Photos

Fiction and Fact.

The wind gently blows through your hair touching your scalp lightly. You try to reach for the ground but the more you do, the higher you got into the air. Flying down the staircase felt so long, so much longer than usual. The gush of wind suddenly holds you in the air as it open the chair behind the desk, Did that chair just move by itself?! You think in your head, because for some odd reason, your lips can’t move and you can’t find your voice. The wind then pushes you onto the chair. “Fall asleep ~~~~~~” A voice demands, you can’t recognise this voice, it’s unfamiliar. Suddenly your eyelids drop heavy, you’re getting so tired, you don’t try to fight the tiredness and just fall asleep.

--In your dreams--

The book floats in front of your face and the pages flick fast, all you see is a blur of colours. You feel someone’s arms around your waste. It’s him again. “Read this book, it’s a really great book; I know you’ll like it a lot~ You told me it was your favourite book, so let’s read it, we can read it together.” He whispered in your ears at the same time laughing. You reached out for the book and took it firmly in your hand.

--End of your dreams--

“Eh~ what was that? Another creepy dream..” You say rubbing your eyes. You look at your phone, “Wow.. how long have I slept for?! It’s already 3pm.” Eh..? What am I holding? You look down onto your hands. The book, ‘Fiction and Fact.’ It’s the book that was in my dreams, should I read it? You think again. You bring the book up and place it on the table in front of you. You open the book, “Fiction and Fact,” you read out loud. The writing was fancy and black with an olden looking background. You flicked the page, there were photos stuck randomly on the page, like sprinkles sprinkled on ice cream. Under each photo there were captions, “Jun Hyung oppa is daebak?” You read one, Did I write that? You think. “But then ~~~~~~~ is better!” You read out, “that’s my handwriting…” You touch the words. You continue to read, each picture stuck in your mind. Suddenly a short memory pops in your head.

--Memories--

“Quickly! It’s taking the photo!” You yell at Jun Hyung who is trying to fit in to the background. You pretend to bite the watermelon and Jun Hyung pretends to bite the other end. One, two, three! *Snap* The machine took the photo, you quickly got ready for the next photo.

“Yah midget! Over here!” Jun Hyung says already seating himself so it looks like he’s on the swing. You quickly sit yourself next to him, one, two – You felt him grab your hand, you smiled at the camera, three *Snap* You both laugh after the photos were all taken.

-In the authentic library in your home-

You stuck the watermelon photo on the first page. “Hmm, what shall I write?” You look at Jun Hyung, he puts on his ‘thinking’ face tapping his chin.

“When we finish this watermelon, we’ll kiss!” He suggested laughing; he flung his arms around your waist, hugging you tight. You blush at his action but like it too, it was your first date with Jun Hyung oppa but it felt so natural, although your heart kept beating like crazy.

“Hmmm, no! I don’t want to! I’ll write, fat Jun Hyung stealing my watermelon!” You say writing it down as you do.

“Yah! I’m not fat!” Jun Hyung says pinching your cheeks from behind. He picks up another photo on the table and stuck it in. “She took my hand first!” He writes as he speaks,

“YAH! Are you crazy?!” You turn around and kick his shin.

“Yah! What was that for?!” He screams in pain, you laugh at him but pat his fluffy hair.

“Meeeehlong!” You say running away.

“Yah! Come back here!” He gets up and chases you.

--End of memories--

“Oh, my head isn’t hurting! It’s not hurting!” You smile. You keep reading the book with all these memories flashing through your head, you were only up to the second page when your phone rings in your dress pocket. You took your phone out, “Jun Hyung oppa?” You read the name out loud. You pick up your phone,

“Hello?” You answer, you feel your heart beating crazily again,

“Do you know who I am?” The voice asks,

“Oh,” you say meaning yes,

“That’s good, do you want to, well, you know, umm, hang out?” He finally said after a moment. Hang out?! Hang out with me? Why, what, when, how?! You ask yourself,

“Oh,” you say again trying to sound cool.

“Mmm, cool! I’ll come pick you up at umm, 4?” He laughs on the other line,

“Sounds good to me!” You say.

“Okay! I’ll see you soon, you better look good! I’ll be introducing you to another 5 good looking boys~” He mumbles something that sounds like ‘again’.

“Alright! Don’t be late!” You calm down a bit.

“More like you don’t be late! Snail!” And he hung up before you could yell at him. You calm down and smile until you remembered he said he’ll be introducing you to other guys. You jump up and hit your knee on the table.

“OUCH!” You scream holding your knee. “Aigoo! Eottoke?! It’s already 3.30pm!” You panic as you run up back into your room.