Marriage announcement

I fall in love with a single father

Whooohoooo!! GG World Tour 2013 "Girl & Peace" in Singapore on 12th Oct, all ticket sold out!!!

It's been two years since their first concert held in Singapore.... This time, I couldn't get the ticket!!! God damn it!!!

Anyway..... The story needs to be continue and here it goes......

 

Next day morning, Taeng awake and saw the Tiffany beside him.

He smiled and her hair softly......

I love you, Fany..... said Taeng and kissed her forehead followed by lips.

Hmm..... Morning Taeng. said Tiffany greeted and show him her eyes-smiled.

Morning, my love...... said Taeng smiling.

Errrrhhhhh........ said Tiffany as she felt painful at her private part.

What's wrong, Fany? asked Taeng worried.

Mmm...... Pain...... said Tiffany as she is trying to move her leg.

Where is the pain? Let me see....... asked Taeng and wanted to "look" at it.

Yah..... said Tiffany blushed, she quickly grabbed the blanket and covered herself up.

Wae........ Fany ah? asked Taeng curiously.

I guessed we overdo last night, that's why..... said Tiffany shyly.

Oops! I'm sorry, Fany...... Yeah, it's been years since my last and only make out. said Taeng looked down.

You mean..... The one and only make out with Seobaby's mom and she got pregnant? asked Tiffany surprised.

Yeah, we were younger then and thought pregnant woman cannot have . said Taeng nodded her head.

Omo...... Jinja? said Tiffany widen her eyes and continue.

Will I get pregnant too after our 3 rounds last night? asked Tiffany mumbling.

Fany....... Will you marry me? asked Taeng as he heard her mumbling.

Jinja? Are you serious, Taeng? asked Tiffany surprised of Taeng's sudden propose.

Yes, Fany. We love each other and I want to be responsible for you. said Taeng smiled and hold her hands.

Taeng........ said Tiffany happily and hugged him tightly. 

 

Taeny is getting marry and they announced to Aunt Hyoyeon, Yoong and Krystal. Not forgetting the little Seohyun which is more happy than anyone that her Fany mommy and daddy are getting married.

Taeng, we need to inform your dad. said Aunt Hyoyeon remind.

No! He will not get involve in anything about me! said Taeng frowned.

Taeng, he is your dad after all. And he have not see Seobaby..... said Aunt Hyoyeon trying to convince him.

It is not neccessary! We are not related since the day Hyunnie is born! said Taeng angrily.

When are these two father and son gonna get along? said Aunt Hyoyeon and she decided to look for Tiffany.

 

Taeng, my dad gonna visit me next week. We will ask for his permission by then. said Tiffany hugged him.

Fany...... W-will your dad object t-to our marriage? asked Taeng worried.

Taeng, I believe my dad will let me decide my own marriage. said Tiffany smiled.

B-but...... What about..... Mmmmm....... said Taeng and he was cut by Tiffany passionate kiss.

Mmmmm........ Taeng........ But about your dad? asked Tiffany after the kiss.

He doesn't need to get involve....... said Taeng frowned.

What's wrong? You had a fight with your dad? asked Tiffany while her arms still clinging on his neck.

I don't wish to talk about him...... said Taeng mood changed again.

Tae....... Look at me! said Tiffany and hold up his cheek.

I want blessing for our marriage, especially from our parents. said Tiffany pouted.

Fany........ called Taeng and he was cut by Tiffany once again.

Tae, plsssss...... Just a nod from you will do. Taetae......... called Tiffany pleading and pouting.

Taeng don't bear to see Tiffany pleading and he finally nodded his head and agreed.

Yeah! Thank you, baby! I know you won't bear to see me crying infront of you. said Tiffany happily.

Because I treasure my loves one around me. said Taeng smiled weakly.

This is one of the reason that I love you. said Tiffany smiled.

One of the reason? Which means, there's still a lot of reason for you to love me eh? said Taeng laughed.

Yah! Kim Taeng, you are so arrogant. said Tiffany pretend to pouted.

You fall in love with my arrogant when I refused to meet anyone, isn't it? said Taeng back-hugged her.

You..... Mmmm mmmm mmmmm...... This time, Tiffany was cutted by Taeng's kisses.

They spent another romantic night together again.

 

 

Whoooooohooooo! It seem like Taeny unable to control their hormone! Ahahaha! And Taeng, he can't resist Tiffany..... Isn't it? Old Kim & Old Hwang gonna appear in the next chapter.... Good time or bad time?

Stay tune and COMMENT..... GONNA BE LAST CHAPTERS!!!

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 29.08.13