05

Way Out Of Your League (HIATUS)

Minji's POV

Urgh! Taehyung oppa, aish.

I was mentally killing him in my head until I heard a chuckle. I turned and saw Jungkook.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, but you know, you can always get a new phone." He said.

I sighed.

"I'm not like you guys, me and my brother aren't rich. We have to work for our money. We have to pay the bills for our house, for the dance studio." I sighed.

Jungkook nodded in understanding.

"Where are your parents?" He asked.

I hesitated.

"Th-They divorced when I was five. They left us a couple months after, Jongin was only 12, and Mingyu was 10. We we're left in grandparents care. They took really good care of us, but then my grandmother got really sick during one winter, then she passed away. Our grandfather died a couple months later of heartbreak. The three of us were still so young. We didn't have anywhere to go, so we were forced to drop out of school. I left my best friend, Dongjin, and we were sent to an orphanage. That's where Mingyu met Wonwoo, Seungcheol, Doyoon, Soonyoung, and Hansol. After a few years, Jongin became of age to leave, but he couldn't take us. Then after a year, we got tired of staying in the orphanage. So we ran away, me, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seungcheol, Doyoon, Soonyoung, and Hansol. We worked our butts off to make money. We were able to get a small apartment and even an education. I reunited with Dongjin at the school I attended, since I left kindergarten when my parents left, and life brought me here." I said.

I just told my whole life to someone I barely know.... Oh well, better now than later.

"Wow, that's........a complicated life." He said.

I took a deep breath in.

"Yeah, but hey, I got through it right?" I smiled.

The bell rang signaling that lunch was over.

"Jiji come on!" Dongjin yelled heading to the door.

I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Thanks Jungkook oppa, for listening." I thanked.

He smiled.

"Hey if you someone to listen to you, just come to me." He ruffled my.

I giggled and walked away.

=============================================================

Jungkook's POV

Minji, why do I feel this way when I'm around you?

_____________________________________________________________

Short update! Sorry, but I have to pack, cause I'm gonna go camping on Sunday, and I won't be back until next Satuday :( 

But I promise, as soon as I get home, I'll do a triple update! You have my word!

Saranghae~