Chapter 6

My long wait is OVER

Jiyong carried me Bridal Style..

"You don't have to do this i can walk" Min-kyong said

"No, i have to do this, i think this is part of my job." Jiyong replied.

"JOB?"

"Your already a YG trainee and i have to take a good care for you."

"Okay" Min-kyong said

Jiyong lead Min-kyong to her house and when they're already at min-kyong's house.

"Welcome to my home sweet home" Min-kyong uttered

"This is your house?" Jiyong asked looking around at Min-kyong house :D

"Yup, why?"

"Oh nothing, c'mon let's go inside" Jiyong said

Jiyong's POV

When i entered her house i was shock it's all mess up, her things is everywhere, "What kind of house is this... YUCK" Jiyong muttered to himself. After that i saw her underwear lying on the floor.

"Yahh! Don't look at my underwear" Min-kyong shouted

"Huh?" Jiyong didn't know what to do because Min-kyong saw him looking at her underwear so he finally scold Min-kyong. "Yah!!! Are you a girl? What kind of house is this? Oh, i'm sorry i'm wrong this is not a house this is a TRASSHHHH.."

"Mianhe.. i don't have a time to clean my house" Min-kyong said

"for a girl like you, you have to be neat, if other guy see this they will be disappointed in you"

"I'm sorry, wait have you eaten your meal?" Min-kyong asked him

"Not yet, wait i'm going to buy noodles at a store, wait for me okay" Jiyong said

"Okay" Min-kyong answered 

Min-kyong's POV

Jiyong went at the store, while my head still hurts  after that i fell asleep..

After 5 minutes

"I'm here" Jiyong shouted, he opened the door and then walk through the kitchen "Aghh.. where are you don't hide! SLOBBBBB where are you?" he shouted again.

While Jiyong is still searching for Min-kyong he accidentally step on Min-kyong's hand.

"Awww" Min-kyong muttered

"Oh SORRY! why are you sleeping on the floor?"Jiyong said while Min-kyong is still sleeping , so jiyong decided to carry her to her bed.

------------

While Jiyong is eating his noodles he looked at Min-kyong, then he was able to eat his noodles, Min-kyong vomitted after that.

"Yahh! Wake up, wait i'm going to get a bowl." Jiyong said. Jiyong run as fast as he could until he got back Min-kyong is still vomiting.

After a couple of minutes, Min-kyong calm down.

"are you okay?" Jiyong asked

"Thank you Jiyong." Min-kyong answered

"I'm asking you if your okay." Jiyong said

"Thank you very much, i'm lucky your still here. if your not here i don't know what to do"

"Aissshhh, Silly SLOB!" Jiyong decided to sleep at Min-kyong's house. Every hour Jiyong is taking Min-kyong's temperature. "38, Aishh she's sick" Jiyong get a basin of warm water and a piece of face towel, then he applied the tepid sponge bath to make Min-kyong feel better.

 

 

(Next Morning)

Min-kyong woke up then she noticed that jiyong is sleeping beside her, min-kyong stood up jiyong woke up too.

"Are you feeling well?"Jiyong asked Min-kyong , Min-kyong nod and then hug jiyong tightly "Thanks for taking care of me."Min-kyong said.

"Ahh, wait i can't breath.. wait Slob your going to YG right?"Jiyong said, Min-kyong released him.

"Yes, why?" Minkyong said.

"Take a bath then i'll take you at YG" Jiyong said 

"No, i'm already okay, i'll just take a bus." 

"i'm going to YG too, so come with me" Jiyong said "Okay"

Min-kyong took a shower then after 15 minutes she's done.

"Let's go" Jiyong said 

Jiyong opened the door in front seat "Thank you" Min-kyong said. While jiyong is driving the car Min-kyong texted Hyun-byeol.

      -Dongsaeng , Mianhe , i'm with Jiyong we're going at YG already.. Come early!

Then Hyun-byeol replied.

      - Unnie i'm already here, Taeyang pick me up at my house.

 Minkyong...

       -Ahh, that's good wait for me.

Hyunbyeol...

       - Okay..

Minkyong...

 

Min-kyong's POV

We're almost at YG building, Jiyong gave the key to the parking boy. "Take care of my car" Jiyong said, the parking boy bowed.

"Let's go" Jiyong muttered.