New Chappie (Nono what to name them ^^)

Are you the right one?

"We should go back now, my wallet is dry," Chanyeol complained.

"Me too," Lay said, looking at his empty wallet.

Tao whined and pulled a unhappy face.

"We gotta go now. Come on, maknae. I'll get you a new bag then we go back, kay?" Luhan asked. Tao nodded.

They made their way to the nearest shop and got a nice bag for Tao. Oh god. Finally. My legs are aching and my wallet is bleeding. Why did I agree to a new bag again? Oh right, to get Tao to go back. Luhan looked at the small bills left in his wallet after all that bubble tea and bag. He silently grumbled.

"Hey, wanna bunk at our place?" Chen suggested.

EXO-K looked at each other and said in unison, "Let's go!"

"Woots! A sleepover! We can have pillow fights and stay up late all night!" Sehun excliamed. He looked at Luhan and grinned. They got a plan. And God knows what.

Chen opened the door to their place.

"Wah, your sofa is so comfy! Ours is as hard as a rock," Baekhyun jumped on the soft and bouncy sofa.

"Wee! To Luhan's room!" Sehun yelled.

"Nononono! Get off my bed!" Luhan screamed, chasing after Sehun.

D.O rolled his eyes. He looked around for a particular something.

"Do you guys even have a bookshelf here?" D.O asked.

"Pffttt, a bookshelf? Are you a nerd or something?" Xiumin scoffed.

D.O pretended to ignore that comment. After a few minutes of hard work searching, he found a book stuffed at the side of the sofa. It read 'Tips On Becoming A Derp'. Seriously, the only book they have? It doesn't even look inviting. But whatever, that's the only thing in can read unless I want to go back to the dorm. Should I? He thought of those luxurious books sitting on the shelf, waiting to be read. He decided to go.

The front door of the K dorm unlocked. D.O scanned the room before making his way to the bookshelf beside the hard lumpy sofa. Hmm... 'Red Sky Blues' or 'My Last Hope'? He decided on 'My Last Hope'.

He heard rushing water coming from the toilet.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho awoke from his sleep. He touched the sticky dried up tears on his face. He decided to go and wash up. The dorm was deathly quiet. Usually he could hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelling at each other or running and making a fool of themselves. Or Kai shouting at them to keep quiet. But there was nothing. Not a single sound. Suho went to the bathroom to clean himself up and started splashing water on his face when he heard the front door unlock. He turned off the tap and peered through the tiny gap in between the door. It was D.O.

"Kyungsoo?" Suho asked.

D.O dropped the book he was holding in shock.

"Joonmyun-hyung," D.O answered.

"Where is the rest?"

"They decided to bunk at the M's dorm tonight."

There was a silence in between them.

"I-I think I better get going. They might be think where I went," D.O broke the silence.

He picked the book out and rushed out of the dorm. D.O plopped on the soft bouncy sofa and began reading the book.

"Hmm... My Last Hope..." D.O heard a voice behind his book. It wasn't happy and jolly like Chanyeol's. Nor nice and inviting like Sehun's. He put down the book.

"K-kris-hyung," D.O stammered.

"Why are you so scared? Am I a dragon that breathes fire or something?" Kris asked.

He shook his head and made his way to Luhan and Tao's room.

Kris stood at the door and Sehun stopped snatching the pillow from Luhan. He gulped. Luhan asked, "What?" and looked at the door.

"Duizhang," Luhan said. The rest stopped playing and stared at the M leader.

"What are these monkeys doing here?" Kris asked.

"I offered them to bunk here," Chen owned up.

"Okay... But make sure to clean the room up later. I won't be helping out and the most important rule..." Kris said.

"Never to step foot into your room," M said in unison.

"Good," Kris walked away and began humming.

"You know Kris-hyung can be quite weird sometimes..." Sehun scratched his chin.

"Whatever," Luhan said and continued the pillow fight.

(A/N: Okay, I know the chapter is not quite good but I did my best. I got some errors cos I don't proof read. I wanna give you the chappie as soon as possible. Sorry bout the errors. I'll correct the when I have the time to proof read. I got lots of homework. School in Singapore in tough. -_-)