10 The Dance Part 1

Way Out Of Your League (HIATUS)

Narrator's POV

As the week went by, the day of the dance beame closer. Soon, Friday came, and, obviously, it was the night of the dance.

Sulli and Minji were in her room. Sulli was helping her get ready. She stlyed Minji's hair in loose curls and tied it in a low side ponytail. She placed the gold hair pin right where she tied her hair. She clasped the gold necklace around her neck, and began to put makeup on her. Sulli put a small amount of makeup on her, because she thought Minji looked beautiful with her natural face already. When Sulli was done, she turned Minji around so she could see herself in the mirrior. Minji gasped. Was this really her? She couldn't believe it.

"You're beautiful kiddo, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Sulli rubbed her shouders.

"Thanks unnie." Minji said.

"Your welcome, now Cinderella, put on your shoes, and go have the time of your life." Sulli handed Minji her heels and opened the door for her.

"I will, bye unnie!" Minji slipped on her shoes and waved to Sulli.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When Minji got downstairs, all of EXO and Seventeen froze and stared at the girl in front of them.

"Do I look bad?" Minji asked.

"No, you look pretty." Mingyu said and hugged her.

Kai smiled and and hugged her too, "When did my sister go from cute to beautiful?"

"Puberty." Seungkwan stated.

"You just ruined the moment." Mingyu glared at him.

"It's true though." He held up his hands in defense.

"Alright guys the limos are ready, get out of here and go have fun." Suho annouced.

"Ne!" They all chorused.

Minji was walking out the door, then Hansol popped up beside her.

"Ji, are you sure you don't want to be my girlfriend? We'd make a cute couple." He smiled at her.

Minji laughed and nudged his side and smirked, "Maybe oppa, maybe." she said.

Hansol's eyes lit up.

"Ha! In your face Mingyu hyung, Minji's my girlfriend now."

"WHAT!?! YAH KIM MINJI! I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIM?" Mingyu yelled.

Minji shook her head and walked next to Dongjin, "I said maybe oppa, he took it to seriously."

_______________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~ At The Dance ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook ws there waiting patiently. He was really nervous. The was held in the school's big garden, trees decorated with lights, laterns were hung all over the place, and floating candles in the ponds. The scenery looked beautiful. Then two limos pulled up at the gateway to the entrance.

"AHHH! THE SEVENTEEN OPPAS ARE HERE!!!" He heard the girls scream.

One by one, the Seventeen members came out of the limo, and finally Minji stepped out.

Everything went silent, all eyes were on them, well mostly Minji.

"Who's that girl?"

"She's pretty."

"How does she know the Seventeen oppas?"

"She's not that pretty, I've seen better."

Whispers were heard everywhere about Minji.

When Seventeen and Minji were in, everyone began to ask them to dance. Minji however wasn't intrested. In fact she was kinda annoyed that all the girls were crowding her away fro her friends, so she sat at a bench. Soon, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hi Jungkook oppa." she smiled.

"You wanna go somwhere less crowded?" he asked.

"Please." she agreed.

Jungkook led her to the roof where they had a great view of the garden. Then, soft, slow music began to play. Jungook held out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

Minji smiled and took his hand. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he s his arms around her waist. They stared into each others eyes, mezmerized. The two didn't know that they've been dancing for hours. The sky was pith black, the stars and moon shining brightly. Jungkook stared at Minji. Her long black hair drapping down her shoulder, big brown eyes, and small pink lips. He leaned in.

Their faces inches apart, noses now touching.....

 

 

Lips milimeters away.......

 

 

And finally.......

 

 

They kissed........

_______________________________________________________________________________

*GASP!!!!* They kissed!!!!!! Asdfghjkl!!!!

Anyways, keke, comment and subscribe if you like the story!!!!

Saranghae~