Mysteriousness...

He's All That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

[Jaejoong POV]

 

I laid my back on the floor of rooftop; both arms resting under my head with my best buddy occupied the same position beside me. The sunlight that showering us wasn’t that strong today.

“Jaejoong-ah…” Hyunjoong broke the silence.

“Hmm…”

“Did you…still remember when we first meet?”

Why he asked this out of sudden? I barely remember... “Emm… when we’re in first year of primary school?” I answer hesitantly and tilted my head aside as peek for his reaction. He grinned at my wrong answer.

“Nope, it’s was the first time I move to our block apartment. I saw you were just running down the stairs from the upper floor and your head was bleeding. That shocked me.” He laughed at his own flashed back of memory.

“Uh, am I? How come I don’t remember?” I sense my eyes extend its size.

“Hmm…maybe you don’t want to keep that memory in your head. Maybe that day was turn to be bad day for you and that’s why you dismiss it from your memory. But for me, that was first time I feel really glad that day happened. You’d bump on me and then without I notice, we become close from then.” He smiled warmly as eyes stared on the nice sky above us.

“Really? I don’t remember any on that day…” I pouting frustrated. How come I don’t remember the first day I met him? Aish, my dummy head.

“Hey, don’t pouting.” I felt a soft poke on my side cheek. Turned my head aside again, he gaze was on me.

“Do you… know the cause why I’m crying and got my head bleeding that day?”

He gauged his eyebrows at my question. “I don’t know... You won’t tell me even I kept asking you. Stubborn as ever till now.” He smirked.

I pout even more at his word and was about to diverting my face from him when I felt his hands gently pulled my face back to meet his.

“Jaejoong-ah…”

“Huh?” I got a bit startled by his sudden action.

“You know from that day, when you were crying in pain… I had vowed to myself that I will not let you waste your tears ever again.” He spoke as he leaned a bit closer to my side.

Really, this… kind…of feeling… awkwardness lingered between us for the first time. I blankly stared at his as I saw his face becoming closer… and closer. This is weird…what happen to him? Oh, don’t tell me he also had been infected by Jung Yunho’s gayness virus! Omo! My friend needs to be safe!

“Jaejoong-ah…”

“Huh?” I don’t know why I remain still; even my head kept cursing me for pushed him. But that would make him feel bad…isn’t it?

“You know why I vowed to myself that day for not let you waste your tears ever again? Even a drop of it… I don’t wish to see them...”

“W-why…”

“Because….. you look nasty when you’re crying…” he grinned as released my face from his palms.

“Yah!” I slightly pushed him and leap to my feet. But my bad; my feet stepped on our drink bottles, made me stumbled down back and this time I was topping him.

“Ouch!” I yelped as rub my head that bumped on his. Blinked my eyes opened, his face was inched away from me. He locked his intense gazes on me back. There was a moment’s silence as both of us keep staring at each other before I felt his hand slowly…and slowly…reach back to touches my cheeks. My eyes widen at what he was trying to do?!?!?!

“You got breadcrumbs here.” He stated as once again he grinned widely at me. My eyes trailed to his hand. I felt my cheeks burning as he removed the stain from my cheek.

Gosh! I thought he’d been infected by Jung Yunho’s gayness virus. Oh, my friend still straight. What a big relief! I laughed inwardly at my own stupid thought before.

“Tch, don’t you guys have any other place? Just go find a room.”

I slightly tilted my head upward at the new coming voice and saw….. Jung Yunho was stood right on the door of rooftop. I quickly pulled myself up as realized I was in EXTREMLY awkward position with Hyun Joong.

“You really know the right time to interrupt uh?” Hyun Joong also stood up as he smirked at Jung Yunho. Here again, I feel shivers by the cold aura that enveloped me seems these two was sending an electricity stared when each time they were facing each other.

Right at that moment the bell rang for the end of recess hour. Good! Seem these days I fond to hear the sounds of school bell. As it was been the good savior when I was deadlock in my next action.

“Oh! Let’s go back to class…” I spoke out first as dragged Hyun Joong with me, just in case he might be infected by the emotional virus of Jung Yunho if we stay longer. Oh, how much type of viruses contain in that Jung Yunho’s body? I scratched my head as this thought popped out on my head just sounds like a question in my chemistry test paper. I can’t find its answer.

As I walked passed Jung Yunho, I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I didn’t dare to look at him right now; I need to avoid him for today after what had happen previously in infirmary was still bugging my head. Severely, I can’t even look at his face if not my head would swaying like moron to reminisce back that…that lips…that gentle… Heck! What I was thinking again! >_< y Jaejoong!

…..

I gave out a huge sigh as finally another hard day for me END~ After stuffed all my belonging into my bag, I stealthily made my way out of class; vigilantly turn my head on the right and left before step out, just curious if that Jung Yunho would be waiting near the door and grab my back again and dragged me somewhere again and…Huh! So much to think! Now, I turn to act like a bandit!

Spot the hallway to corridor was clear and no sight of that Jung; I sprinted out to reach the school entrance and took a minute before inwardly cheering as my escape success this time. I just run home after that with deep inside I lavished all curse word on that Jung Yunho who made me felt this arduous just to get home! Urf! I even can’t go home with Hyun Joong or Junsu freely again. Since when my life become this more ?! To think about this…make me want to strangle my sister to dead when I see her again. This all because of her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Junsu P.O.V]

 

I made my way back to my block after went for groceries at the near convenience store. The whole day, I keep thinking who the person that had safe me yesterday, it leave such mystery to me. I just came out from the old-cracked elevator of my block apartment when someone shouted out of his lung,

“Junsu!!!”

“Wha-” I jumped in surprised as saw the small latter flew at me as I turned around.

“Yah, Jaejoong! You choking me!” I try to push him away but he keeps clinging on me like a tree branches.

“Susu~ Why you didn’t come to schoo- Omo! What’s wrong with your face?!” he didn’t finish his word as he gapping himself; face shocked as saw my face that had been beaten yesterday.

I could felt my expression also turn same as his as my finger pointed to his face. “W-what’s wrong with yours too?”

There was a moment before we laughed as realized how similar our stupid reaction was.

“You didn’t come to school. Today we have PE! And see, what I got…” he jutted his bottom lips as pointed to the bandage aid on his nose. “You, how you got that swollen ball face?”

“Oh…that…err…I just walked back from my selection soccer yesterday evening and-”

“And bumped into those hooligans again?!” I saw his eyes widen; now he seems like always clever to catch this kind of situation of me.

“Yeah…”

“And you just didn’t call me?! Urf! Did you fight them back?”

“What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter