1; What is it like as a Fan?

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

Lets just say being a fan is one of the hardest thing in life. Yes, even harder then becoming a president hoping you would be selected and if you weren't, you end up putting a fake smile on like any other candidates that were rejected and on the inside, they're ready to prepare your funeral, no?

Q: Why is it difficult to be a fan?

A: Lets be specific here. We all know that there will always be fanwars, bias wars, and anti-wars. I'll be talking about each and every one of them in the next few chapters. Being a fan is like risking your life to jump down the highest mountain. Defending your noonas and oppas, trying to understand the Korean although you can only understand a few different kind of words to figure the meaning of that whole sentence. What worse, is when someone decided to tell you to shut the hell up when you're in the best, best mood of bursting the music up.

Okay, I'll get straight to the point. When you're an overly obsessed fan and everyone knows that, you'll probably get a lot of comments.

"What is Kpop?"

"Is it like One direction?

"Are they gay? Why are they holding hands? Why are they hugging each other?"

"Are they Chinese?"

"These Chinese "

"I must get you out of here, they wear eyeliners (males)!"

"They're worse than Justin Bieber"

"Why do you listen to this? I don't understand a word.."

"I only understand (example; english lyrics) y lady and oppa gangnam style eyyy~"

"Like Gangnam Style?"

"Gangnam style !"

Wait wait wait, hold up, hold up. I think I need to show you the true word and the world of Kpop. What the effing world are you trying to comment about. What is Gangnam style? A song that topped worldwide doesn't mean it has taken over the Kpop industry. There's a thousand more other groups that would love to be known. No, worse than Justin Bieber? Hold up, since when is Justin Bieber a gay baby anyways? His voice? What do you know about his voice? No, you're either just copying what other people said because you probably don't even know any wonderful news about him besides rumor like getting a girl . There's always that someone who would say and there goes another and another and suddenly the whole world says it. You know nothing about Justin. You trash. By the way, never mention, "I only love his music, not him" haha, okay, but he sang the music, with his voice, his feelings, everything. Why just his music? Just to be honest. There is none of the song I like from him besides, As long as you Love me, Baby (Yes, I love it, problems?) and Beauty and the Beat (Nicki baby<3) but that doesn't make me a loser to say about him even though I'm not a fan. Justin, he's interesting though.

Kpop stands for Korean Pop and it doesn't mean it's just like One Direction. I get why you would say that because they're in a group and they make damn wonderful catchy musics. It would be a wonderful news if their songs get such a huge hit like One Direction. We shouldn't hate each other just because we're in another fandom. There's no reason to call them gay if you can't even name a member of a group or their blood type. Searching it up? I'm sorry, what flower would you like? I would love to bring it to your funeral.

Being a fan is a job where they would protect, support and love. We don't hate on each other and there's no way we should bash other groups although you call yourself, "Kpopper or anything other fans."

We defend for our oppas and noonas because of controversaries and more stupid rumors that starts when you have those feelings where there's no way they would do something like that. Sometimes, we're just too sensitive and we end up with a fan war. If you're defending, don't include other groups and bash. Or going into music videos and say, "I'm a SONE but I find this song so disturbing." It's a song so there's nothing more disturbing unlike Lady Gaga and her outfits. Woah, woah, I'm sorry but.. isn't that just too much?

Fans shouldn't be so sensitive and overreacting over one thing like the Yongguk's incident. There's so many bangSong shippers and I'm one of them but there's also the level where fans couldn't accept the fact that idols should love too. They go like, "I accept my oppa for liking someone but I can't really accept this yet! >.<" no shut the f--- up and die. Okay no, sorry about that, I just choked on a watermelon seed and I'm in the hospital right now down my basement.

Aren't you too much? Being a total disaster causing him to remove instagram? Then bother the other members like what? the? -------hell?

Now there's a Sunggyu's controversary and I'm seriously not glad about this especially when he's one of my top biases. 30s' women. It was his opinion and didn't mean he would meant all of you. Look at us fans, we're probably too and we accept the facts that we are for having so much boyfriends and husbands and we probably did cheated many of them when more and more groups get into our life. Be right back, turning on Henry's Trap because I'm getting trapped by these groups. I swear, this world is just unfair. That's right, once an idol open their mouth and say something they shouldn't have, game over. Please just accept his apology and move on. Single women in their 30s' are probably all like that desperately finding a guy to get marry, have money and kids. Happily ever after.

As a fan, we must remain calm until our groups comeback comes out then alright, I understand. Don't try to start wars and seriously, lets idols have freedom. I won't feel great if Daehyun gets a girlfriend unless it one of them from Sistar or if it's IU but I knew it's like 0.00000001% chance. Even if it's me, that'll be great. Haha. But I still accept the fact that they're human too like us. Just don't forget. Yes, they are who we look up too but.. if we can love, they can love, too.