Taeng, but Taeng always shift from place to place whenever he found him.

Until one day, he decided to come back to Seoul with little Seohyun and look for Aunt Hyoyeon. He begged Aunt Hyoyeon not to reveal his whereabouts to anyone and that included his parents. 

Old Mr Kim and Old Mrs Kim arrived Seoul airport together with Old Mr Hwang. They do not know each other but they seem to get along very well, especially Old Mr Kim and Old Mr Hwang. Perhaps they are all Korean who has been staying in America for years.

Almost 10 years since my last trip to visit my younger sister. said Old Mr Kim sighed.

Me too...... It is always my younger daughter who fly to L.A and visit me. said Old Mr Hwang laughed.

She must be a nice and caring daughter..... said Old Mr Kim enviously.

Indeed she is. I hope the man she is marrying will be good to her. said Old Mr Hwang smiled.

You mean you have not see your future son in-law? asked Old Mr Kim surprised.

Let the youngster decide their future...... It is their choice be it good or bad. said Old Mr Hwang smiled.

See that? If you are this open-minded like Mr Hwang, perhaps we are living with our son happily. said Old Mrs Kim sighed.

Don't worry, since he decided to meet you guys, things will turn out to be better. said Old Mr Hwang smiling.

Daddy!! called Tiffany happily and hugged Old Mr Hwang tightly.

I missed you, my baby girl. How are you doing? asked Old Mr Hwang smiling.

I'm fine..... I missed you too, Daddy! said Tiffany kissed his cheek.

Tiffany, meet Mr Kim and Mrs Kim..... They are Korean who stay in L.A too. said Old Mr Hwang introduced.

Annyeonghaisaiyo...... Tiffany Hwang imida. greeted Tiffany and bowed 90 degree.

Annyeonghaisaiyo...... Old Mr Kim and Old Mrs Kim greet back.

You have a beautiful daughter, Mr Hwang. said Old Mrs Kim praised.

Thank you, Mrs Kim. said Tiffany shyly.

Oppa...... called someone from behind.

Aunt Hyoyeon? Tiffany? both of them surprised who they are with.

Daddy, this is Aunt Hyoyeon..... She is the aunt of my fiancé. said Tiffany introduced.

Nice to meet you Mr Hwang. said Aunt Hyoyeon greet and bowed.

Nice to meet you too, Hyoyeon ssi. said Old Mr Hwang greeted.

Wait! Which mean, Tiffany is Taeng's fiancée....... asked Old Mr Kim to confirm and Old Mrs Kim is smiling happily.

Yes, Oppa! She is your future daughter in-law, Tiffany Hwang. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiling.

So, we are going to be one family, Kim! Things will be easier for you and your son to get reconcile then. said Old Mr Hwang smiling happily.

The two old man hugged each other with tears. And the ladies was gigging.

 

After the old folks settle down in hotel, they meet the rest at the restaurant for dinner.

Old Mr Kim and Old Mrs Kim is very excited that they are going to meet their son and grand-daughter finally. Aunt Hyoyeon and Yoong is happy for this meet up too. With Tiffany sitting beside him, Old Mr Hwang is looking forward to meet Taeng too.

Knock knock! Here comes, Taeng with little Seohyun in his arm. Annyeonghaiseyo! Taeng greeted and bowed to everyone.

Old Mrs Kim stand-up immediatelly and walked to Taeng.

My precious son...... Omma missed you so much! said Old Mrs Kim teary and hugged them tightly.

I missed you too, Omma! How have you been? asked Taeng with tears in his eyes too.

Omma is fine, just that your appa has not been in good health through out the years. said Old Mrs Kim.

Hyunnie, this is grandma. said Taeng looked at little Seohyun, he avoid to talk about Old Mr Kim.

Grandma, I am Kim Seohyun. Everyone called me Seobaby, except daddy and Fany mommy called me Hyunnie. said little Seohyun dorkily.

Seobaby....... You really take after your appa! Both are so dorky! said Old Mrs Kim hugged her tightly.

Omma...... I am a father now. said Taeng pouted.

You are still my son even you are a father of dozen kids. said Old Mrs Kim smiled widely.

Tiffany is blushing madly when she heard Old Mrs Kim.

Oops! I guess my future daughter in-law is blushing now. Mianhe..... said Old Mrs Kim teased.

All of them was laughing happily at the blushing Tiffany.

Daddy........ said Tiffany blushed and pouted.

Fany ah....... called Taeng, he walked to his future wife and hugged her.

Tiffany quickly hide her blushing face into his embrace.

Look at them....... So sweet! said Yoong teased.

Uncle Yoong, don't laugh at my daddy and Fany mommy! Hyunnie will protect you two! said little Seohyun and hugged them.

The old folks is very glad that their children's has found their true love and Mr Hwang did not mind that Taeng has a daughter so long as he love Tiffany and little Seohyun love Tiffany like her mommy. 

Taeny intend to hold their wedding in Seoul. And the two old man, let them decide what they wanna do. Old Mr Kim has announced Taeng to be his next successor for all his restaurants supplychain in USA. At first, Taeng refused but Tiffany managed to get him to accept and reconcile with his father.

One month after their wedding, Tiffany was pregnant...... little Seohyun is overjoyed that she gonna have a younger brother/sister. As for Taeng, he is more than happy that Tiffany wanted to have more children with him.

Taeny couple living happily in Seoul with Seobaby and their unborn child.

 

 

Annyeong...... The story has ended. I hope you enjoy reading. 

PLS GIVE A VOTE FOR THIS STORY IF YOU LIKE IT.

Not forgetting to sub, vote, comment and support on my new Taeny FF "MY TRUST ON YOU" check it out!

Thank you for reading my stories all this while. Kamsahamidah...... 😄

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 01.09.13