I've done this before.

Fiction and Fact.

“Yah! Hurry you turtle! You’re so slow!” Jun Hyung laughs tugging your arm to go faster.

“Alright alright, wait!” You laugh with him running down the staircase with his grip on your wrist. “Kya~~!” You scream as you trip over on the staircase. Just before you can fall flat on your face, he turns around and catches you in his arms gracefully.

“Yah! Babo, be careful!” He says loudly hugging you close to his body. You can feel your heart beat fast against his. You don’t want to pull away but you do anyway.

“G-gomawo…” You say shyly lowering your head. You run into the beautiful brown room and look out the window, “It’s so beautiful~”

“Like you.” You feel one arm wrap around your neck and another around your waist. You turn your head slightly, Jun Hyung’s face sat on your shoulder. Without realising you almost kissed his cheeks. You want get him away but his grip is too tight. “Now now, be a good babo and stay still for a while, it’s been a while since we were like this.”

 -- Jun Hyung's POV --

“Now now, be a good babo and stay still for a while, it’s been a while since we were like this.” I say gently to her, even though the last time we were together was the night before my birthday. I push face close to her so she’ll kiss my cheek.

“YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!” She starts yelling again.

“Aigoo, calm down~! It’s not like you haven’t done it before!” I . I feel her trying to move but I tighten my grip, “you’re not going anywhere babo! Stay here!” I demand and laugh. She laughs with me too; her laugh is so pure and beautiful. The tone of her voice is sweet. Maybe starting over with her like this wasn’t too bad.

-- End of Jun Hyung's POV --

He finally let you go, you gasp for air. Gosh he’s strong! You think to yourself. He pats your hair as you keep gasping for air. You turn around and aim him for a slap, but before you land your hand, he grabs your wrist and leans in very closely to your face. You lean back but he just gets closer. You try looking away, but his pink luscious lips are hard not to look at. “Babo midget! –Mehlong-” he teases you and runs off.

“YAH! WANT TO TRY CALLING ME THAT AGAIN?!” You scream,

“BABO MIDGET! BABO MIDGET!” He runs around the room as you chase him. You both laugh and suddenly a picture comes into your mind. I’ve done this before…