Coincidence

My long wait is OVER

Min-kyong's POV

While i'm walking around the Incheon International Airport a guy wearing black hoodie, low waist jeans, with sunglasses bumped me.

" Kyaah. What the... are you drunk?? " He's still running he dont even look back.

and I was just like " YOU BASTARD ! " I'd try to catch him but i can't match up with his speed. So i have decided to search for an apartment because it's getting late and i don't have a place to go. I went to Bukchon Hanok Village, i rented one of the apartment.

Next day:

I have decided to find a job. While walking to Myeongdong i saw a poster writing which quoted "WANTED YG TRAINEE"

"Oh i think this is better" then i asked the girl standing beside me .

"Excuse me miss, Can i ask you something? by the way i'm Choi Min-kyong"

"Yah sure, and i'm Hyun-byeol nice meeting you"

"HMM.. how can i get in YG Building?"

"Just take seoul subway line #2 and get off at hapjeong station ( take exit #8) walking straight, take right after passing SK bus station and walk further on. It's on the left side"

"Thank you very much Hyun-byeol, nice meeting you again."

While walking to the bus station, someone shouted my name.

"MIN-KYONG-SHIIII"

I turned around and i see Hyun-byeol running towards me, i look at her like O.o

"Are you going to apply as a YG trainee?" she said

"Yes, Why?"

"I'm going to apply too, can i go with you?"

" Ofcourse."

We're chatting while walking and she introduce herself and i introduce myself too.

"So you're half filipina and half korean?" She said

"Yes, and i'm here for my father, he left us and my mother told me when she was dying that my father lives here in korea. So i have decided to go here and search for him."

"AHH.. What a sad story, don't worry i'm always here when you need me. Want me to help?"

She asked with sincerity.

"Are you sure?"

"YAHH. my father passed away last year, that's why i know the feeling of a daughter without a father."

"Oh.. Im sorry Hyun-byeol"

"No need to say sorry, i've already accepted it. Do you know what is you're father's name or do you have relatives here?"

"I don't know who he is, and i don't know if i have any relatives here, but i have a picture of him."

When our conversation is getting deeper, we didn't know we're already at YG building.

"We're almost here" Hyun-byeol said.

"WOAH. i never thought it would be that big"

When we go inside we saw that the people were going home already. I asked one girl walking towards us.

"Excuse me, till what time is the audition?"

"From 7:00 to 3:00" the girl said.

"Thank you" i look at my wrist watch and it's already 3:30.

"OMG" I shouted at Hyun-byeol .

"Why are you shouting ? " Hyun-byeol asked .

"We're late... It's already 3:30"

After that we have decided to go home and come early tomorrow.

 

 

 

 ---------------------------------------------

Nose bleed >:) Next chapter soon.