♛Ppyong Pyyong Staffs ♛

The Life as a Fan (Plus Idols)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjsfZ-5PyE-txloEu0CK1tumblr_inline_moikvh6lkA1qz4rgp.giftumblr_m0j8u6jMl91ql46ngo1_r2_500_large.110609_to._star1_1st_anniversay_video_me

--Noonar

The owner of this. I'm not a typically great grammar person so don't expect too much. I despite bashing and don't mind my cussing because that's how I express things.

Here are some of my biases that I truly looked up to; IU, Daehyun, Sistar, Jimin, V, Jin, Secret, Hyuna, Sunggyu, Hoya, Changjo, L.joe, Taeyeon, Jessica, G-dragon, Zelo, J-hope, Rap monster, literally all BTS, C-clown, and I have so much more that you can check out on my profile (my about me). Please understand, I just included "top".

I would want some love in the page so don't forget to keep updates on this. If you're going to bash this, there's a garbage can in the kitchen where you can trash it all out there. Thank you.

xoxo, sincerely from --noonar

 

 

 

--GustaSekai

I am a writer of this story. Exo is one of my top groups that I look up to. I usually write about the opposing side to this story so hope you guys don't mind. ._______.

An example of my work is in chapter 5. My grammer may not be the best, but I put in my efforts worth. Please give a lot of love to our writing. It's not similar to other fanfics out there, so I hope you guys will enjoy reading our opinions on Kpop.

from, --gustasekai