Chapter 2

My long wait is OVER

JIYONG'S POV

 

After the concert in the Philippines, our manager  have decided to go back in Korea ASAP! Because of my rumored girlfriend Kiko, She called our manager and told him to go back because she was sick. But to be honest, I really don't like her since the day we met, and i feel irritated whenever she's near me. That's why i want to escape because i don't want to see her face again anymore. But our manager have come in a decision that we should take our flight to Korea tomorrow, with that we have to obey his rules or else we will be scolded again.

 

At the Incheon International Airport.

I'm running because i'm planning to escape from them. I don't want to see her face.

While i'm running i accidentaly bumped a girl in front of me.

"KYAA, what the.. Are you drunk?" she said

When i see her face she was so charming & yet feminine, but i know she didn't notice me because of my perfect disguise.

The next day: 

I'm here on YG Building because we are going to meet some people who want to be a YG Trainee.

After the audition, while walking in YG hall two girls are entering the YG Building and the girl wearing Casual cool suit, ( I think i know her ) i keep looking on her, while looking at her Top Hyung tap me.

 "Jiyong-ahh, why are you looking at her?" top hyung said

"Nothing"

"Jiyong-ahh, do you like her?" top hyung look at me suspiciously.

"Huh!! No."

"Jiyong-ahh, i know you.. ahhhhh let me change my question, Do you want her?" he look at me with a devil face.

"HYUNG!   Stop that. I don't like her, and i don't want her too, YOUU STILL HAVE YOU'RE DIRTY MIND Hyung." snob then walk out.

"HAHAHAHA, i'm just joking, i think he take that question seriously, Haha. i know he like her " Top still wearing his devil face.

 

 

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      A SHORT UPDATE. 

                        Subscribe please..