Aerin, the clumsy girl

Are you the right one?

A shrill ringing pierced his ears. Suho looked at the contact ID. It was written 'Mine' clearly. Suho could not forget her no matter how hard he tried. 

"Hello?" he answered with a shaky voice.

"Return my ring to me," came the sharp answer.

That wasn't what he wanted to hear. He kept silent.

"Usual place," Hyemi said without any form of feelings in her voice. It stung.

Suho threw his phone on the sofa and bit his lip. He groaned in frustration and lay on the lumpy rock sofa, thinking about the horrible meetup later. Part of him was happy to see her but part of him was unhappy as he tried hard to forget her and now he needed to see her. It was contradicting. He pulled the ring out of his left middle finger. It was a simple rounded ring with 'Her Property' carved on it with a couple kissing.  A tear fell from his face.

Suho unlocked the front door and made his way to the park that Hyemi and him used to go. He recalled some of the happy moments they had. He saw Hyemi sitting there already. He took a seat beside her and she refused to make eye contact with him.

"My ring," she said coldly.

He pulled the ring out of his finger and proceeded to place it on her hand put she said, "Put it on the bench." 

Suho placed the ring gently on the bench and Hyemi took it.

"You can leave now," she said without a single sign of feeling in her voice.

Suho stood up and left. How could she just forget like that in a flash? I gave all my heart to her and this is what I get? 

He walked on and on, without even looking at the road when crossing it, causing a lot of honking to take place. Suho did not see a girl right in his path and bumped directly into her. He felt something wet splashed onto him. She had spilled her coffee all over him.

"Yah!" Suho yelled. He was already very heartbroken and this did not make the situation any better. He looked up and saw a long brown haired girl carrying lots of books in her arms.

"Omo!" the girl gasped.

"This was my best jacket. It was given it to me by my gi-" he stopped when he remembered that he and Hyemi was no longer an item.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there! Here's a laundry shop you can go to," she scribbled a name and number  on a piece of paper she fished of her bag.

"I gotta go now!" she said before rushing off.

Suho was about to say why don't she help him wash the jacket instead of himself. How rude! Bumped into me then asked me to wash my own jacket. He sighed then made his way there.