The breakup

Are you the right one?

Suho kept tossing and turning in bed. He was feeling a pang of guilt. He was thinking of breaking up with Hyemi but the look of her made him feel guilty about thinking of breaking up. He needed to leave her but he wanted her. His heart was torn.

"Hyemi-ah, can I meet you at the park later? I need to tell you something," Suho took a lot of courage to make that phone call.

"Oppa? You want to meet me? But I have an nail appointment later," Hyemi said.

"Is your nails more important than me?" Suho tried to keep himself from shouting into the phone. He had enough.

"N-no oppa," Hyemi mumbled. "Is everything alright?" 

"Just be there," with that, Suho hung up.

"Yah!" Suho grabbed his hair and kicked the edge of his bed in frustration.

"Hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes," Suho said with a forced smile. He tried to be calm in front of s.

"Is anything bothering you?" Kyungsoo questioned. Suho kept quiet.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo felt someone pull his shoulders back. It was Chanyeol and Sehun. They had pulled him out of the room.

"What are you guys trying to do? Murder me?" Kyungsoo whispered loudly.

"Shhh, keep your voice down," Sehun whispered.

"Don't you know what's going on?" Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Suho-hyung is going to break up with Hyemi-noona!" Sehun whispered. Kyungsoo gasped.

"Break up?" Kyungsoo said.

"Yah. Sehun overheard him talking to himself in the toilet yesterday. He was muttering to himself about whether to break up with Hyemi or tolerate her and get used to the change in her," Chanyeol explained.

"Does the rest know?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Are you crazy? Sehun announced it to the whole of EXO already," Chanyeol glared at Sehun.

Sehun pretended to be innocent and fumbled with his fingers.

"Kyungsoo-hyung, are you going to make breakfast yet? I'm hungry," Sehun whined, rubbing his stomach.

"I guess so," Kyungsoo made his way to the kitchen to prepare food for the 4 hungry wolves, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun.

"Breakfast's ready!" Kyungsoo yelled. The 4 hungry little wolves rushed out immediately.

"Eww hyung, what is this?" Sehun poked at a orange thing with his fork.

"It's baked beans. Don't complain," Kyungsoo said. Sehun grumbled and pulled a sour face.

"Hyung, come and eat with us," Baekhyun offered Suho who had just walked out of his room.

"No thanks. I'm going out," Suho muttered, without even looking at his beloved members of EXO-K. Suho then walked to the door and slammed it shut.

Sehun jumped. "What was that?" he quivered. "A leader that has fallen out of love," Chanyeol sighed and finished his fried egg.

Suho walked towards the direction of Hyemi on the park bench. She was texting somebody and smiling sweetly. She's so happy even without me around. I guess I had failed my duty as her boyfriend. Suho made his way and sat beside her.

"What did you need to tell me?" Hyemi out her phone down. Suho ignored her and said, "Remember how we used to sit here in the late evening till the night came? We were so happy just to look at the stars in the sky with some coffee and cookies. Then your mum would call you and yell at you to get yourself home that instance. That were good times." Suho sighed, avoiding any eye contact with Hyemi. 

Hyemi frowned at Suho. "Is everything alright? Why are you bringing up the past?" 

So she thinks our relationship is the past. Probably hers and Kai's would be the future. Or present. God likes to play games with me.

"I need to tell your something."

"Isn't that what I came here for?" Hyemi furrowed her brows.

"I-I... Let's go our separate ways. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Hyemi was shocked. "You want to breakup?"

"It's for the best." Suho didn't know what her was thinking. He was confused and lost.

Hyemi wiped her tears. She took her phone out, went to her contacts and showed Suho his contact. Then she pressed the Delete button. She kept her phone and stormed off.

One by one, tears rolled down Suho's cheeks. He didn't care about his face anymore. This concerned his heart. He  dug his nails into his other hands. It started bleeding but the pain from his heart was even more painful than his cut. It felt like hundreds of arrows piercing through his heart all at once. Arrows of poison. It hurt.