Change of Attitude (I noe my titles )

Are you the right one?

Suho cursed under his breath. Many things were on his mind, but his jacket wasn't one of them. He reached the laundry shop and the queue was damn long. He got irritated after standing for 10 seconds. The old man at the front of the queue was taking an extremely long time, with his shaky fingers and awkward posture bending down to put the clothes in. Suho yelled, "Could you be any faster, you b*****d!"

The old man scared himself silly and dropped the whole basket of dirty linen. Suho wasn't a bad person. He usually had manners and patience, but this time he was pissed. Suho got a shock at what he just did, when what seemed like a thousand heads twisted unusually just to see this weird and impatient man. He felt guilty when all those huge blazing on fire eyes glared at him. He decided not to look scared although it scared the out of him.

After what seemed like a trip around the Earth 10000000 times at 1m per minute, Suho got to dump the jacket in. He chose the most expensive powder there and pressed the button. The machine whirred and milky liquid churned and churned. He wrote his number down and chose the full package of steaming, drying, ironing and stuff. He was making the girl pay. Since she was coaching people, it meant she was poor. He was going to teach her a literally valuable lesson.

He smirked then turned and walked out of the shop, and again, he felt a bump on his back. He whirled and saw a sheepish girl. She was wearing a bright red cardigan, a white shirt, skinny jeans and flats. He shot daggers at her. Suho smirked again when he remember the ticket. He passe it to her and her eyes widened, almost as big as the Moon. The bill he racked up was priceless. The full package. She never got to try it. Hers was a peasant package. Her wallet did not even have half of the amount. He scribbled his number for her and said, "When you collect it, call me and send it to my house. I left your number there so they will be contacting YOU."

Suho walked away with a face full of smiles. He wasn't usually THAT bad. Probably the breakup fried his brains. The girl was full of anger, one could almost see steam pouring out of her eyes and her D.O-like eyes, Huge and creepy. WWAAYY creepier.

She resisted the urge to throw her slippers at him, though a 6 inch heel would work better, but, still better than nothing. But still, she would be making a scene and someone was walking barefooted home, cause she sweared he'll throw her slippers out onto the road. She wasn't that bad too, something got to both of them.

Suho was smiling all the way to the dorm.

(A/N: Lol. Totally love throwing some crack into it. Sorry for the short chappie! >< Will try to update tmr! For those that have Instagram, mind joining my giveaway if you are Singaporean? It's @ meowmallow. Shameless advertising. That's me. What a humorous title when this was supposed to be angsty. Lol.)