Keep dominating me...

He's All That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

In the late of evening, the rain had watering the once dry earth. In an alley nearer the old-brick building, seating the boy with his cloth got stain of mud. He sat alone there and crying all his heart out while held his bleeding knee.

 The boy looked up when suddenly felt no rains hitting his freeze body. Then he found out it wasn’t rain that stops, it was because someone had shielding him with an umbrella. For a moment, he dazed as seen that someone.

“Why are you seating here in the rain? You’ll catch a cold or bad…fever.” That someone was only a little kid that looks like his age, but looks taller than him but yet…pretty?

He just stared at the other like the kid was an alien that came out from nowhere and just approach him.

“Oh, don’t staring at me like that! You will scare people around with that fierce looks…” The other blurted out carelessly. Still didn’t get any response, he leaned closer and sat up beside the boy with both hand still held his pink ‘hello kitty’ umbrella, shielding the boy together.

He still threw the other that shielding him with his vicious stare as noticed the other leaned closer and closer to him.

“Oh~ even eyes looks piercing…you are cute!” the other kid blurted out again with this time cheekily smiled, showing the row of his beautiful white teeth.

‘Eeeh..? What the hell with this kid?’ The boy thought silently like he somewhat was older than the other.

“Where do you live?” the other asked again even no response from the silence boy.

 “Are you girl?” Finally he spoke out his first word.

 “Huh?” There got clearly surprising face on the other by that sudden first question.“Er…I’m boy.”

“Then why are you bringing such girly umbrella with you.” He scoffed.

“Oh, this is my sister’s. I left my umbrella at my school, so I just borrow her umbrella.” the other replied with his still smiling face.

“Don’t you tired with keep smiling?” He spoke coldly as little bit irritated with that smiling face. Why a boy could have such a beautiful smiling face? Hmph! So irritating…

“Huh? Do smiling would make people tired too?” The other jauntily asked.

“Pfft. You…how old are you?” he boringly stared as the other sounds dumb.

“I’m turning eight this 26 January!” The boy spoke cheerfully. “How about you?” still with his cutest smiling face.

“Same, but I’m on 6 February.” Hurtled his eyes from looked at the other face that flashing in brightest smile.

“So you should call me hyung!”

“Hyung?” The younger boy’s thick eyes brows knotted up.

“Yeah, hyung. I’m still older than you and look, I’m taller than you.” The other boy said with his big doe eyes protruded, smile more shiningly.

Tch. Just few inches. “I won’t.”

“Huh? Why?” A little pouted clearly shown on his face as heard the younger one refused.

“Simply because I won’t.” The boy replied coldly and quickly averts his eyes from the other which still shown him his pouting face.

As felt he couldn’t stand to see that kind of face any longer, he got up from his seat, arranged to steps away from the annoying boy that talk too much when he wasn’t in mood of friend.

“Huh? Where are you going?” Never tired, the other also stood up and tried to catch up the cold boy steps that trekking in the rain. “Hey, your knee his bleeding…” he run over to shielding the cold boy with his umbrella.

“Get your girly umbrella away from me!” the boy scorn.

“Huh? This umbrella has nothing wrong. It’s hello kitty. It’s cute.” The other still chasing him. “Anyway, where’s your house?”

“Aish! It such pinky-girly umbrella!” He stops abruptly to face the noisy one. That sudden stop from his tracks just enough to make the noisy one that still in rushing steps accidentally bumped on him, and brought the sudden impact on them to tumble down on the ground.

“Hmph?” Those two boy’s eyes widen, as the noisy one had landed on top of the other, and accidentally brought their lips met.

It was seconds before the cold boy retreat back from his position pushed the other, he stood up abruptly.

The eldest who'd being so noisy before had turn to be the one who was silence out of sudden. He rushed to get up and grabs his pink umbrella back that had slipped away from his held by the sudden bumped, and patted the dirt off from his cloth.

“I’m sorry…” he slightly bowed. “Em, I see…you’re crying before…I thought you need friend. But I seem being such a noisy. I’m sorry…” his voice quivers.

He’d saw me crying? Grr…no one ever seeing me cry before! Geez…this entirely his fault! Why should I felt guilty!

“I live at the opposite road. The second last block.” Finally he made up to replied the other previous question, as seen the other reddening face, looks like wanted to tear out. A bit of guilty plastered on him.

 The other one look up back as heard the first-nice replied from the cold one, eyes lightens back. “Oh, me too! Are you that new kid who just moved this morning?”

The cold boy stunned by the split changes emotion of the other. ‘How he could smile so easy?’ Then he just nodded his head as reply. ‘Seriously, he should stops smiling.’ he minded again.

“Then let’s go back together!” Never tired being such Samaritan, the cheerful one childishly run over to the cold boy for sharing his pink hello kitty umbrella again.

“Oh, please next time don’t bring this umbrella.”

“Uh? But it’s cute…” a little pout been exposed again.

Rolled his eyes, “It so shame! Not cool…” he scornfully spoke again.

“Oh, okay…if only I could still be your friend. I won’t bring it next time.” The other widely smiled.

“Friend?”

“Yes, now we’re friend! Because we’re sharing an umbrella and going back home together!” The boy stated such an easy definition of friend in his own dictionary.

‘That…sounds good…’ the cold boy thought, as he never gets any friend before…not even at his kindergarten, he always been aloof. Now, it turn to be even worse when he was been in primary school, as that kind of elite study place of his was so strict, he never got his chance to fooling around like a normal kids. He even got into private classroom because of his prodigy.

“Okay, from now on…I proclaim you as my only friend. You should be honor by that.” He exclaimed with his usual scowl face.

“Really? Yay!” the other cheerfully jumps and widely smiled again, as he didn’t know what he’d been put into if he was being personally choose by the other boy as his ‘friend’.

Hmph! Why he should look so happy and…..damn cute? So irritating….. The cold boy found he seems couldn’t averted his eyes way from keep staring at the other that still in the widest beamed.

“I’m Jaejoong. So what’s yours?” The cheerful one asked. “What can I call you chingu?”

“Huh?” He blinked, broke his stared on the other face. As he was about to answer, a voice of woman intruded his next word.

 “Yunnie! Here you are…”

*THUD*

“Ouch! What the…” Jaejoong rubs his head that met the hard floor as he falls from the bed due to his bad move in his sleep again.

“Uh? What…with that…dream?” His mind wonders by his previous dream of childhood life.

 

[Kim Jaejoong P.O.V]

Why…I have that dream now. Aish! That’s so irritating dream if you couldn’t ever remember…it’s no use to thought of it!

I was still rubbing my head while out of sudden; the door had been pulled open by someone.

“You’re awake…Did you bump your head on the floor again?” my eyes widen by the unexpected face that just entered the room.

“H-how… did you know my habit of -“ Aish! Shook off the thought of asking that question, I asked the right one. “What are you doing here?” My voiced sounds hoarse as face still shocked by that man presence.

“What? Huh, you never fail to amuse me.”

Huh? Should I take that as a compliment or…huh! There’s no way that Jung Yunho would compliment me when there was clear scornful smile tugging on his lips.

Still feeling a bit dizzy, I tried to voice out again. “Amuse by what? I’m not trying any…”

“I’m amused by your simpleton head.” He cut off me, and his word as usual…just sarcastic as his, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter