04

Way Out Of Your League (HIATUS)

~~~~~~~~~~ First Day Of School ~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

"YAH~ Minji-ah~ Ireonaaaaaaaaaah~!"

I woke up rubbing my eyes. Ugh, first day of school.

"Aigoo, my dongseng is so keyopta!" Mingyu oppa patted my head.

"Ugh, go so I can get ready oppa." I said still tired.

"Mkay, but hurry, The guys are gonna be here to walk us to school." He reminded.

"Okie!" I chirped.

Mingyu closed the door and I went to my closet. Since our school doesn't care how we dress, I pulled out a pair of ripped jeans, a two inch, loose tank-top that said 'I <3 17', a special gift from Seventeen themselves, and some Vans that Samuel got me for my recent birthday. I grabbed my school bag and headed down stairs. Mingyu tossed me a carton of strawberry milk and we headed out to see that Seventeen were already walking towards our house.

"Hey guys!" I waved.

Hansol ran and hugged me tightly.

"Hi jagi~ how's my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked.

I stared at him weirdly.

Mingyu pulled him back.

"Yah, didn't I tell you not to touch my sister?" He sternly said.

Dongjin came up to me and held my hand. I saw him stuck out his tounge at Hansol.

"So you won't let me hug Ji, but you let Dongjin hold her hand?" Hansol questioned.

Mingyu looked at mine and Dongjin's interlocked hands.

"Yup." He nodded.

Hansol whined and just walked away.

Me and Dongjin laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ At Seoul Performing Arts School ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrators POV

The group parted, the orders going to the upper area of the school and the younger ones going to the lower area.

Seungkwan eyed Minji, Dongjin, Chan, and Samuel.

He sighed and held the bridge of his nose. He looked at Hansol dramatically.

"Aigoo Hansol-ah, just one more year and we're finally away from these kids." He eyed us.

Minji glared at him and stuck put my tounge.

"I don't want to go to the upper area next year! I wanna stay with my jagi!" Hansol whined.

 Minji noticed girls giggling at Hansol's childish act. Minji just rolled her eyes.

The bell rang, signaling for the students to go to class.

"Did Seungcheol oppa seriously have too put us all in the same class again?" Minji whined.

Dongjin shrugged.

"He said that way we can all stay together and never part." He explained.

Minji chuckled.

The group of six walked into the history room, where they learnd about the history of music and performing. The girls squeal when they saw the guy, but glared when Minji walked in. One of the queenkas whispered,'Wow, she's so young but she's already a kiss up to Seunkwan oppa and Hansol oppa? I bet she's gonna be when she's older.'

Minji heard it, but chose to ignore it.

However Hansol heard it, and he didn't like it. He walked to the girl and slammed his hand s on desk.

"A ?!? You think that she will actually be a when she's older? Well news flash, she's hasn't dated once, and how many times have you Yoonjin?" Hansol said in her face.

Yoonjin was shocked. She looked down, red in embarrassment.

Minji walked up and pulled Hansol's shoulder.

"Hansol let's just sit down, she's not worth it." She said.

Minji walked away with Hansol following behind her, still glaring at Yoonjin.

"Thanks oppa, your the best." Minji looked back at Hansol.

Hansol chuckled and pinched her cheek lightly.

"I know." Minji sat between Dongjin and Hansol, and right on que, the teacher, Ms. Ahn, walked in.

"Hello class! I hope you had a nice summer break! Well now it's time to learn!" She smiled.

Everyone groaned, excluding Samuel, Chan, Dongjin, Minji, Hansol, and Seungkwan who sat in the back all dead tired. Seungcheol made them practice late last night. During the lesson, Minji had her head on Dongjin's shoulder, about to fall asleep, until an announcement came on.

"Miss Kim Minji, please come to the the upper area, room 508."

Ms. Ahn looked at Minji.

"You may go Miss Kim." She said.

Minji got up and travled to her destination.

When she got to room 508, she peeked inside.

"Ah! Kim Minji right?" The teacher said.

Minji nodded.

"Mingyu."

Mingyu came to the front of the class and handed her his backpack.

"Why are you giving this to me?" She asked.

"Our backpacks got switched." He glared at Wonwoo and Jihoon who were trying to hold in their laughs.

"Your bag is in my classroom oppa, I can go back and get it." She said.

"No I'll come get it, can I go Mr. Kim?" He asked the teacher.

He nodded in approval.

The siblings were walking back, and Minji got curious on how their bags were switched so easily.

"Hahahaha! Wow! Who knew Wonwoo could do that!" She laughed. 

When they got to the classroom, all the girls swooned over Mingyu. Minji, again rolled her eyes. She grabbed her bag and switched with Mingyu.

"Thanks, bye Ji!" He waved.

"Bye oppa!" She smiled.

When she turned around, all the girls were glaring at her again.

"What? I can't talk to my brother?" She said.

The girl's sighed in relief.

Minji shook her head and and went back to her seat.

"You okay?" Dongjin asked.

"Yeah, just tired." She said laying her head down on his shoulder.

Dongjin chuckled and patted her head.

"I know how you feel."

_____________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At Lunch ~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of six went outside to find the older ones, and sure enough, they were on the roof with BTS.

They were either eating or just playing around with eachother.

"Huh, we just met BTS last week and everyone's already getting along." Minji thought to herself.

She took out her phone and started texting her cousin. V was behind her reading.

"Who's Kai?" He said.

Minji flinched and the phone fell out of her hands and dropped down the building. She watched the phone fall until she could hear the tiny crash sound it made.

V looked at Minji, she just stared down the building.

"Um, Minji? I, um, I'm sorry?" He said backing up slowly.

Minji averted her gaze and stared ahead of her with a poker face, then at him.

"You know, I once punched Mingyu in the gut for just looking through my phone," she walked closer to him, "So just imagine........WHAT I COULD DO TO YOU!!" She yelled and jumped to attack him, but before she could, Dongjin held her by her waist to prevent her from harming V.

"Hyungs! A little help?!" Dongjin struggled.

Mingyu came over and put Minji over his shoulder.

"Ji, violence is never the answer, plus he's older than you." Mingyu scolded as V hid behin J-Hope.

"It was an accident I swear!" He held up his hands in defense.

Minji was forcefully hitting Mingyu's back and head.

"I don't care if he's older than me! And violence is the answer when someone makes your phone drop 30 ft. from a building onto the cold, hard ground! I didn't even get to see what Jongin oppa texted back!" Minji whined.

Mingyu put her down and looked at her.

"Jongin hyung texted you?" He asked tilting his head.

Minji nodded.

"I asked him when he was coming home, then that's when V oppa decided to surprise me." She stated crossing her arm.

Mingyu glared at V.

"YAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!" Mingyu yelled and chased after him.

"What?!?! Weren't you just protecting me?!?! Hey, I'm your hyung, calm down!!" V said running away.

Minji pouted.

"I miss oppa!" She whined in her head.

"Who's Jongin?"

She turned and saw Jungkook sitting next to her.

"Huh? Oh, Jongin is our older brother. He's studying abroad in China with his friends, and his studies are almost over. I asked him when he was coming back, but now I don't know." Minji pouted.

Jungkook laughed and reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He put in front of Minji.

"Here, call him." He stated.

Minji smiled and took his phone. She pressed random buttons and put the phone to her ear.

"Yobosaeyo? Oppa? Ne, when are you coming home? Jinja?!?! Next week? Ok I'll tell him. Say hi to the other oppas for me! Bye!" Her conversation ended. 

She handed the phone back to Jungkook and hugged him, her arms wrapped securely around his waist.

"Thank you so much oppa!" She squealed and ran towards Mingyu who was still trying to get V.

"Oppa! Jongin in coming back next week!"

{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}

HELLO!!!! I'm back with another chapter! Enjoy!

Saranghae~