4; Getting your friend into liking Kpop

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

Chapter 4; Getting your friend into liking Kpop

We all know that feeling whenever we see oppa. Our hearts flutter and our mind suddenly turns blank. But... is it fun when you don't have anyone to fangirl with? Except for people online that you barely know in reality and just share things online. Your best friend might find you weird and they get freaked out whenever she/he sees you drool over oppa. But sometimes, there are friends that do like Kpop like you. But, there goes bias war sometimes. Don't worry, here's a warning for them I want you guys to tell them. "If they steal your bias, it's almost like stealing your husband/boyfriend. So warn them to back away." Don't be a chicken! Tell them to choose the right bias first. Or it's too late once you choose one.

However, if it wouldn’t seem weird anymore if your friend start to like kpop, too.

So how do you get your best friend into liking Kpop?

Simple! All you have to do is spam her with pictures of oppas topless (or even better, ) and she will eventually fall for his gorgeous abs and beautiful milky skin. Tell me about, mines, they puke.

Haha. Just kidding. Okay, maybe it doesn’t work that way for everyone. o 3 o But no worries! I have the simple steps into making it easy.

First off, show her a music video that she WILL like. No, not Psy. Everyone knows Psy by now, hopefully. If they don't, then they're really missing out. Give her a music video such as Big Bang’s Haru Haru, Big Bang's Lies, Wonder Girls's Tell Me or even so, SNSD's Gee. Not only is the song catchy but the music video is also interesting to watch. No, not B.A.P or EXO. Why? They won't know any of the older generation and it pisses the f--- out of us that they talk about them.

Step two! Introduce her to all the members and make her choose a favorite. Spam her with all the beautiful, glorious pictures that you could find. Don’t worry if it will take days of work, she’s bound to fall head over toes for them! Don't find silly photos like a\derp faces. She'll definitely dislike them even more!

 

Like that! It's a big no, NO.

Step Three. Show her more videos, especially those that are variety shows! Those videos are what make us feel closer to the idols so it’s a big progress. Like cuts of those shows. Show hilarious ones or those that they show their talents. Eventually, their heart will skip a beat. But if they don't want to let you know, they'll continue to insult them. Don't worry, inside, they're slowly tripping down from the rocks.

Step four. What is there without showing them dramas? Make them watch at least a drama or two. Especially Playful Kiss, You're Beautiful, Dream High and a Sitcom like High Kick. They'll like the music, find more dramas to watch and eventually, they'll become interest in the Korean Culture.

Okay, that's all the steps we got for you. If it wasn't a help, sorry. Just comment below for more questions and we'll answer.

Thank you for reading this short, how to get your friend into liking kpop! If you have any question or comments, write them down below! Stay tuned for our next chapter!