Another Chappie

Are you the right one?

Awhile later, the whole of EXO each got a cup of bubble tea. Somehow, they managed to get Luhan to buy them each a cup of bubble tea. There was a big hole in Luhan's pocket but he didn't seem to mind it. Not a bit at all.

"Hey! Let's go to that shop!" Tao pointed to a shop that has a sale.

"Tao, we've been shopping for four hours already, I'm tired," Lay groaned.

"Yah. Can we at least grab something to eat?" Kai asked.

"Let's have some ramen. I'm craving for ramen," Xiumin said. They all nodded their heads and walked towards a ramen restaurant.

"Table for 10," Baekhyun flashed a smile. The waitress was shocked. "T-this way please," the waitress could not take her eyes off them. She almost fainted on the spot when Kai winked at her.

They stared at Xiumin.

"Is there anything on my face?" Xiumin asked.

"That's your third plate of tempura," Lay stared at him.

"So?" He raised a brow.

The rest face palmed. The finally managed to pull Xiumin away from the table before footing the bill. 

"That hurt," Xiumin rubbed his shoulders and shot a deathly glare at Luhan who stuck his tongue out.

(A/N: Sorry for the crappy chapter. Will update later after dinner. Sorri. D8)