The gentle him...

He's All That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“What the hell are you doing? Let him go.” Hyun Joong said to the man that restrains Jaejoong from moving.

“You are the one that should let him go.” Yunho turn to order the man. Face was cold.

“What?! You-”

“Stop it!” Jaejoong heaved a sigh as tired with that tense situation which like held him been trapped between those two obstinate man.

The two men shoot him an angry looks. He gulped before he turned to one side, let out his next word to one of them.

“Jung Yunho, Let go of me.” Jaejoong could tell the man face was tense and only stared at him back. But weirdly, the man released his hold. Jaejoong blinked as unbelief the man would listen to him for the first time. But then he shifted his attention to Hyun Joong back.

“We really need to talk.” He spoke.

Hyun Joong eyes shot up to Yunho’s, and he smirked as threw a victory smile, before he dragged Jaejoong to get into elevator, back to his house.

“What was all of this? Why you’re not attended school today? How could you end up to been in his house?” Hyun Joong shoot all of his curiousness, once he got into Jaejoong’s house.

[Jaejoong P.O.V]

I still tried to gain my balance to stand still as my head felt a bit spinning. Yet, this friend of me that never tired to worry about me shot me a bullet of questions.

“Yah, Jae-” He couldn’t finish his word as I already swayed and was about to fall on the floor. I felt he caught my limb in time.

“Yah, are you…really sick?!” I heard his worry voice. I shook my head as that could take off that sudden dizziness. I forgot, that I still not take any medicine as I just finish ate at Jung Yunho’s place before when I’d been dragged home suddenly.

“I.. I just got a fever…but it’s getting better.” I said as Hyun Joong walked me to my couch. I laid there as couldn’t hold the heavy burden on my head.

“Aish, what's better? You’re getting worse! Why you don’t tell me early?! I told you, and you’re not listening. You’d been walked home in drench last night. And you keep that strong face like you’re immune enough. Yeah, keep that stubbornness again.” he threw his nags but still he got up and rushed to the kitchen.

Hah, that friend of mine…I smiled, used to that side of him. He still cares for me. I thought he still mad at me since last night he just left me blankly on the door by his sudden-weird outrage. I’m afraid he would ignore me today. But he’s not. He's still Hyun Joong that I know, since an ages I’ve been his friend. He's still not changes…

“I think…I should go down to the nearer pharmacy. You’re out of medicine in your kit.” Hyun Joong said as he walked back to me.

“Oh, it’s okay…I think... it will be better soon. I just need a short rest.”

“No, you wait here. I’ll back soon.” He said as he opened the door to get out. But as I heard no sounds of door being close back, I titled my head to look up with eyes half-lidded as held the heaviness of my head. There, I saw Hyun Joong stopped in his tracks. There was Jung Yunho stood in front of my door.

“Here, his medicine. It was being left at my place. He's still not taking any though, as you just dragged him out.” I heard the manly voice of him compendiously spoke to Hyun Joong before he left.

Suddenly, I felt something… something that I couldn’t explain myself as I saw ‘his’ face was...... unreadable. Even he always being that cold to me; but that previous expression on him just…..

What’s wrong with him? Aish! I shouldn’t care about him. But, at least…I feel the need to thank him for taking care of me previously even in that cold way…

He’s not that mean…. Is he?

“So…he had take care of you at his house?” Hyun Joong turned to me as he closed the door back.

“Hmm…” Just that I could let out for answering Hyun Joong as I already feel worn out.

“Then, you didn’t go to school because of your fever…” I opened my eyes a bit and see Hyun Joong face was looks relief. What was that? Did he thought I didn’t go to school because for some other reason? Aish!

I closed my eyes back. As I really need a short nap to gain back my strong look and take off this weak and helpless state out of me. For now, I just need some peaceful sleep.

………………………………

[Junsu P.O.V]

 

It was still late of evening when I walked back from my soccer selection session. As I walked down to the arcade road; I heard someone had called out my name from the shop that I just passed by.

Curious with that familiar voice; I turned back to look at the person; and there… I saw ‘her’ walked toward me; face looks hesitant as she tried to spoke out.

 “Oppa…h-how…are you?” She asked with face looks qualms.

“Uh, I…I’m fine. Just like you’ve seen now.” I replied as tried hard to act natural, like nothing ever happen between us; in fact I still feel I’m not yet fully resuscitate my frustration. It’s hard to act like nothing when out of nowhere, you been approached by your ex-girlfriend that had made your heart shattered and had leave you alone for picked up that pieces of your heart which you had gives to her and she never appreciate it. Out of all reason was just because she had his heart for someone else; even she’d been with you since middle school but she’d gave her all to someone else that she just knew for several month? It’s absurd right? But for me yeah, love just sweet but sometime it would be that cruel.

“How your school? Is all going alright?” I tried to bring a natural conversation. Yeah, that’s me…even I was the one that being hurt, why I’m still the one that had put so much quest to brush off her guilty feeling toward me?

“Oh, I…I’m just fine. Just a little busy on research the college which I would enter after graduate.” She said as face looked down again. Yeah, just stop show me that guilty face. That’s would hurt me more.

“That’s sounds good. Have you made your choice?”

“Not yet. Oppa… actually…I…”

“Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing there? I was looking for you like a maniac.” Suddenly a man’s voice cut off her next word. I knew that voice. It belongs to the man who’d snatched her from me. Yeah, that’s the man that ruined our relationship that had been bonding seems like an ages.

“Oh, look who’s here. It’s that loser again!” The man exclaimed as saw me and approached us as his other member tailed him behind. I could sense Taeyeon fidgety; eyes shown like begging me to leave immediately. I wonder how she could hook up with someone like this, when it was perceptibly clear the man just hooligan whom had astray from the bright future. Even I’m myself was totally dumb but, excuse me; she’d choose me over this guy? Really? Urf! Can’t believe it.

“Hey, kid…what are you looking at? Have you forgotten that she’s mine?” He said as brought his hand wrapped around her even she looked unwilling.

“Jun Min-ah, stop it… we do nothing. We just have a small talked.” She spoke as tried to release the firm gripped around her waist.

“What? Now you try to back up your ex-boy uh?” he twisted her wrist and made her winced in pain.

“Stop it! I think it’s no need to use your gimcrack action with a girl here.” I blurted out as feel burning by the sight of him seems tried to hurting her. Even I never did that when we were in relationship back then.

“Wow, sounds want to be hero uh.” He walked closer to me as he clenched my collar neck.

I slightly pushed him away, but heck he didn’t budge a bit as he was more firm than me and even taller. As being taunted by my slight roughness, he landed me a punch straight on my face and I’d been threw aside from the hard impact.

! I cursed as I brush of the metal tasted blood on the corner of my lips. I stood up and tried to pay the punch but s held me in time and one of them had kicked me mercilessly as he direct them to did more. From one punch turn to be like tens as all of them beat me even I already crush down, curled up on the pavement. I heard Taeyeon voice shouted for them to stop with tears filled on her eyes as she threw me a sympathetic looks. When I was barely open my eyes, I feel the pain that been given on my body ceased out of sudden. I don’t know what happen after that but I was sure someone had come to help me as I vaguely heard those hooligans had been winced in pain like I did a while ago; seemingly they’d been beaten up back. Maybe someone passersby did valiant enough to help me. Then, I could sense my body being lifted up before I totally…….blackout…..

My eyes fluttered opened as I felt cold on my back and hard as it would crack my backbone. I scanned my surrounding and I took down into realization that I’d been laid on the front door of…my apartment? Aish, did I drunk again till I sleep in front of my door? Luckily my father got a night shift today, if not I had been beaten into pulp again for get drunk at the age like this. Oh, wait! Did I just mention about…B.E.A.T?

I looked down to my body and slightly winced as held my swollen jaws. Now, I woke up from the ambiguity of my memory, as the late evening incident flashed back on my head. I'm not drunk this time. It's really happened? That…I had been beaten by those hooligans…and…

I brought my hand palmed my face and felt there got several aid bandages on, also got two on my arm. Someone did help me this evening…and even send me home. But, weirdly how he could know my address? I didn’t bring my student ID today. Also…why he just leave me on my front door, if he intend to help me from  the start, can’t he just knocked the door and inform my twin brother about me; that was sure now was snoring on his comfy bed. I scratched my head as there’s no answer I reach out by my own unspoken questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jaejoong P.O.V]

“Okay, that’s it for today.” Mr. Kwan my math teacher said his last word. I stretch out and yawn as finally the subject that I most hated was END! Hooray for today!

“Kim Jaejoong, follow me to office.” I jumped from my seat; just in time my mood being cut as Mr.Kwon called me with his REALLY serious tone. I retreat back my relieve face as known well what’s the meaning of that sudden called out.

“Here, your math’s result for the last test.” He laid out the paper result as I reached his place. I spotted my name as I already know……it placed at the lowest one.

 “You know your performance in my class is bad? And yet, you skip school last day right?” He spoke out loud. Is he wanted the whole teacher’s room heard this? Aish!

“You’re the slowest student in my subject.” I know, like I can’t see my name at the bottom of the list… Why he wanted to point the obvious?!

“Even you can attain the total score to enter a college, but if your maths result is still much undesired, just don’t dream to further your study. No colleges want someone that couldn’t compute. I hope you don’t skipping indiscriminately later on.”

Now, I looked up to him as try to make out what he was trying to say. I admit that I was the fatuous ever in maths. But, hey I just not attend school for a day; it’s just implausible for him to mad at me at this rate. It’s not like I absent without a reason. This is my first time of absent!

“I think you should learn from the best, even you want to skip school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter