Chapter 7

My long wait is OVER

"Wait i don't know where i am going.." Min-kyong uttered.

"I know, your Slob i know your dumb" Jiyong mumble.

"Aishh! what? do you call me Slob?" Minkyong compalin, then Jiyong hold her wrist "Wait where are we going? Do you know where is taeyang?... His with Han-byeol." Minkyong said.

"Yup i know.. we're going at Bigbang training room.. and i know your asking WHY.. yup taeyang is there, and i want the other member to meet you.." Jiyong said.

"Why should i.. ? "      "See.. Ofcourse you should, your my friend right." After that Jiyong open the door then they all greated Jiyong and Min-kyong.

"Annyeonghaseyo" The Bigbang member said including Hyun-byeol.

"Hyung who is she?" Seungri asked.   "Can't you see she's my friend." Jiyong said.

"Friend only Hyung, be sure or else i'm going to be jealous." Seungri said.   "Just shut your mouth Panda." Jiyong uttered.

On the other side

"Dongsaeng where have you been last night?" Min-kyong ask.   

"Someone kidnaped me Unnie" Hyun-byeol uttered then stare at Taeyang.

"Taeyang kidnaped you?" TOP asked

"I don't know, Maybe? He abduct me." Hyun-byeol said.

"Haha, Looks like taeyang true color have been revealed" Daesung said then Taeyang just laugh then grab Hyun-byeol wrist again.

"Yahh! Unnie help me!!! He's going to Kidnap me AGAIN!!!" Hyun-byeol shouted. Min-kyong was shock and didn't know what to do she immediately look at Jiyong "Jiyong help my dongsaeng." Minkyong said.

"She's going to be okay, don't worry taeyang will not do anything to her" Jiyong uttered.

"Tssk.. I think Hyung already find his Girl." Seungri said. "Yah.. he's acting curious since last night, he's asking me how to cour a girl, i think Hyun-byeol is the one" TOP said.

"Aishh. since Hyun-byeol is already with taeyang i think it's time for me to go home, i'm already late. YG's secretary told us to go here at 8am but its already 9am." Min-kyong uttered staring at Jiyong. "What.. Why are you looking at me like that?" Jiyong said. "Nothing, I'm going home. BYE. Minkyong uttered.

"BYEeeee" The other member said. Then Jiyong's phone rang.

RING~~ RING~~ RING~~

"Yoboseyo"

"OPPPPAAA!!, where are you? I'm here at YG building, i want to see you"

"I'm not at YG building" Jiyong said.   "i know your here duhh. i'm here at the parking lot and i already see your car"

"Aishh.." Jiyong said then hang up the phone. 

On the other side

"Aishh..?? why is he hiding at me? What's his problem?" 

"Ma'am are you going?" The driver said, "Yes, stop the car in front of the building"

The driver stop the car in front of YG building and when she enter the building a girl immediately approach her.

"Excuse me Ma'am your Kwon Jiyong's sister right?" The girl said.

"Yes,I'm Kwon Dami, where is he?" Dami asked. (Kwon Dami is Kwon Jiyong younger sister here in my story, but in real life Kwon Dami is his Noona).

"He's in Bigbang training room Ma'am 6th floor room 102." the girl said.   "Thanks..."Dami said.

At the Bigbang Training room

"Hyung do you think the fans is already satisfy with this?" Seungri holding a letter for the fans.

"Yes, just write what is in your heart." TOP said.

TOK~~~ TOK~~ TOKK~~~

Dami open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Dami here"