03

Way Out Of Your League (HIATUS)

Narrator's POV

Ahem, hello! I'm the narrator of this story, as you can see in the past couple chapters, Minji has been interrupted countless of times while trying to tell this story. She has complained to the author that it was unfair for her and the viewers, since they might get confused. Well to make this all better, I have been hired to tell the story for her! Minji, Seventeen, and BTS are currently getting scolded by the author for something that is isn't even worth scolding for. Now enough with this nonsense, let's get back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Recap ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hyung! Remember that one time when Hansol hyung took off his shirt?" Samuel said.

Hansol's eyes widened.

"Hey! I said not to mention that! We making paper shirts ok?!?!" He yelled.

Minji looked at Hansol weirdly.

"You took off your shirt?" She laughed, "Do you even have a good body?" She questioned.

Hansol smirked and walked closer to her.

"You wanna find out?" He asked backing her up into the wall.

Before he could do anything, he was pulled back by Mingyu.

"Yah, don't even think about it, she too young for dating. And I wouldn't approve of you either, you're too cheesy and erted." Mingyu said eyeing Hansol from head to toe.

"Then who would you approve of dating your sister Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked.

"Hmmmmm. Maybe Dongjin, he's a good boy and treats my sister well." He nodded.

Dongjin put an arm around Minji's shoulder.

"Here that Ji? We could become a couple in the future." He joked.

Minji decided to play along. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Aigoo, we'd make a cute couple!" She said.

Hansol scoffed and flipped his hair.

"Psh, Ji, you have a weird taste in guys." He said.

"Yah, what's that's suppose to mean?" Dongjin asked.

Before Hansol could answer Samuel perked up.

"Hyungs, you do know that they're still here right?" He said pointing to BTS.

BTS was just sitting on the floor awkwardly staring somewhere or were on their phones.

"Of I know Samuel, I'm not forgetful." Seungcheol said.

Minji went to the speaker equipment and put Seventeen's mashup of Gangnam Style and Gentleman. The music blasted, causing BTS to flinch in surprise. She walked over to them and pulled them up by their arms.

"Hurry up, go dance do something! You can't just sit here awkwardly. You came here for a reason right?" She said.

"Um no not really." Jimin said.

Minji gave them an are-you-serious look.

"Welp, then I just gave you a reason, go dance with my friends, or I will have Junhui use his wushu skills to kick you out." She said.

BTS scrambled to get up to go to where Seventten were at.

Finally, Minji saw that everyone was having a good time. Seventeen were being their derpy selves, and BTS were showing off there epic bboy moves.

"I'm hungry!" Seungkwan shouted.

I shook my head and grabbed my bag, I pulled out a bag of gummy worms, and a bottle of juice and threw them to Seungkwan.

"Thanks JiJi!" He said squealing like a girl.

"Yup." I said.

Sistar19's 'Ma Boy' came on ans soon enough, Seungcheol, Hansol, Jihoon, and Chan were doing the body wave. Aish why are they my oppas?

Then Mingyu came and carried me over his shoulder and brought me to the crowd of boys.

The song changed to BoA's 'Only One'

"Go on Ji, dance and make everyone cry, cause your better than them, well not as good as me, but like second best!" He gave me two thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes and started dancing like BoA professionally.

When I was done, everyone clapped and cheered.

Seungcheol came up to me and patted my back proudly.

"You know what they say, like father, like daughter." He smiled.

"I thought it was, like father, like son?" Doyoon said.

"Well Minji's not a guy, so this is a new saying." Seungcheol argued.

"Wow, I never knew you could dance like that." Jimin complimented.

"Of course! Not so bad for a thirteen year old huh?" Mingyu added.

"THIRTEEN?!?!?!" BTS exclaimed.

V pointed at Minji.

"You're only thirteen?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Chan, Dongjin, me, and Samuel are the youngest ones here." She said.

"Wow." V said still dazed.

Really all of BTS were surprised, and they thought Jungkook was young. But seriously, three 13 year olds and one 11 year old? That was.............uncommon.

"So you all dance?" Jin asked.

"Well, me and Dongjin rap a little, and so does Samuel, and Chan can sing, but he's more superior at dancing." Minji explained.

"Noona, what do you mean you rap a little? You can do Zelo's LTE rap in 'Warrior'. And you can sing too! You can do the high note in IU's 'Good Day', which hyungs failed at earlier." Samuel commented.

"We'll yeah, but I've only attempted those once and succeeded, I'm pretty sure I just got lucky." Minji said.

Samuel shrugged.

"Well, it's almost time to go. Chan, Dogjin, Ji, Sammy, hurry and pack you stuff, we're gonna leave to the store in a few minutes." Seungcheol said grabbing his keys.

"Okay!" The younger ones responded together.

"See you in a while Ji!" Mingyu shouted.

"Bye oppa! Bye seventeen!" Minji waved and headed out the door.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

When the hyungs and I got home, I couldn't take my mind off of Minji. She just seemed so interesting. She was very straightforward, sarcastic, and fun-loving. I can't help but think of her all the time.

"Yah, Jungkook, you ok?" Namjoon hyung asked.

I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah hyung I'm fine." I assured.

He nodded and then left.

"No you're not."

I looked up to see Jimin hyung.

"What are you doing here?" I asked putting my head back down.

"Your thinking about something huh?" He asked.

"N-No." I denied.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Well say what you want, anyways what did you think of Minji?" He asked.

I froze and slightly blushed at the mention of her name.

"Ah-hah! I knew it! You like her don't you?" Jimin exclaimed.

I blushed even more.

"WHAT?!?! No I don't like her, I just met her!" I said.

"We'll you know that saying, love at first sight. And even if you did like her, she's too young for you and way out of your league." Jimin hyung said.

Way out go my league?

"How?" I asked.

"Dude? Have you seen her? Judging by her personality, she's probably the pure and innocent type." Jimin explained.

I thought about it.

"But what about that threat she said to us about kicking us out?" I asked.

"That was probably just a playful act. Remember she's only thirteen, she's still a kid." Jimin said and left my room.

I pouted. I don't like her. Do I?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello! I want to thank all of you who subscribed to my fic so far!

So In this chapter, Jungkook denies his feelings for Minji. Also reminder, in the next chapter, I'm gonna fast forward so the story takes place on the first day of school ok? Thanks! And don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Saranghae~