Chappie ^^

Are you the right one?

The front door slammed. Suho dragged his feet to the room with red eyes.

"Hyung, are you crying?" Kai asked.

Suho curled his fist into a ball. He resisted the urge to punch Kai. He had been the root of all his problems. The one that made Hyemi's heart sway. The one that caused him to leave Hyemi. And most importantly, the one who caused her to change. Suho just kept quiet and walked into his room.

"Is there something wrong with Joonmyun-hyung?" Kai raised a brow.

Sehun shrugged and sipped on his milk. Kai knocked on Suho's door. "Joonmyun-hyung?" Kai asked.

"I'm not in the mood to talk," Suho was curled up in the corner of the room with his head squeezed tightly to his chest. He felt his anger boiling again. It was him. It was him all along! Calm down Joonmyun, do not do anything stupid. Ask nicely.

"Can I have some time to myself?" Suho said.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Kai was stubborn. He did not know he caused all of this trouble. The pain Suho was going through. That horrible feeling that someone left you while you have not left that someone yet.

"I said go away!" Suho yelled.

Kai left the room as quiet as possible. He did not want him to erupt again. He was an unpredicted volcano.  

"I guess something went wrong in there," Baekhyun commented.

"Yeah it did if you are not deaf," Kai rubbed his temples.

"You heard him," Sehun held his glass up.

"We all did," Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison.

"We better not go into his room, he might just kill us."

"Right, Sehun," Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo was not responding. He was thinking. What could make the calm and happy leader flare up? Or did he really break up with Hyemi-noona?

He decided to stop thinking. It was such a chore.

"Kyungsoo-hyung, were you listening?" Sehun asked the blank-faced vocalist.

"Huh? Yeah Joonmyun-hyung is back," Kyungsoo guessed.

The 4 members shook their heads and sighed. Kyungsoo walked into his room.

"Chanyeol, you might want to sleep with us tonight," the maknae said. "Let Joonmyun-hyung cool down for awhile." The Happy Virus sighed. It was a rare sight.

The leader heart was in chaos. Why did it have to be me? Why can't it happen to others. Those happy couples on the street. Why can't we be like them, Hyemi? Why did I introduce Jong In to you? If you did not see him, none of this would have happened! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

"Agrhhhh!" Suho shouted. He punched the shirt on the floor. He lay on the floor amidst the pile of clothes and sobbed. His face was now sticky with tears. A fresh tear met his lips and the salt penetrated his tongue. The saltiness added pain to the cut on his tongue when he bit it earlier. But they all didn't matter. They didn't matter at all now. Not a single bit. Suho laughed hysterically before dozing off in tears and clothes.

The rest of them went off shopping, leaving Suho alone.

"Hey let's call EXO-M too although Kris-hyung might not want to," Sehun suggested, thinking about all the bubble tea he could have if Luhan was there. Luhan owed 2 cups of bubble tea to Sehun as he lost a bet.

"Good idea!" Baekhyun ruffled Sehun's hair with one hand while calling EXO-M with the other.

"Hellooo..." Tao mumbled sleepily. He had been dreaming about Gucci when a sharp ringing woke him up. He swore to kill whoever that was, waking him up from his Gucci paradise.

"What! We'll be right there!" Tao suddenly awoke with a bolt. The already awake Xiumin accidently spilled his water all over the counter.

"Tao! What are you thinking about? You made me spill my water," Xiumin was irritated.

"No time to talk! Change up and don't tell Duizhang!" Tao said with an emphasis on the 'don't', before rushing to the other memebers' rooms.

Soon enough, an irritated EXO-M was awake and changed.

"Tao, what exactly happened?" Luhan asked Tao, who awoke him from his beautiful slumber.

"We're going to the mall with EXO-K!" The members groaned. That was one thing they hated doing with Tao. He could shop for hours and hours without getting tired.

"Where are you guys going?" a groggy Kris was seen standing at the door. They all froze until Chen yelled, "Run!"

They bolted out of the door without second thoughts, leaving a dumbfounded Duizhang that went back to sleep shortly afterwards.

"Haha! My bubble tea dispenser is here!" Sehun rubbed his hands gleefully. The rest just frowned at him, except for Luhan.

"Do you know what he's talking about?" Lay nudged Luhan. He just kept quiet.

They looked at the tension between Luhan and Sehun.

"Oh... Luhan is the bubble tea dispenser, right?" Chanyeol asked. Sehun just looked at Luhan with those eyes.