Being ignored

I fall in love with a single father

 

Continued from chapter 7......

 

Later in the evening, the veterinary has closed for the day. 

Tiffany and Krystal go over to the cafe next door.

Business is as crowd as usual...... But Aunt Hyoyeon managed to get the boys to get ready for discussion.

Eyes-smile unnie (Tiffany) & big eyes unnie (Krystal)....... Shouted little Seohyun happily.

Hi Seobaby..... Nice to see you! said Krystal smiling.

Do you miss us? asked Tiffany eyes-smiled.

Little Seohyun nodded her head and wanted Tiffany to carry her.

Tiffany simply doted on her and without hesitation, she carry her on her arm..... Like a mommy!

Taeng saw how close Tiffany and Seohyun is...... He find it hard to separate them now.

Daddy...... Eyes-smile unnie is here! said little Seohyun smiling happily.

Taeng and Tiffany's eyes meet, he avoid her eyes contact..... She frowned.

Both Yoong and Krystal gulped when they saw the way Taeng and Tiffany reaction.

All of them enter Aunt Hyoyeon's office for discussion.

 

Ok, you guys aware that we are going to do a joint promotion. asked Aunt Hyoyeon looking at them.

All of them nodded their head and looked at her.

All right, customer will entitled a promotion coupon for free doggy check-up whenever they ordered our main menu and the vet will cover what are the healthy meal for the doggy. So, Taeng and Tiffany you guys gotta work it out. Yoongie and Krystal, you both will work on the coupon. Any question? asked Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

When are we starting the promotion? asked both Tiffany and Taeng in sync.

.................... Moment of awkward!!! (Hehehe)

1st of September! You guys gotta act fast..... said Aunt Hyoyeon smiling.

Krystal and me will work on the coupon tomorrow. said Yoong smiled and Krystal nodded her nodded.

Great! What about you two? asked Aunt Hyoyeon looking at Taeng and Tiffany.

.................... 

....................

Ehem! Aunt Hyoyeon made a cough.

I-I will discuss with Tiffany. said Taeng finally react.

All right! I'm looking forward to the success. You guys may go now. said Aunt Hyoyeon smirked.

Tiffa........ Seobaby, do you want to eat ice-cream? asked Tiffany eye-smiled at little Seohyun. Before Taeng could ask, Tiffany cutted his word and talk to little Seohyun instead.

Yoong and Krystal giggled, they quickly walk out of the awkwarded office.

Yes! I want ice cream! said little Seohyun happily.

Let's go then. Come on..... said Tiffany smiled, she holded little Seohyun's hand and walk out of the office without Taeng.

Taeng widen his eyes with surprised, he didn't know that little Seohyun will leave with Tiffany and left him behind.

See what you have done..... You better do something to make it to her. said Aunt Hyoyeon whisper before she walk out.

Taeng had his jaw dropped and stand there dumbfold.

 

 

Hi Taeny shipper! So, what do you think Taeng should do to make it up to Tiffany? Everyone's is on Tiffany's side even little Seohyun. (Taeng is having a headache now) ahahaha!

Pls comment and stay tune for the next chapter.... Cheers!

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 15.08.13