Meeting them!

Fiction and Fact.

 

“Hyung! You’re home~!” A bunch of male voices yell as soon as the door opens. Before your eyes there were five guys, all staring at you. They smile showing you a sign of welcomeness. They were all so perfect looking, just like Jun Hyung. You didn’t know there could be so many good looking guys like this. “Wow..” You whisper under your breath. “Welcome noona!” They all yell. You’re shock because you’re probably younger than all these guys. You smile weakly at them. “Woah hyung! You’re back together already?!” A cute boy with light brown (almost blonde) hair asks, you blush as you notice that you were still holding Jun Hyung’s hand. You kick his shin and let go stepping away from him and closer to the other guys. “Oh.. Guess not,” He says rubbing the back of his neck.

“Hyung-ah~ This noona is ours if you don’t mind!” Another boy joins the conversation. He has brown hair and a western style face, he looks not very Korean, but his Korean was fluent and precise. You feel a hand around your shoulder which pulls you closer to this person; his arms are musclier as it shows a lot resulted by him wearing a black tank top. He smiles and so does his eyes. An orange hair guy pats Jun Hyung and led him to the big lounge room.

“You don’t know us right? Well let us introduce ourselves!” Another boy cheerfully says, he’s face is just as perfect as the others. He has a tall nose and was quite tall himself. You nod agreeing,

“Aniyo! Noona already knows-” The western faced guy says but gets shushed by the orange hair guy.

“Ne! Let’s play the introducing game!” The musclier guy says still having his arms wrapped around your shoulder,

“Ne, however, Kwangie, if you don’t remove your arm anytime soon…” The light brown hair boy says pointing to Jun Hyung who was standing behind you.

“Ah! Almost forgot! Sorry hyung-ah!” He quickly removes his arm from you. They all go and sit in a circle on the floor like elementary students.

“Are you going to join?” Jun Hyung asks sounding a bit annoyed, you nod not wanting to piss him off anymore. He stands up and escorts you to the circle and sits you down.

“Du Jun-ah~ you can start!” The light brown hair guy says slipping his hand into the more mature one’s hand. You look at Jun Hyung as he shakes his head.

“Are they.. umm, well, are they.. a couple?” You whispered to Jun Hyung not wanting to be rude. Suddenly he bursts out laughing uncontrollably; you tap him on the shoulder, “Jun Hyung?”

“Why are you laughing hyung?! We want to know too!” The orange hair guy curiously butts in.

“She asked if Yo Seob and Du Jun was a couple!” Now they were all laughing, you just sit there wondering what’s so funny. Suddenly a hand slaps on your thigh lightly,

“Ne, they are indeed a couple,” Jun Hyung explains calming down a bit.

“Alright kids! Let’s start!” The musclier one ordered.

“Yah! I’m older than you Kwang-ah! Don’t order me around! Anyways annyeonghaseyo! Du Jun-imnida! I’m the sensible one around here, really romantic too!”

“Aish! Hyung! Annyeonghaseyo! Yo Seob-imnida! I’m the maknae and the baby! Take good care of me!”

“YAH! Hyung! Who said you’re the maknae?! Annyeonhaseyo! Dong Woon-imnida! I’m the actual maknae, don’t listen to Seobie, I’m also the handsome charisma one! So do take good care of me okay?”

“Hehehe, now what am I supposed to say? Annyeonghaseyo! Gi Kwang-imnida! Umm, I’m the, umm, I suppose you can say the healthy one! I have an excellent pack of abs~ but they’re only for eye candying!”

“Oh! And he’s also the dumb one!” The orange hair guy adds, the other members laugh as well,

“Yah! Hyung! I stood 13th out of my whole school!” Gi Kwang defends himself, your eyes widen hearing his place at school,

“That’s a miracle Kwang-ah! Anyways, annyeonghaseyo! Hyun Seung-imnida! I’m the charming prince of the group and the liveliest one!”

“More like pretty princess!” Du Jun laughs clapping his hand together hard,

“Aish! Do you want to die Du Jun-ah?! I’m already unhappy this noona here stole my husband!” Hyun Seung complains. You look at Jun Hyung,

“H-husband?!” You exclaim moving closer to Gi Kwang.

--

Ah so sorry for not updating lately! Been so busy D: !