His picture.

Fiction and Fact.

 

The next morning you woke up and you remembered about yesterday, ah~ that’s right, that secret passage!  You remind yourself. You godownstairs intending to go back inthe passage, but just as you get off your staircase, your mother calls, “Sweetie, have some lunch, it’s your favourite!” Before you can decline, she was by your side escorting you to the table. You don’t want to be rude so you ate it all.

“Ah gomapseubnida!” You clap your hands together and brought the dishes to the sink. You finish cleaning the dishes but your mother is still in the kitchen. “Omuni, let me finish the work around here, you’ve been so busy taking care of me, you deserve some rest!” You say cheerfully.

“Aniyo, gwenchana, I’ll stay,” She argues back,

“Omuni, please get some rest and hand that towel to me!” You laugh demanding the cleaning towel in your mother’s hand. She gives you that ‘no’ look, you give her back the ‘yes’ look. She doesn’t argue with you and you smile. She throws you the towel and you catch it perfectly. You wipe the table while humming that song you were playing on the piano yesterday (Fiction). You were so carried away with humming and cleaning you forgot why you came down here. Ah yeah! The passage way, that’s right! You click your fingers and put the towel away.

You take a closer look at the place this time; you see a shelf full of books. You walk up to that shelf, “Did I really read all these too?” You ran your fingers on top of the books, they weren’t dirty either, the cleaners must know this place too then. You pick up the shortest book, you don’t know why, but out of all those books, you chose that one. You open the book and something falls out of the book. You pick it up; it was a picture, of him. You stare at the picture, “What’s he has to do with anything?” You ask the book.

“~~~~~~~~~~-ah! He’s here for you!” You hear your mother call,

“Him? Who?” You shove the picture back in the book and ditch the book back in place. You run up the door way and close it. You wipe down your dress, so it’ll be straight again; you walked out the study room and close the door behind you. “Coming!” You say from a distance. Oh. It’s him again.