The thirty-boyfriend...

He's All That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“Kim Jaejoong! Wake up you sleepy head!” There was a voice screamed out his name inserted with a loud bang on his door, which he thought in a minute that wooden door of his room would be broke by his sister harsh pounded.

“What so loud here… Eun Hye ah… let him be… last night he got a midnight shift. Isn’t today Saturday morning? No school.” Jaejoong heard his mother voice outside.

‘Eh? Saturday? So what for did I’d rush in finished my homework yesterday? Aish! My life already packs till I didn’t even remember the day.’ Jaejoong thought a moment and he just calculated in his mind to lay back on his bed but he jumped abruptly as he just realized the voice that just spoke just now was his mother’s. He pulled the door open and saw his mother at their small kitchen counter prepares their breakfast.

“Omma! When you come back?” He called out his mother as he approached the middle age woman, and his mother gave him a warm embrace that he longed for.

“I’m back last night and I found you just doze off in a deep slumber…” The woman pats his son’s head as the son snuggled on his mom embrace childishly. The mother just chuckled by her son unchanged attitude. Love being spoilt by his mother.  Actually she was rarely being at home because of her work with travelling agency which need her to travel a lot due to the consecutively trip that nationally held. 

“Emm…you miss me that much huh..?” The mother said and got replied by the son vigorously nodded, she let out another chuckles.

“pfft, spoiled kid.” Out of sudden his sister voice out in annoyed as she stepped into a kitchen to takes her juice, and seen the spoiled moment of his little brother.

“Aish, you Jealous!” Jaejoong shoot back his sister.

“Whatever!” She stomped out from the sight with mumbled something Jaejoong could barely heard.

“Omma… when is your next trip?” Jaejoong asked as he hopes he could stay longer with his mother.

“Emm…sadly to say I’ve another trip this noon. Actually I just drop by since my next destination was nearer. But next, I’ve to travel to Hawaii.” Jaejoong jutted his lower lips as shown his dislike to his mother answer. That means he just have a short moment with his mother before the women go back with her traveling work.

“It’s okay Jaejoongie ah… I’ll make sure I take a week leave at the end of this year to spend time with my kids on a Christmas eve.” The mother smile but then she retreat her smiling face as he spot the wound on his son’s face.

“What's wrong with this cut on your lips and swollen cheekbone?” She sounds her worried.

“Ergh, I…It’s nothing actually. I was slipped last night when I stepped down on stairs. That’s it.” Jaejoong composed another lie.

“Jaejoong ah, is been a part-timer really hard on you? If you feel tired you’ll quit, I’m not forcing you to do it. I still could manage our-“

“No omma, it’s really okay. I still able in manage it. It’s not that hard.” Jaejoong cut off his mother, he was determined with all of this decision before he’d jumps to take a part time job. He known that his mother was actually still unable to get enough paid for support them, as he once found out a letter of creditor when he was cleaning his father wardrobe, it stated that they wanted to claim back their debt which his late father ever owed before the man passed away five years ago. His father was leave with the list of debt which his mother had to bear with without bother to mess her son and daughter with the troublesome debt that his late husband had keeps, the woman just hide it from acknowledge by her kids. But Jaejoong knew, her only son known everything. That’s why he decided to carried with being a part-timer as he found the amount of the debt was not something his mother could pay for all alone. Plus with the higher fees of his sister private University, it was beyond the amount of his mother could manage with her current job. It was useless to keep debate about money with his mother and he end up being silent and act to be the main bone in support his family.

“Omma… feel bad for you kid. I’m sorry for not able to spend more time with you and plus I put you in this condition.”

“Omma, it’s really nothing… I’m okay with it. Still I’m not that bad with manage my school life and at the same time being a part-timer.” Jaejoong assured his mother.

“Yeah, of course you are good at manage it. What else you could do at school due to your stupid head.” Kim Eun Hye interrupted again out of nowhere.

“Hey, stop calling your brother stupid Eun Hye.” The mother scolded her daughter.

“Why not? Always bring the lowest mark. It was confirms he has nothing better to do in the future if his result still remains the same.” The sister snickered.

“And you have no right to look down on your brother. If you know he was slow in study, why not play your responsibilities to teach him better then.” The mother starts blabbered on his daughter.  The daughter just silent this time, lost to fight the statement that her mother just threw.

“Sit down now both of you, I have something to tell you before I leave for this two weeks.”

“What? Omma will be going two weeks?” Jaejoong said, face protest.

“Aish, it’s not like you don’t use to my absent for that long.” His mother’s face had shown guilty.

“Emm, just ignore him omma…so what about it that you want to tell us?” Eun Hye face curious.

“Oh, it’s about tomorrow morning. Could one of you prepare some dish and send it to Mr. Jung apartment as express our gratitude and his son that just move in here. All neighbors prepare something, and it seems incongruous if we not do something. At least I want to prepare ‘kimchi jjigae’ for welcome them. But due to my schedule for leave this afternoon, I have to ask my kids to do it on behalf of this family.”  

“Who’s that Jung? Why we should treat them so special?” Eun Hye asked annoyed.

“Because they our landlord. And at least we should express our gladsome as his son just decides to live here and to ease their feeling to not worry about leaving their son here. It becomes an issue of neighbors currently with keep boast about the Jung’s son which refused to follow their parents to live in United State. Isn’t weird? Decides to live here, in our fracture quarters which look that not all perfect for person like them whom use to live in their huge mansion like a national auditorium before.”

“Omma…you just such exaggerated. Don’t you?” Jaejoong said lazily as he bites his toast.

“Omma, Is that son boy??” Eun Hye asked her mother a stupid question.

“I thought you’re clever than me noona (Sister). Of course son equal to boy or in your head’s dictionary is son implying to girl??” Jaejoong grinned mocking his sister. He knows well why his sister asked that question. His answered make his sister threw him a sharp looks.

“What kind of question was that? Of cause he’s boy. And he’s the only son of Jung’s. Why?” The mother asked.                                                                                                    

“Oh, nothing… then can I take a role with send the dish to their home. Just let Jaejoong cooks.” She showed her stupid grin.

“Why me? If you are the one that volunteer, just take all the duty.” Jaejoong argued.

“Joongie, you want that Jung get diarrhea by your sister’s hand cooks?” The mother seems send her son a hint. Oh, yeah... he just remembered that one thing his sister was incapable of. He snickered.

“What?? Don’t give me that look!” Eun Hye irritated with Jaejoong shown his mocking face on her again.

“Enough both of you! So I can get going now. You both just remember to be manner when I leave. Okay?”

“Okay omma.” Both replied their mother command in unison as they still keep stared each other sending each other resentful feeling.  Jaejoong never felt ease with his sister attitude while Eun Hye never felt discontent on her little brother. It’s hard to get along with each other, like cat and dog…

*****

[Jaejoong POV]

Today is Sunday..! This is such a great time for being lazy at home which means I have my day for being at home while at night I have to start my shift. What a perfect day if I have no chore to done today. But…Aish! I still have to prepare something to send to that Jang? Jing…? Jung...? Aaah~ Whatever! I don't care what the name of that exaggerated family, but better I cook now then I could lead being lazily on my fluffy bed sooner.

I was busy in the kitchen with the dish when the ring of doorbell alarmed me. I put my clumsy steps to the door as the person out there was enough irritated me with a loud bang on my door.

“What the hell are you-“ I just started to shouted as I thought the person was my sister who was forgot to bring her key like always, but then I retreat my tone as in front of my door was a stranger, I don’t know who’s he till he asked me something that I knew who he is.

“Where is Eun Hye?!” he asked with an anger face. Hah! That was enough to assume this is another boyfriend of my sister. The twenty-nine! As the rest of twenty eight boyfriend of her before also had showed on the door with the same expression.

“Sorry wrong house.” My short answer which was the safe answer for now, that I always used. I just wanted to close the door when he’d harshly held back. What the heck!

“Don’t lie!!! Tell me where that your ing sister?!!”

Oh gosh! He really irritated me with his bad mouth about my sister! Even I also hate my sister, I never call her by that!

“What the hell! Don’t you listen to me..? You’re in a wrong house!” I shouted as fury started to blown up in my vein.

“You better tell me…If not you couldn’t even remember your name again!” He’d dash inside which harshly pushed the door and that brought me to collapsed and my back met a hard floor.

“Auch!” I winced in pain. This bastard!

I pulled his arms to get out from my house as he was headed to room by room in my house seeking for my sister.

“What are you doing you intruder! I’ll report to police! Get out from my house!!!” I tried to punch him but he dodged it well and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter