Chapter 3

My long wait is OVER

Min-kyong's POV

 I told Hyun-byeol 7:00 am in front of YG Building but it's already 7:30 and she's not yet here.

"AGHH.. she's late" I uttered to myself..

After 5 minutes of waiting,,

"Unnie-yahh, I'M SORRY I'M LATE." She shouted, running and catching her breathe..

"Hyun-byeol, don't shout everyone is looking at you"

"Sorry unnie, let's go"

We entered the YG Building then fall in line, while chatting.

"What are you going to do ?" I asked her

"I'm going to RAP unnie, how about you?"

"I'm going to sing"

"Ahh, okay what are you going to sing?"

"YOU and I by PARK BOM, how about you?"

"Waaah? YOU and I? OMO, OMO OMO! really unnie?

"Why? I choose it because i'd find it meaningful and i think that song fits my voice"

"Hmmm... alright! HWAITING unnie-yah HWAITING! and i'm going to rap This Love by G-Dragon the english version ofcourse i'm sure you'd be surprise Unnie! "

"Haha you're such a joker dongsaeng"

"Huh? But unnie that song is really what i'm going to rap! STOP LAUGHING! >.<" She look at me wearing her angry face.

"Ohw! Dongsaeng mianhe, i promise i will support you"

"AGGH.. Shut up i'm going to be a YG Trainee keep that in you're mind unnie! ( i think i'm going to hate my unnie she's still laughing.)" 

The girl that was in front of Hyun-byeol went out the audition room.

"Unnie, it's my turn" she shuttered and started to sweat.

"Okay dongsaeng! Dont forget HWAITING!" she enter the audition room.

 

After 5 minutes.

I heard the door open, Hyun-Byeol went out with a smile on her face.

"How is the audition?" i asked her

"Mr. YG said they will call me if i pass the audition. Unnie it's you're turn."

 

NOBODY'S POV

Like Hyun-byeol she entered the audition room and started to sweat. While she is walking at the stage.

"So you're  miss Choi Min-kyong?" teddy said

"Yes" Min-kyong's answer

"Okay tell us more about yourself, why do you want to be a YG Trainee?" G-Dragon said.

"Umm, i'm Choi Min-kyong 19 years old, i grew up in Philippines, i'm a new citizen here in Korea i moved here a week before the audition, and i'm here because of my father" She plainly said.

 

3 guys and only 1 girl are the judge, while i'm sharing some of my information to them i'm looking at the guy wearing sunglasses, they said he is G-Dragon ( looks familiar ) and the other guy wearing a cup then hoodie they call him teddy, while the girl with a pretty eye liner is CL, and another guy sitting beside CL they call him Mr. YG, when the guy name YG start ti ask me my heart pump too fast.

"Okay miss Choi what are you going to do?" YG said

"I'm going to sing, YOU and I by PARK BOM" Min-kyong's answer

"Ohw i wish Bom is here she would be happy if she will see you sang her song" CL said

"Bom is my Idol, and 2ne1 also specially Dara because Dara loves Philippines too"  Min-kyong smiled.

"Okay miss Choi, start now" YG said

Min-kyong sang You and i perfectly, after the performance they all clap and smiled because if her amazing singing.

" You have a great voice" CL said

"You are amazing you can be Park Bom's little sister" Teddy said

"Can you imitate when Park Bom's runs out of breath" G-dragon said then they all laugh

"Okay miss Choi we will call you if you pass" YG said.

"Okay, Thank you .."  then Min-kyong Bowed her head then go out in the audition room.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             :D Thanks :D Subscribe please