It's only begun...

He's All That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

[Jaejoong POV]

I feel my burden of work lighten a bit today as there’s not much customers today.

“Jaejoong, you can heading back now. It seems to be badly raining. You will walk home in rain if you not get going now.” My sweet boss and yet so caring on me just allowed me headed back early tonight. Yay! More time to study for me. I thank him before I get out and it was true, the sky was no star as it seems it will pour the rains down soon.

Along the way back, my head just wondered if I could meet the yesterday stranger again. I don’t know why I just keep thinking about that stranger guy, maybe I need to thank him properly and also return back his sweater. But still I wear it on now. It just feels comfortable. I brought the sweater on my body again as each time the breeze of cold night swept on my body. Also the scent on this sweater still gave me a certain feeling like tranquil, as at the same time lightens up the burden thought in my head off about the hardship that I’ve been carried along as the only son in my family, since I lost my dad.

I heave sigh before I proceeded with unlocked the door. Then I felt like my eyes could be protruding out from its socket when before my eyes have two limb which laid on each other. And as I scanned the one that be on top is someone I don’t know and the other one is…

“Noona!!! OMG! OMG!!!” The two of them hurtled their looks on me. My sister was shocked too but that guy seems just…I can’t read his face!

“Jae…Jaejoong??” What I knew as my sister sounds her voiced out, I started to fill by rage from the scene before my eyes. This just another brat-jackass-punk of my sister’s boyfriend that being intruder into our house AGAIN! My mind just blank, I couldn’t think anything else as I snapped from my stupor daze and rush to grab a broomstick that lay behind the living room door and dash toward that intruder to get off my sister.

“YOU THE TRIRTY’S BOYFRIEND! GETS OFF FROM MY SISTER!!! YOU !!!” I started to hit-smite-beat him again and again as my sister was released.

“Ouch! What the hell are you doing!!!” He……he spat on me and asked me what the hell I’m doing?!

“Yah! How dare you spat on me after being intruder! You brat!” The more I beat-smash-hit him with the broomstick, he tried to block himself from being hit.

“Auch! Yah stupid! Stop it!” he spat again.

“Jaejoong! Stop! Stop! It’s not like what you think!” I heard my sister tried to stops me and convinced me. But hell I could let her got into me easily with her stupid defending her thirty’s boyfriend. Not after I’d turn like this mad bull.

“Jaejoong listen first…” My sister tried to get hold on me to stop.

I still mad and just stopped when finally that guy has collapsed on the edge of my sofa, and that time I felt like I lost half of my soul. Did I just kill him? Omo! I kill someone!!!

[End Jaejoong POV]

…………………………………………………………..

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong what did you’ve done?” Eun Hye panicked as he saw the stiff limb laid on their carpet floor.

“D-did…did he just die..?? No~” Jaejoong put both hand on his mouth as he saw the man had collapsed. He rushed to checks the man’s impulse and found he still breathe. He also let out a relief breaths even not fully relief.

“Thanks god! I just lightly hit him wi-”

“What?! Just lightly hit?! You stupid! You just hit him like you never get hold a broomstick before! You might kill him already! Omo…I can’t stand any longer…I’ve to go.” Eun Hye cut off her little brother as her felt like her stomach sunk by the panicked and worried if someone saw her in this scene, she would ruins her good reputation on the folk’s eyes in this neighborhood. They must asked why the Jung’s son would came into their house, when they all know well that Kim Jaejoong was always been busy at the nearer convenience store at this hour. And it was obvious only the Kim’s daughter would be at home.

“Noona~ Where you’re going?? You can’t just leave me here!” Jaejoong face pale as he noticed his sister just grab her things and wanted to sneaks out.

“What? You create this problem and you’ve to settle it!”

“What you’re talking about?! He’s your boyfriend and you just wanted to leave me settle this alone. You are the cause of this problem occurred!” Jaejoong can’t get hold himself to blurted out again, no more as he was scared to dead by being accused as a murder to her sister’s boyfriend.

“You just slow as ever! For your information this isn’t my boyfriend. He is that JUNG YUNHO that just moves in! You stupid, that’s why I asked you to listen first! And now, you settle this. I will spend the night over my friend’s house. Till you settle this, I’ll come home.”

“W-what Ju..jung? Is he? I thought…but why he’s here…” Jaejoong words all mix up and stuttered as shocked he just made a big mistake. He just tired with facing the same problem that his sister always brings up, so he just couldn’t held his anger at the thought this guy just another brat that his sister just had mess up with this time. As alerted that his little brother still in daze, Eun Hye took an advantage to sneaks out quickly from the sight.

“Noona! Come back here! I regret this for entire of my lifeee~ Don’t leave me~ you useless sister in the world! Noona comeback here..!” Jaejoong screamed and whined at the same time but Eun Hye just disappears after get into a lift.

‘Oh, my god! What I’ve to do now!’ The panic comes to surge back on Jaejoong as now only leave him with the stiff limb in that house. And he had quickly closed the door and locked it as he afraid someone could see the unconscious body in his house.

“Urf! He’s so heavy..! Heavy than Junsu whose I’d t carry once when he got drunk after being dump.” Jaejoong mumbled in his attempt to lift the unconscious limb on the floor to his long couch.

With utmost effort, he’d successfully lifted the guy up and threw his body on the couch. Then he had rush to the kitchen with heavy breaths, he got a towel and water just try to make the other awake with the thought this new method would work as he saw it once in the drama scene.

Jaejoong squeezed a wet towel and then patched it on the other face. ‘I doubt…is this method was right? Or I just over do it? Argh! I already forgot how exactly was right like the scene in the drama that I’d watch before. Or maybe I have to lay the wet towel more upper…?” he still adjusted the towel on the other face

“No… I think it’s for someone who just gets a bad fever…isn’t it?’ Jaejoong dumbly mumbled all alone. Then he seat at edge of sofa and end up with examined the person that still unconscious. ‘So, this is Jung Yunho? The guy who’s Junsu had been talking about for the past hour. Emm…..he has a quite good looks, even wore the glasses and eyes both closed.’ Jaejoong mentally stated.

 

[Jaejoong POV]

I kept staring on his face, his fringe was parted on his forehead and his hair was styled in a way that looks like Korean super top model. He totally got a masculine looks and then my eyes darted to the mole on the upper of his nice shaped lips. I couldn’t help to brought both of my hand to cover my mouth just to suppress my laughed. Even he has that manly looks…still he got a cute mole on his face. That attracted me. I just adjusted the wet towel again on his face when I was shocked by the sudden grabs on my wrist and had being pulled till both my hand palm on that Jung Yunho’s chest. The wet towel was nowhere as it had been threw by the sudden pulled of this guy which brought me to landed half of my body on top of him. My eyes widen, I couldn’t reacts with what was happen. Isn’t this guy faint? Just then, his eyes opened and directly shoot his gaze on mine. My eyes more widen and lips a bit tremble to utter some word out. But I couldn’t find my voice.

“You always being so dumb...even I have to act faint just so you could stop from kept hitting me.” He said as eyes stared on my face. What? So he just acted along this time?!?!?! And I was like maniac in panic with the thought I just kill someone?!

“I never got beaten once in my life…and you who dare to beat me…with that stupid broom stick.” He said with a murderous voice that send chill on my spine. His eyes just sharp shoot on me and I could sense dangerous on his marble orbs even he wore glasses, his fury inside seems penetrates through his glasses into my eyes that sunk my heart cringed. It was totally different looks when he was closed his eyes before, he looks so calm and…good. But now, he was just like icy cold and...bad or more likely had an evil eyes.

“I-I’m…sor-ry…I thought…you…aah..!” I can’t finish my word as he rolled over and pinned me down underneath him.

“I’m sorry…I don’t know who you are at first!” I successfully blurted out.

“You just make me become irritated by your clueless attitude. How come you don’t know who I am?” I don’t get what he means. He expected that I’m a genius just could scan his whole profile with just once glance?

“Yah! Get off me!” I tried to push him off me but instead he just suppressed his weight on me as I struggled to free from his hold on my shoulder that pinned me onto sofa. What he was doing! He…….lean closer…then dive in toward my side as I could felt his breaths on my nape as he spoke...

“You should pay for this…my slave…” he said with a stern voice into my ears.

“Yah! Let me go! What are you talking about…you...” I abruptly push him as that word approached my hearing. But still he didn’t budge a bit.

“What I’m talking about huh? I thought that was come from your own lips…my slave.” Now, I was more confused with what he talked about. What was about this ‘slave’ he keep mentioning?! And why the way he speak to me sounded like we've known each other since long?!

“Listen here Kim. I’m not a person who would be at ease with just let go the person who just made me got irritated. Also I’m type of person which will always keep my grudge on that person when once he’d annoy me till I satisfied with tortured him, then I will let go my grudge off that person. So…you better bear with this.” He said in a dangerous voice that send chilled down on my spine again.

“Like hell I’ll let you be! What right do you have to make me follow your order… and now get off of me!” I spat after mustered up so much courage.

“What right I have huh?” he snickered.

“Are you that stupid? Of course I will do whatever if I wanted to.” I just shoot him a glared as he continued again.

“Maybe you forget with what I’m capable of, I’m Jung though. If you still want to argue it… then tomorrow morning you’ll find all your things out of this house.” He said withhis eyes more strangely piercing and cold this time.

At that moment, I lost my word of what I wanted to say, I also forgot how to breaths, how to flows my blood back to my face, and how to enacted my brain to thought something. What he did just stared into my eyes, but why I couldn’t find myself to fight back like I used to when I’d been into a fight with the countless boyfriend of my sister back then. I seem empowered by his gaze.

“Wh-what did you say my…things…” I can’t believe this man. Did I do something wrong on him before this?! His face was scary when he uttered that sharp word. I couldn’t understand why he looks so annoyed? Yeah, maybe that’s my fault too for beat him heartlessly, but somehow…heck! He looks like he had been kept a grudge on me since the ages before!

“I’m not going to follow your order Jung Yunho... For your information, I’m not that weak!” Now, I find my voice back. He smirked with one eyebrow rise up like taunting me, maybe he didn’t expect that I would argued him back.

It was a moment when he kept his stare on me and his eyes trailed down on my lips before darted back to my face. I gulped. I could sense uneasy feeling about this. What was this guy thinking actually!

“If you against me, then I have no other way beside have to use my right to let you and your family…..being homeless.” His word this time had caught my guts. My mouth slightly opens at the thought my mom who expected me to get along well with the Jung’s son early, just turn to be mess like this already. And I couldn’t held any other responsibility if we would lost our hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter