5; idols and their true selves

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

Chapter 5; Idols and their true Personalities

Every one of you wants to know what our idols true personalities are like. Is it really like the behavior on reality shows? Or is it all just an act? of course there's are many fake celebrities with more than five faces from behind cameras and in.

For example, B.A.P, are they really that hilarious and warming? Do they really want to just smile all day and say, "To BABYs" and all that? Or just forced by their CEO in order to earn more fame and money? Is Yongguk really all that as a leader? (Sure enough, I got tricked, too)

We all know idols can be sucha . Like who has never been one? Who wouldn't ever say the word, ", shut up, stupid" and all that?

Everyone says those, if they didn't, it's all a lie. They just wouldn't show it on cameras.

Just imagine Zelo saying, "Shut up, son of a b--" it's possible. He's a high schooler. A rapper. Not always that cutey side.

How about Block B? Do you really think their a for saying something about hip hop artists? I mean, even Zico shaved his head and many fans would or wouldn't accept his apology. Did you accepted it? What if he just did that so more people looked up to him. But, I'm glad he actually did that. There are youngsters who looks up to him and if they listen to what he said, wouldn't they imitate him? Since he apologize, I'm sure these youngsters out there knows how to respect.

T-ara, there we go. Once a rumor, always a rumor. Once a word is said, it's spread and starts. Shut up with all those beep beep blah blah die. No, T-ara, from the start, I never, ever, EVER think of them as a . After those controversaries and rumors, I still didn't.

The reasons Hwayoung got kicked out, it's because of every single one of you and your bulls.

The reasons why T-ara had to get all their dramas and variety shows cut, it's because of you es netizen and all. What in the world does it take to make you pleasure and smile? Fan service? Marrying one of your idols that's probably impossible to be your baby's daddy?

These personalities from idols doesn't come from them, it comes from us. The fans, the people out here.

Once we say, "Wow, they're amazing!" Do you know what it takes for an idol to continue to act more hilarious and lovely in order to not destroy their images?

Once they said, "This idiot.." That makes an idol work extremely hard in order to get a good comment.

And fans that goes overaboard, there goes the idols, showing their true selves. it's because of us, who turn them from princes/princesses into ugly beasts.

Stop causing rumors that aren't true to make an idols show their real color. That's because, we should like the way they are. Once they turn into the Kpop Industry, it takes what they could to turn themselves into someone who we all respect.

I know, these idols are hard working and that makes them receive our respects that came from our heart. Is us who looked up to them, to make them what they are now.

Never call them bullies even if they are before. They would regret. Never bring up their pasts or anything like that. They will change and you just don't know. One rumor, change their whole points of view.